Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin What's now ? - page 2. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
June 22, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
Bitcoin is below 7k since last month.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
June 22, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
The people moving away from it can be divided into two types. One are those who are selling it thinking it will go down further and then they can buy it at a cheaper price and the second are those who think that this the end of Bitcoin and it will not cross this price or it will keep on going down from here.
I believe that Bitcoin is facing some serious bearish moment after the awesome high it went to last year. No doubt Bitcoin created a history when it reached to the $19k price and a correction was expected after that. Now Bitcoin has come to the same price where it started from. I think it will take a few more months for Bitcoin to recover the price and may be then it will increase steadily.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
June 22, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
Only you can decide this for yourself.  You need to answer this question : Do you truly believe Bitcoin and crypto have a bright future that will change the world.  If your answer is yes you go all in and don't look back, thats my opinion.
Yes, it's up to you if you continue or not we have different choices in life, but for me I think I will continue to work in bitcoin cause I have trust and believes that bitcoin gives me good future and can reduce the poverty of every nation and help there economy to become better and successful in the future.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
What is the right thing guys ?
The right thing? No one knows for sure what the right decision will be until you make it and wait patiently for the outcome. But I think that Bitcoin has hit $ 20k before and that may not be its limit. This is a good time to buy more bitcoin and rip the big time benefit when the price moons.
Activity: 26
June 22, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
Because of these events, people succumb to fear and stop investing. But do not forget that bitcoin is by nature not stable. At the same time, bitcoin has a huge potential, you just need nerves of steel and patience.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
June 22, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.

I just think that investors are not away from bitcoin but they avoid the big losses from the continuing decline and they will use to buy bitcoin back so that when prices start growing back they get a big profit to cover up the losses they get during the downturn.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 22, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
[/quote)

I don't know what are trying to prove your question how do you do people move away from bitcoin I don't believe thats idea specially those people understand well about the bitcoin as currency.
And of course now the right to enter bitcoin for the newbies want to earn in the future as kong term holding as investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
There is no unambiguously correct answer to this question. Everyone chooses a strategy that corresponds to his qualifications. I do not rule out that the price of bitcoin may decrease yet. It will be a trouble for those who want to earn on margin trading. But this will not be a big problem for those who invest for a long term. To each his own. Choose you.
Activity: 179
June 22, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
At the low end of the bitcoin market, it's a good time to buy in the long run.
Because if they continue to fall, they will lose their profits, which is a tipping point.
Activity: 525
June 22, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Bitcoin is risky, let alone the market is currently falling low. In crypto investing, you must be ready for two things, profit and also loss because that is the end result you get. And I think if you want to make a profit then you better buy when the price is still low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
June 22, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

If you get out of the current bitcoin condition, I think it's wrong! bitcoin is still better than new born. we must be patient and enjoy the current process. all will return to normal.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
The fact that the market for crypto-currency fluctuations is commonplace, if you decide to invest in it, should accept its nature, not because of small fluctuations but panic, I think it will increase dramatically. next year
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 06:52:36 AM
Many times there have been similar situations. Even if you look at November 2013, where there was an increase of + 1200%. This year we again did + 1230%. If this situation repeats and we make + 1200%, then in a couple of years the price will rise to 78 000
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 06:51:29 AM
You decide for yourself if each of us works so as to be beneficial to us. Then in the coming months the price will increase. You just have to invest so much, the king can let you lose.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 06:50:32 AM
Just hodl it and have patience... Soon Soon It will grow again. Just have trust! Be a risk taker.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
June 22, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

Those investors who move away or leave Bitcoin investments this is maybe because they lose much of their investments like if they buy it at ATH of $19,800 then it will falls down to as low as $7,000 then of course it will be tiring event as an investors but this will favors those new comers in which they will just join this investment with an opportunity to buy it at cheaper price. Life goes on for Bitcoin of course.
Yes I think they are tired of waiting for the price to goes up again and withdraw it with a positive profit. Waiting too long for them cannot stand anymore because they think bitcoin will go down further but as I see bitcoin it will rise again no matter what time is it or year as long as I still got a positive profit.
Activity: 58
June 22, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
bitcoin is lower and lower price right now i don't know what happen to the bitcoin i guess on the december the price will go up. but this day if i have a money i need to buy right now bitcoin because the price is cheaper ang i will hodl it until the price will go up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 22, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Those investors who move away or leave Bitcoin investments this is maybe because they lose much of their investments like if they buy it at ATH of $19,800 then it will falls down to as low as $7,000 then of course it will be tiring event as an investors but this will favors those new comers in which they will just join this investment with an opportunity to buy it at cheaper price. Life goes on for Bitcoin of course.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 22, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
the current drop is way too fast
looks like 10 days of gain since 6k1 will be wiped out in less than 24hrs. we could see btc under 6k this weekend at this rate. I got the signal to short BTC this morning just hope price down down below $6k
Activity: 193
June 22, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
We can't stop the facts that people will come and go because the crypto face have two sides. The winners and the losers. Those who get out from crypto are losers for they can't stay any longer. Those who stays are still trying their best to get something that is beneficial. Bitcoin will remain whether people will come and go.
Pages:
Jump to: