Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin What's now ? - page 3. (Read 529 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
What is the right thing guys ?

Is a matter of choice. For me I see it as an opportunity to buy down and keep for later massive profit. I do advice people to grab this opportunity. Presently bitcoin is very down $6325 today so, is another opportunity to get more in your wallet.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
While the Bitcoin price has recently been under the 7000, some investors decide to move away from it, while others see it as an interesting entry point.
Let's take a look at Bitcoin's circulation last year, then you'll get the right answer.
for the end of this month, I think it's better to buy because in early July the coins will rise again. trust me, then you will profite.
Activity: 616
June 22, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
why when the price of bitcoin is going down the investor will go away form bitcoin? i think its the best time for investor to buy bitcoin and give more investment for their investment program, and after that they should wait until the price of bitcoin come back to normal and higher than before
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
But is this normal, not all the investors are believing in Bitcoin so hard to keep their investments in it during the time of fall. I'm just willing to quit, but I hold what is mine till it will get high.
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
Some investors decide to move away and temporarily as entry points, all of we consider to be true because each has its reasons.
which needs to know BTC is an investment tool for the future, so always have to be patient.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
June 22, 2018, 04:47:11 AM
In all cases, it is important to remember that crypto-currencies are highly volatile assets, which can undergo significant fluctuations.
[/quote]
Even with the knowledge of its volatility, the dump is really threatening. I just believe tough time never last but tough people do.
If one is not really bold enough and patient. One may be highly discouraged.
And probably that's one of the reasons for this pumps.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:39:43 AM
Well its not the end of BTC maybe its in downfall but it will recover next because the market is volatile. Investors must not be hopeless, just have more patience and think positively. Always remember BTC is for the future!
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
Bitcoin is a highly speculative digital co-ordinator, often attracting investors who are more productive than Bitcoin. Some cafes in London and New York accept it as a payment,
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 04:25:39 AM
Well knowing what will be the right things to do in this kind of situation and I think the decision of people are depends or rely to their capability and ability to their investment. I think if people are considered as small investors definitely it will moving away and stop to invest. But if a person considered as big investors for sure it will stick to their investment until they reach their success.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 04:23:16 AM
From the point of view of the efficiency of the form of money, price stability is the main quality for the simplification of exchange transactions. However, as for the crypto currency, high volatility is one of the main drawbacks, which does not allow talking about assets such as bitcoin as stable in the price plan. With traditional currencies it is much easier, since the main issuers and regulators are central banks.
Activity: 392
June 22, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
I have heard that a slight increase to the level of $ 7,000 is possible after which, it is possible that there will be the decrease.  The situation on the crypto-currency market remains relatively calm, which creates good conditions for short-term purchases.
Activity: 293
June 22, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
Almost 10 years after its appearance, the crypto-currencies became popular. The creators of bitcoin and other coins say that in the future confidence in digital assets will change the attitude towards the already established financial system, banks and commercial institutions due to the decentralization of the network of detachments. These promises attract great attention and make bitcoin popular
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
Bitcoin now is not the best times but soon the mood of the market will change I think that now is the time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 39
June 22, 2018, 03:41:43 AM
Well the bitcoin is still experiencing bear market, but as it was stated before and probably true - in history it always turned back to the bull market and price increased. Knowing that it should be right time to enter and buy some bitcoins, but who knows how low can the price get before rise.
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 02:32:33 AM
I think now includes a very good momentum for traders to start investing because of the possibility of bitcoin exchange rates will again increase in the next few months so the merchant's opportunity to earn an income is still there by holding the bitcoin assets in the long run.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 12:03:08 AM
nobody can know what happen with crypto market,now BTC ~ 6600 usd but it move very slow,it seem freeze,i think it is more stable,it balance between seller/buyer.i beleive the crypto market will recovery in the near future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 21, 2018, 11:57:10 PM
To be honest, I believe that buying anywhere below $10k is a good deal considering the possibility of gains in the long run but one should do his own research before taking an investment decision. I believe that there is a huge potential for growth in the coming decade because at this stage we don't even have 10% of the global population using Bitcoins on the other hand Bitcoin has the capacity to serve the entire human population so even if we could get half of it, the network will grow exponentially.
Activity: 117
June 21, 2018, 11:49:41 PM
bitcoin is now declining as well as bitcoic market is getting worse, right now I do not dare to trade, chances are if we trade we would lose, if we want to wait for bitcoin price up or bitcoin price stable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 21, 2018, 11:43:35 PM
Yes bitcoin price sometimes going down for many reason, but its not the reason to go away from it, just stay and support bitcoin and tomorrow bitcoin price will back to its original position and just remember bitcoin as part of crypto world has a changeable price but be patient because its normal.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 21, 2018, 10:03:41 PM
If I tend to take advantage of this situation to buy as soon as possible bitcoin in large quantities because to the recent decline in prices is able to provide opportunities for traders in seeking a maximum profit in the future with a way to hold asset first.
Pages:
Jump to: