Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 15. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 12:06:02 AM
Bitcoin is decentralised network its quite good as its value raise but whereas real money value remain constant.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 30, 2018, 12:04:29 AM
They are both needed actually. With the fiat money that has a fixed price, you can use this instantly. Wherein for digital currency, the edge of it is the value of it is increasing in time, you can actually invest by just buying it and let it rest for a while before sell it. You're trading your money with money too!
Bitcoin is more profitable than money becaus bitcoin is an investment, but we also need money for our daily needs. We can both hold bitcoin and money but the most profitable is the bitcoin because it will really rise soon. I think we need to invest our money to bitcoin for good, and for Us to gain a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 153
April 29, 2018, 11:46:36 PM
I have both but the most i used everyday is the real money.In my country bitcoin is not very popular and legalized.I used bitcoin in paying my monthly bills in electricity and for loading my phone and also in online payment of items.Real money is for my everyday expenses and for my transfortation.Better if we both used for more advantages.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 11:31:51 PM
They are both needed actually. With the fiat money that has a fixed price, you can use this instantly. Wherein for digital currency, the edge of it is the value of it is increasing in time, you can actually invest by just buying it and let it rest for a while before sell it. You're trading your money with money too!
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
April 29, 2018, 11:26:41 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

There is nothing more of an instant payment but with fiat currency.  Any transaction in cash is still the most instant payment of them all, as both parties (the seller and the buyer) witnesses the transaction fulfilled with both their eyes at the very same time as it takes place.

But if we take digital/online payments alone,there's a lot of advantage with Bitcoin as it bolster a transparent, lightning fast and peer to peer transactions though most have not yet dwell in this reality and still choose to do digital payments traditionally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
April 29, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
It is doubtful that the Bitcoin will replace real money, but it eventually takes its niche in world's economics.
Activity: 518
April 29, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
I always likes / describes. bitcoin like cap. if paper money in the real world is like a container. so both are like a couple we have to keep. both must go hand in hand together. paper money and bitcoin are very important
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 29, 2018, 07:11:27 PM
I personally will always prefer fiat money for a very simple reason , it's inflation rates are very low and don't cross the 3% rate per year which makes it a safe currency to live with and adopt as a number 1 payment method.
And even tho cryptocurrencies can make you much richer if the value goes higher when the currency is demanded , i can't stand to live in fear of what happen or what the big whales will do next (either pump or dump ) , and i can't take such risks and live solely on cryptos since when i'll need money for rent or urgent purchases and the market is down i'll be loosing my money for selling with a low price ..
So real money aka fiat will always be on top for me despite the many advantages that cryptos have ..
Activity: 196
April 29, 2018, 07:00:55 PM
Bitcoin has advantage in terms of cashless transactions and payments in the digital market the disadvantages is that you can not transact or pay small stores in rural area, The real money advantages is that you can pay in small stores in rural area, the real money you are carrying in your pocket, The bitcoin is circulating in the digital world and easy transaction without cash.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
April 29, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

That depends, many wants to take the risk but to also gamble of having a bigger profit, then cryptocurrency is for you because that's exactly what it is. On the other hand, if you want that is safe and more reliable, then most is for you because cryptocurencies are just to risky of a venture to take in, especially if you're someone who likes to stay on the safe side. However, since you're in this forum, I assume that you are a supported of bitcoin, and so, you would choose it rather than real money. For me though, I choose both. I want to keep my earnings sometimes in  money so that I won't have to think of it deteriorating at any time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
April 29, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
That was only to prove that even Bitcoin was starting to get popular into many states and countries worldwide, still the traditional way of banking that includes the usage of cash or real currency was still the most preferred by many people since not all are capable and knowledgeable enough to cater such usage of Bitcoin and any other types of existing cryptocurrency that is widely termed to be the digital currency of this modern era we are already into right now. Even cryptocurrencies offer different benefits that lead to its massive popularization, it is still undeniable that the existence of the regular banking system was still the most trusted and preferable by many people.
Bitcoin prices has a chances to grow our money immediately while on real money we can't expect more profit to earn. Fiat is widely accepted by governments law which the one bank who are centralized worldwide and supported by netizen. But as we rate the percentage about earnings, bitcoin has an advantage than fiat because a lot of opportunities in earning a money and system is useful for everybody.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
Paper money is used even in paying small amount of bills and people used to it they can use it anytime they as long as they have with them while in bitcoin you need to have first internet connection in order to have transaction and now that there are shopping centers that accept bitcoin as payment it is more convenient to use it saves time and effort.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
April 29, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
That was only to prove that even Bitcoin was starting to get popular into many states and countries worldwide, still the traditional way of banking that includes the usage of cash or real currency was still the most preferred by many people since not all are capable and knowledgeable enough to cater such usage of Bitcoin and any other types of existing cryptocurrency that is widely termed to be the digital currency of this modern era we are already into right now. Even cryptocurrencies offer different benefits that lead to its massive popularization, it is still undeniable that the existence of the regular banking system was still the most trusted and preferable by many people.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
i chose btc for its value both not same  real money fixed not move price static . now btc all ready proved its worth and demand
Activity: 89
April 29, 2018, 05:26:36 PM
bitcoin or real money I will admit I will hold it or select it but at the time we can not keep the money we do not have enough knowledge to grow it in our hands so I think bitcoin is more weighty for me because it is developing your money it's just that you're not expecting it to happen so we just have to be patient and do not rush into things sometimes it's better for us to wait.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
It's true money is still a major requirement for us because we know this time in my country even the salary for the workers use the money. So we can know from that many people are more concerned with money than bitcoin. But i do not know for the future i'm sure bitcoin could be the leader in the payment later.
Activity: 322
April 29, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies are a wonderful substitute for conventional money, but now there are a lot of cases of hacking wallets.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 03:33:31 PM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Leaving fiat completely would.only be a viable option if the world is fully operational upon digital currency alone. Most vendors aren't using crypto as a payment option so currently fiat is still the winner as it's acceptable and more popular as well.
Activity: 938
Earn more with Earn Network
April 29, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
In this fast growing technology-driven world, conveniency is what everyone seeks for. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will surely take over with the highest percentage due to its decentralized nature offering conveniency, security, low cost per transactions etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
Bitcoin and other currencies are not money in the generally accepted sense of the word because they do not meet several of the following constitutive conditions for money:
- they are independent of political power,
- they are decentralized and no bank can imprint them (Bitcoin supply is limited to 21 million),
- they are based on computing power, not credit (debt),
- nobody is privileged in their distribution.
However, there are also many common features of cryptocurrencies and money. Both of them:
- they constitute a medium of exchange,
- they have no value other than exchangeable,
- the demand for them is mainly related to trust (in the case of cryptocurrencies: to the blockchain algorithm)
- they are prone to speculation.
However, money before liquidation of the gold parity was not fiduciary, and yet it fulfilled its role in the economic turnover. It seems that Bitcoin in a large - and even growing - degree meets the conditions that were once put in good currency. The code on which it is based is immune to hacker attacks, so you can attribute a trait of strength to it. It is also convertible into exchanges for other currencies and is increasingly accepted as a means of payment. Portability (on data carriers) and divisibility (to the eighth decimal place in the case of Bitcoin) should not raise doubts. Everything also indicates that its value will grow in the long term, so it will be stored. Of course, provided that a cataclysm does not deprive us of access to electricity and the Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: