Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - what price would you sell? - page 2. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
January 22, 2023, 05:04:54 AM
Bitcoin - what price would you sell?
It depends on the angle we look at Bitcoin. Buying and selling are activities to make a profit. When we buy an item at a low price, of course we will sell when the price has increased and the profit is already there after selling it. But for us Bitcoin is not an item like that.

Bitcoin so far is still a long-term investment asset and still keeps it well in the wallet. Until now, we still hold it even though we sell it now, we will definitely get a few percent profit, but that is still not enough to convince us to let it go.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327
January 21, 2023, 10:57:16 PM
Purchase Bitcoin in this season will be favourable to those that wish to become great in future, because the price is still low for such investors to visit the market to buy and hold till the price change to their expectation before they can sell. Those that bought Bitcoin early last year when the price decreased to a point were investors rush to embraced the opportunity, because it has been long they have been waiting for the price to decreased to a certain amount before they can buy huge amount of Bitcoin. Now that the price of Bitcoin has increased to $21,423 yesterday showed that before the end of this year investors will start selling their bitcoins to make something good from the market.
They should remember that it's not going to be something short term though, I mean it is clear that we are not going to end up with something profitable in a month or two, it may take as much as a whole month. I am not saying that it's going to be easy or difficult or anything like that, all I am saying is that you need to learn how to control your feelings and if you could make a profit based on holding, which is easy to me but hard for many, then you should be fine.

Just buy now, and hold it for a year at least, more if you could, and if you are not ready to hold it for AT LEAST for a year, then you shouldn't buy it at all, you should avoid it as much as you can.
I agree, I consider the minimum amount of time needed on average to obtain profits on the market to be of one year, however the more time you can hold your coins the bigger the chances you will become profitable and the higher the profits you will get, yet newbies do not want to do this as they imagine they can obtain more profits by buying altcoins in a shorter amount of time, and while not entirely false they forget very few investors can obtain results like it.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
January 19, 2023, 02:30:23 PM
Purchase Bitcoin in this season will be favourable to those that wish to become great in future, because the price is still low for such investors to visit the market to buy and hold till the price change to their expectation before they can sell. Those that bought Bitcoin early last year when the price decreased to a point were investors rush to embraced the opportunity, because it has been long they have been waiting for the price to decreased to a certain amount before they can buy huge amount of Bitcoin. Now that the price of Bitcoin has increased to $21,423 yesterday showed that before the end of this year investors will start selling their bitcoins to make something good from the market.
They should remember that it's not going to be something short term though, I mean it is clear that we are not going to end up with something profitable in a month or two, it may take as much as a whole month. I am not saying that it's going to be easy or difficult or anything like that, all I am saying is that you need to learn how to control your feelings and if you could make a profit based on holding, which is easy to me but hard for many, then you should be fine.

Just buy now, and hold it for a year at least, more if you could, and if you are not ready to hold it for AT LEAST for a year, then you shouldn't buy it at all, you should avoid it as much as you can.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
January 18, 2023, 11:50:56 PM
Quote from: GeorgeJohn
Anyone who started buying Bitcoin and store during the time when Bitcoin started to depreciates are people that will make huge profit during now that Bitcoin has experienced another shape of green color. so i believe that Bitcoin the increment of bitcoin right now will not go far, so therefore i will encourage anyone who wants to purchase Bitcoin to go ahead and buy for future and benefits of bullish season that will soon approach cryptocurrency market.

Activity: 1097
Merit: 310
January 18, 2023, 10:52:32 PM
Anyone who started buying Bitcoin and store during the time when Bitcoin started to depreciates are people that will make huge profit during now that Bitcoin has experienced another shape of green color. so i believe that Bitcoin the increment of bitcoin right now will not go far, so therefore i will encourage anyone who wants to purchase Bitcoin to go ahead and buy for future and benefits of bullish season that will soon approach cryptocurrency market.
For several months we see Bitcoin price going through a lot of dumping. But this is the right time for many people to invest in Bitcoin during this dumping period and then sell when the price increases several times.  Then they have a chance of getting a lot of money. There is very less chance of loss when investing in Bitcoin.
legendary
January 18, 2023, 09:14:36 PM
Without a doubt for someone that invested at the bottom obtaining 10x with bitcoin is possible, still when it comes to making projections about the profits we could reach it is better to try to remain down to earth, so 5x to 6x should be more reasonable for someone which invested in bitcoin but was unable to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, but even that mount is huge as most likely the top of the next bull market will be reached towards the end 2025, so we are talking about massive profits which an investor could make in less than 3 years.

I think 5x is already good return of investment minimum for Bitcoin, or at least if you are going to buy during the start of the bear market, 2022 and then maybe sell it at the highest during the 2024-2025 bull run.

I think there will be a huge price increased in 2024, but the final all time high could be reach down the road until 2025.

Yes, it could go as high as $200,000 if you know what I mean, so that will be more than 5x if we have invested at around $15,000-$18,000.
5x is a high amount and being part of a single bull cycle should be more than enough for most investors to increase their standard of living in a significant way, but despite this truth newbies keep looking for altcoins in which to invest, and we need to wonder why? And there are two simple explanations for this, the first one is that they cannot limit their greed at all and they want to obtain as much profits as they can, and the second explanation is that their capital is very low and they need a very high growth to obtain meaningful profits.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
January 17, 2023, 05:58:03 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
January 17, 2023, 02:43:06 PM
The idea of bitcoin investment is to make profits out of it. It's good to have a particular price tag before selling, it is also good to sell when there is little profit to your investment in bitcoin, and reinvest back when the market is down.

Every one of us has his or her motives for investing in bitcoin and the price he chooses to sell. The goal is to make profits from every investment we made in bitcoin
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2023, 11:58:50 PM
I started accumulating Bitcoin after the June crash last year, my average buy is currently $17500.

I feel like it is a good time to be accumulating but also lately have been thinking it may be a while until it is worth selling.

I think Bitcoin will reach $100k maybe $150k next bull run in 2025 but feel that is not going to be enough for me to sell as I won't have anywhere near 1 full Bitcoin.

I invest in Bitcoin weekly but I also have other Altcoins I invest in so it is not a large amount I am able to put into Bitcoin right now.

I am thinking of just accumulating till 2029/2030 which should be the next bull run after 2025.

Hopefully by this point I will have close to 1 full Bitcoin and the price will be at least $250k which would then be worth selling to me.

You can't plan so accurately for so many years ahead. What we do know is that times like now are good, or better times to buy and bull markets to sell. You can accumulate and between what you accumulate and the revaluation make partial sales but always keep some bitcoin because if it continues as we expect it will be the most valuable asset on the face of the earth, and I am not just referring to it in the economic sense.

as it was showing good increase recently and accurately strong going up to more that 20% in just couple of days? yeah accumulating now is the best way to show our support and love for bitcoin.
I don't wanna ssume selling any time soon but once there is a great increase like 40k just these coming weeks? then i would rather selling and wait for another lower movement.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 15, 2023, 10:38:04 PM
Do whatever you wanted and we will do ours lol.

but when will be I am selling? well ready now , waiting for 30k(if possible this month) and going to wait for another dumping soon.

this is surely just a small jump as we are far from halving , maybe a little increase will make me have some added holding if I sell now and buy later this year.
LoL yeah right. It was it's money but we also have ours so we can also do whatever we wanted to do with it. $30k can be a good price for selling now since we haven't been on this price yet after a long time. People must miss this price a lot. BTC price was spotted $21k I think last day but unfortunately it is back at $20k again.
once again it stayed at 21k today and this is a good welcome for the half of first month , maybe i this continue sooner 25k will be on this and may buy another more once it shows going to 30k.
I am afraid it's a sign that we will hang out in this price for a while. The days are still moving so maybe the $30k that you assume can be delayed and will be reached instead in February or March. In my case I think I will wait for the BTC price to reach a new ATH (preferably $100k) before I sell my stash as I am more into longer terms.
even if? yeah I can keep waiting and can trust the market for that matter because we have seen many of these act in the past and if we are ready for what to happen then this will never be an issue I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
January 15, 2023, 04:58:30 PM

but when will be I am selling? well ready now , waiting for 30k(if possible this month) and going to wait for another dumping soon.

this is surely just a small jump as we are far from halving , maybe a little increase will make me have some added holding if I sell now and buy later this year.
LoL yeah right. It was it's money but we also have ours so we can also do whatever we wanted to do with it. $30k can be a good price for selling now since we haven't been on this price yet after a long time. People must miss this price a lot. BTC price was spotted $21k I think last day but unfortunately it is back at $20k again.

I am afraid it's a sign that we will hang out in this price for a while. The days are still moving so maybe the $30k that you assume can be delayed and will be reached instead in February or March. In my case I think I will wait for the BTC price to reach a new ATH (preferably $100k) before I sell my stash as I am more into longer terms.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
January 15, 2023, 11:51:17 AM
Hopefully by this point I will have close to 1 full Bitcoin and the price will be at least $250k which would then be worth selling to me.
There are dozens of speculations & predictions of Bitcoin prices currently circulating on the internet, with different Bitcoin experts and different prices especially towards the next 1-2 years, that's what I see, maybe you see that too.

You have 1 BTC with a purchase price of $ 17k, want to sell for $ 250k, my assessment is speculation too far, in the period until 2030, but it doesn't matter that the crypto world is a little difficult to predict even though something must happen and impossible to happen, bottom line: you have to be committed to your investment in Bitcoin, you have to really stick with it and do it all, It's a shame when we know something is going to happen to the Bitcoin market, we have nothing to do but talk and speculate with no real results.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
January 15, 2023, 08:37:27 AM
You can't plan so accurately for so many years ahead. What we do know is that times like now are good, or better times to buy and bull markets to sell. You can accumulate and between what you accumulate and the revaluation make partial sales but always keep some bitcoin because if it continues as we expect it will be the most valuable asset on the face of the earth, and I am not just referring to it in the economic sense.

If you run for an amount, then definitely you will be lured for more profits and hence you might miss the golden opportunity to sell the Bitcoins. Make a target for percentage of profit, like some have planned they will take 80% profit of their buying price. In this manner you can really make the desired amount and won’t fall for profit traps. I know this opinion of mine, might vary from other people, but still it’s the best way to calculate and cash out the Bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
January 15, 2023, 01:45:48 AM
I started accumulating Bitcoin after the June crash last year, my average buy is currently $17500.

I feel like it is a good time to be accumulating but also lately have been thinking it may be a while until it is worth selling.

I think Bitcoin will reach $100k maybe $150k next bull run in 2025 but feel that is not going to be enough for me to sell as I won't have anywhere near 1 full Bitcoin.

I invest in Bitcoin weekly but I also have other Altcoins I invest in so it is not a large amount I am able to put into Bitcoin right now.

I am thinking of just accumulating till 2029/2030 which should be the next bull run after 2025.

expecting too much will bring you more failure mate , why not just  try selling once another ATH reach since you only accumulate when the price is 17k level? that is too greedy attitude looking for x10-15 from bitcoin ,  there are many of us have been greedy for how many chances and yes they blame their greediness for not selling when the value take 60k and now wondering when would this happen again.

Although it's all speculation, and I don't think he is greedy, the expectation of $250k in 2030 is not too high. I also know that as bitcoin gets bigger the price increase gets smaller, but for bitcoin nothing is impossible. Another thing is that he is emphasizing accumulating full 1 bitcoin, and the goal of holding 1Bitcoin is the real goal he is talking about.
But if I am OP and bought bitcoin for 17k, then when bitcoin hits 100k, I will consider selling all. Then I will wait for the bears to come, and I  start accumulating again, so owning 1 bitcoin will happen faster.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
January 15, 2023, 01:03:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350
January 15, 2023, 12:57:02 AM
It is key to have a long term plan which at the same time is down to earth when it comes to the profits we expect to get, it is common on the altcoin section to read the posts of newbies which are looking for huge profits in a very short amount of time, you have way more experience which is why your plan is no only way easier to follow, as it is very simple, but it will also be very likely that you will obtain your desired results, and while 2x or 3x may seem low to some this is very high as it can take you years or even a decade to get those profits in other markets.

Well the lowest low for this year is around $15k so if by chance in the next bull run with will see like $150k-$180k or higher, then it's a good thing to invest today still as the price is very cheap and you an achieved that kind of profits or even higher.

So I do agree with people who accumulates in this bear market. This is just the chance in this cycle to save as much as we can and look at where the next bull run with take us. It could be x10 or something like that, so that is huge profit for all of us.
Without a doubt for someone that invested at the bottom obtaining 10x with bitcoin is possible, still when it comes to making projections about the profits we could reach it is better to try to remain down to earth, so 5x to 6x should be more reasonable for someone which invested in bitcoin but was unable to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, but even that mount is huge as most likely the top of the next bull market will be reached towards the end 2025, so we are talking about massive profits which an investor could make in less than 3 years.

I think 5x is already good return of investment minimum for Bitcoin, or at least if you are going to buy during the start of the bear market, 2022 and then maybe sell it at the highest during the 2024-2025 bull run.

I think there will be a huge price increased in 2024, but the final all time high could be reach down the road until 2025.

Yes, it could go as high as $200,000 if you know what I mean, so that will be more than 5x if we have invested at around $15,000-$18,000.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 14, 2023, 10:25:14 PM

legendary
January 14, 2023, 08:44:44 PM
It is key to have a long term plan which at the same time is down to earth when it comes to the profits we expect to get, it is common on the altcoin section to read the posts of newbies which are looking for huge profits in a very short amount of time, you have way more experience which is why your plan is no only way easier to follow, as it is very simple, but it will also be very likely that you will obtain your desired results, and while 2x or 3x may seem low to some this is very high as it can take you years or even a decade to get those profits in other markets.

Well the lowest low for this year is around $15k so if by chance in the next bull run with will see like $150k-$180k or higher, then it's a good thing to invest today still as the price is very cheap and you an achieved that kind of profits or even higher.

So I do agree with people who accumulates in this bear market. This is just the chance in this cycle to save as much as we can and look at where the next bull run with take us. It could be x10 or something like that, so that is huge profit for all of us.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 12, 2023, 05:05:32 AM
Like me, I am trying to accumulate bitcoins during this down season, and my plan is to sell them when the bull season comes. For example, the bull season is in 2025, then I will sell them for x2 or x3 profit, and I will keep waiting for the bears to come to accumulate bitcoins again. The market only has 2 up and down cycles, so just do it right, buy when the price drops and sell when the price goes up, we have succeeded. Don't try to think too highly to make things more complicated.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 12, 2023, 04:22:59 AM

expecting too much will bring you more failure mate , why not just  try selling once another ATH reach since you only accumulate when the price is 17k level? that is too greedy attitude looking for x10-15 from bitcoin ,  there are many of us have been greedy for how many chances and yes they blame their greediness for not selling when the value take 60k and now wondering when would this happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: