Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - what are we expecting for the rest of 2023? - page 9. (Read 1121 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Well, this week was full of good news and still even in the last days, news are keep coming, which have pushed the Price of BTC to break its resistances and now AFAIK it set a resistance of 30800$, and in my POV, this resistance will be break too, maybe after some correction but the chances of correction are seems to be less even in the next week.

Overall, i think market will still provide us some good opportunities to take entry in the remaining months of 2023 and this would be good too for institutional investors. They have already accumulated so much BTC and still i think they will fill there bags.

BTC might touch $40k too, and will provide many crypto newbies a chance to book some profit and believe me this is a trap, when newbies have long term planes but after watching big profits in there portfolio they felt greedy and sell of there assets from there big institute will accumulate more.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
I prefer bitcoin to keep falling rather than rising because this is a war, falling prices will make many people give up and dump their bitcoins, and it's also a golden time for us to accumulate cheap bitcoins. It may sound harsh or too cruel, but we should not deny that this is a market with winners and losers. And if we want to win, we need to let others lose.
Regarding the price prediction for this year, I still believe that history will repeat itself, there will be a serious dumping before the halving takes place.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2745
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
Around the corner the Halving... in my case, wait for the end of the year 2023 and see how 2024 develops, but this type of movement, 24% in just a few hours, is an indicator that we could have a closing very close to 40k, for this end of the year 2023.

This matter is very individual in the interest of each one, as I said my expectations are to 2024-2025 where it is expected to have the so anxious 6 figures for bitcoin.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
In one week we will be half through the year , crazy I know  Shocked

What is everyone expecting for the rest of 2023 with Bitcoin?

A lot of good news lately with Bitcoin up 24% in a week but will it last?

How high can we go before 2024? $40k? $50k?
Pages:
Jump to: