Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Wallet - page 9. (Read 9756 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 251
May 17, 2017, 06:12:44 AM
Which is the most used? Any ideas? Desktop and Mobile.
Well as I can see on whihc among the wallet for bitcoin is being useful as well, I think it is electrum wallet for desktop, and multibit hd, Then if you are using mobile phone mycelium is the use for it and also the coinomi and bitpay, and electrum wallet too. Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
May 17, 2017, 06:01:12 AM
I would much prefer on moblile wallet because it is easy to use and yet, it is more convinient. You could use your mobile wallet everywhere you are besides you could convert your bitcoin anytime especially on my country you could easily convert your btc if you have coin.ph wallet. This wallet have a lot of features.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 17, 2017, 03:56:10 AM

I dont know what wallet this day that has no fees in every transactions. Been a coinbase and xapo user before cause they dont have fees , until one day both of them has already fees .so disappointing.
All of the wallet will take the fees to deliver your transaction or your transaction gets stuck on the bitcoin network. In this day you must pay worth $2 for every transaction which really expensive in my mind.
There is no a wallet without fees in this day,
Activity: 201
Merit: 194
May 17, 2017, 03:08:50 AM
I recommend Electrum, is more lightweight because it doesn't download the full blockchain. Many people think that Electrum is perfect for a beginner in Bitcoin 
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 17, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

I dont know what wallet this day that has no fees in every transactions. Been a coinbase and xapo user before cause they dont have fees , until one day both of them has already fees .so disappointing.
Ive been using coins.ph online wallet for years and Im sad that they added a transaction fee in sending bitcoins to external wallet like blockchain , xapo and coinbase. For now I transferred my bitcoin into blockchain and start using it as my main wallet.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
May 17, 2017, 12:33:34 AM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 17, 2017, 12:20:26 AM
Both wallets on pc and mobile are both useful and will help you alot its just up to you on how you will use it properly.But i recommend wallets like xapo and blockchain in terms of security features
Now xapo update their wallet and theres already a selfie for additional security and that was good to the users make their money secured.
I think that is one of the good wallet for now. But still i pick our local bitcoin wallet which is coins.ph great security and features.
today they have a new announcement, they are now going to get transaction fee on sending bitcoin to other types of wallet. they are arguing that they are not going to get the tax but it will be use for the making the transaction process more faster, i think n next few days the result about this will become more clear.

Well this was about to happen one day. The transaction fee is increased a lot more and i dont think XAPO or any other company now can afford to bear the TX fee. Coinbase has already started taking the fee from users too and now i think no service exists which offer free tx fee.
Most of the people dont like the descion of XAPO but comon, XAPO has provided us the free service for quite a lot time and now its just out of their expenses to continue to do to.

xapo now charge fee for every transaction is very unfortunate indeed no more service without fee and perhaps with their decision there will be many of xapo users start to leave it.

In the next couple of days, all Xapo users will begin to pay the miners fee themselves in order to send transactions out of Xapo.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 07:34:32 PM
Both wallets on pc and mobile are both useful and will help you alot its just up to you on how you will use it properly.But i recommend wallets like xapo and blockchain in terms of security features
Now xapo update their wallet and theres already a selfie for additional security and that was good to the users make their money secured.
I think that is one of the good wallet for now. But still i pick our local bitcoin wallet which is coins.ph great security and features.
today they have a new announcement, they are now going to get transaction fee on sending bitcoin to other types of wallet. they are arguing that they are not going to get the tax but it will be use for the making the transaction process more faster, i think n next few days the result about this will become more clear.

Well this was about to happen one day. The transaction fee is increased a lot more and i dont think XAPO or any other company now can afford to bear the TX fee. Coinbase has already started taking the fee from users too and now i think no service exists which offer free tx fee.
Most of the people dont like the descion of XAPO but comon, XAPO has provided us the free service for quite a lot time and now its just out of their expenses to continue to do to.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
May 16, 2017, 06:00:00 PM
I certainly do not really understand anything in this matter and I hope to support users, but it seems to me that the information about the best Bitcoin wallet already sounded, It's the one on the desktop or on a flash drive. Maybe I'm wrong in some way Or is it like this?
You're mostly right. Since having a wallet on a desktop or USB gives you complete control over what you're trying to do and how to keep it secure, it is definitely one of the best things you can do.

As for what wallet you should use, it depends on the space and time available but Multibit is ok for small amounts of Bitcoin, however something like electrum would be good for a very secure desktop wallet, in my experience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 16, 2017, 05:51:45 PM
I certainly do not really understand anything in this matter and I hope to support users, but it seems to me that the information about the best Bitcoin wallet already sounded, It's the one on the desktop or on a flash drive. Maybe I'm wrong in some way Or is it like this?
Activity: 378
May 16, 2017, 05:15:45 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 16, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
Use bitcoin core wallet, but it requires more than 110 GB space.
Downloading bitcoin core wallet is not a good idea because there is a lot of desktop wallet that is available and doesn't require too much space like the Mycelium which i used for a bit long and it is very comfortable to use and you can secure your money or bitcoins there by having a back up for your private key and you don't need to worry about your funds anymore.
Activity: 217
May 16, 2017, 03:08:41 PM
Use bitcoin core wallet, but it requires more than 110 GB space.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
May 16, 2017, 03:01:13 PM
Which is the most used? Any ideas?

You will get plenty of answers which I guess. Unless you stated if you are looking for online wallet, mobile wallet or desktop wallet.
Anyway I am using Multibit as desktop and Mycelium as mobile wallet.

Yes, there are many wallets that you can use. Right now. i used blockchain.info and coins.ph as my wallet.

I also use the purse blockchain.info. I like it because there is nothing superfluous there. It is very easy to use and even a child can use it
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-using-blockchaininfo-already-1747098 Blockchain.info is having a lot of issues recently, this wallet was removed from 'good wallets list'
on bitcoin.org - you will be more safe and happy with Electrum or Multibit (both SPV desktop wallets) or even Xapo or Conbase (if you are fine with restrictive ToS).
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
May 16, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

You will get plenty of answers which I guess. Unless you stated if you are looking for online wallet, mobile wallet or desktop wallet.

Yes, there are many wallets that you can use. Right now. i used blockchain.info and coins.ph as my wallet.

I also use the purse blockchain.info. I like it because there is nothing superfluous there. It is very easy to use and even a child can use it
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 16, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

There are many type of wallet that you can use. But me, im using coins.ph and blockchain.info right now as my wallet. Smiley

well you just have to look at which wallet has the most good rating where you downloaded it. I searched for a wallet ti use in play store and I ended up downloading blockchain and I'm pretty satisfied as i've been using it for almost a year now
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

There are many type of wallet that you can use. But me, im using coins.ph and blockchain.info right now as my wallet. Smiley
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
May 16, 2017, 04:27:39 AM
Mobile wallet or web wallet is being commonly used because its easy to use and theres no hassle on creating one. As a begginer mostly will start on creating web wallet because it is suggested specially on small transactions of bitcoin but if we are already talking about big amounts of bitcoin then desktop or hardware wallet would be the best wallet among them all.
yes that is right to say,  i also personally using web wallet that is more convenient for me to use it.  personally using it for a long long time and i think those people who are very new here they really start from online web that is really easy to create, that is also very easy to access,  think it is really very comfortable to use.

I also used web wallet. I have read some topics here that they lost there wallet because they install it in there personal computer. they suddenly upgrade the OS and forgot to backup and then gone by the wind.
Activity: 218
May 14, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

Coinbase as online mobile wallet and then multibit us sitting right on my desktop. I once used xapo but not anymore.

Any reasons you stop using XAPO wallet? Because I'm using this wallet for last three years and so far it is quite good and most of the transactions are quite fast and no need pay the fee for sending money. XAPO is good for a daily transaction but longer term saving your coins you can store in some offline wallets.
Hey dude. Dont be a liar. You dYou do not use XAPO anymore. Xapo's users have to pay the fee for more than 3 months and you keep acting like you are the veteran user in XAPO. Stop lying.
Pages:
Jump to: