Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Whatsapp Group- [ Join Now ] - page 2. (Read 22787 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 12, 2017, 03:54:37 PM
Bitcoin Whatsapp Gropp

J O I N     N O W

hey friends...I have made a whatsapp group for learning bitcoin if you are a bitcoiner then just post your whatsapp number and we will add you there soon..lets help each other with our knowledges..maybe by that way we can learn things faster and better...I have spent 2years in bitcoin economy and I expect some good indian bitcoiners will join us we have some high ranked users and many low rank users too.. so lets get started
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 31, 2016, 01:43:20 PM
If any one prefers Telegram to Whats App you can join https://telegram.me/IndiaBits
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
August 11, 2016, 03:31:30 PM
Why a whatsapp group ? There are variety of options available  for a group chat rather then adding through whatsapp .We all want anonymity on the web and of course get away from useless forwards.A group will be a nice away for like minded people but not phone number,we can make a channel on IRC node that would keep us all together and safe.
Then in irc chat ,many will use fake name to register and will do stupid things .thats why he is making group via phone no.
August 10, 2016, 02:06:01 PM
Please get me in - 8290651926
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 10:23:40 AM
Most of bitcoin groups have become inactive or place of useless spam.This forum is better than any whatsapp or facebook group
Activity: 83
June 28, 2016, 01:11:50 PM
Okay please get me in my whatsapp number is 8384932401
Activity: 24
June 27, 2016, 12:03:37 PM
nice thought
June 26, 2016, 10:56:17 PM
tell me your number in private message so i can join the group
Activity: 64
June 26, 2016, 07:42:58 AM
legendary
June 04, 2016, 05:09:47 PM
I am also member of this group bro for long.This group comes handy when I want some bitcoin related help.I even sold bitcoins to some of group members.Lahm is a very helpful guy

I'll pm you my number and kindly forward it to OP to add me. Thanks Smiley
I have message him your number.He will add you when he get online Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
June 04, 2016, 05:01:17 PM
I am also member of this group bro for long.This group comes handy when I want some bitcoin related help.I even sold bitcoins to some of group members.Lahm is a very helpful guy

I'll pm you my number and kindly forward it to OP to add me. Thanks Smiley
legendary
June 04, 2016, 04:57:02 PM
What is the total strength of this group now. What are the latest happenings in the group?
this group is very serious.i am Already a member. here are many experienced person on market. some are bulk traders and some are.web designer. this is legit group we respect all newbie here.i am also an admin of this group. we made an easy bitcoin tutorial just for newbie who always seek good info for bitcoin.
the OP is no longer using this ac so if you are interested too,you can send me pm i can ad you.
If you are an admin, why you asked op to add you bro?
i think op is no longer available here
now.because in last 2 month its not
seen any new posts and activities from
the op.and i mailed him 2 month
before but neither he added me to any
whatsapp group nor replied.
i am unable to describe you everything. just want to say simply that i didn't know that someone added me.i was already in more than 2-3 Whatsapp group of bitcoins.so i told "neither he added me nor replied."
but now everything is clear he LAHM is my friend. yes i am admin of this serious group you can still send me your number if you interested.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
June 04, 2016, 07:58:42 AM
What is the total strength of this group now. What are the latest happenings in the group?
this group is very serious.i am Already a member. here are many experienced person on market. some are bulk traders and some are.web designer. this is legit group we respect all newbie here.i am also an admin of this group. we made an easy bitcoin tutorial just for newbie who always seek good info for bitcoin.
the OP is no longer using this ac so if you are interested too,you can send me pm i can ad you.
i am unable to describe you everything. just want to say simply that i didn't know that someone added me.i was already in more than 2-3 Whatsapp group of bitcoins.so i told "neither he added me nor replied."
but now everything is clear he LAHM is my friend. yes i am admin of this serious group you can still send me your number if you interested.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 06:15:13 AM
June 04, 2016, 12:19:27 AM
legendary
June 01, 2016, 07:31:14 PM
You should join the group and keep updated.Now I dont see many activities on group.I think a lot of members have gone mute or lost interest
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 11:30:18 AM
legendary
May 25, 2016, 05:57:11 AM
i think op is no longer available here now.because in last 2 month its not seen any new posts and activities from the op.and i mailed him 2 month before but neither he added me to any whatsapp group nor replied.
I am also a member of this group and is in constant touch with op there.I dont know why he is inactive here but I can ask him to add you if you pm me your number
May 24, 2016, 10:34:18 AM
i think op is no longer available here now.because in last 2 month its not seen any new posts and activities from the op.and i mailed him 2 month before but neither he added me to any whatsapp group nor replied.
legendary
May 23, 2016, 12:14:21 AM
hi i would like to join could you pm me please
You pm your mobile number to op and he will add you to group.What you want him to pm you?
Pages:
Jump to: