Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Whatsapp Group- [ Join Now ] - page 4. (Read 22787 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2016, 03:30:20 PM
We can chat about bitcoins anonymously here & can get information about bitcoins then why to join a group chat on whatsapp.
I dont understand why people want to stay anonymous when it comesv to using bitcoin?Bitcoin is neither illegal nor ethical, why should we conceal our identity?Anyway it is a good idea to have whatsapp group because we get notification for messages while it is not possible on forum
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 29, 2016, 10:04:13 AM
We can chat about bitcoins anonymously here & can get information about bitcoins then why to join a group chat on whatsapp.
Activity: 2
December 12, 2015, 06:51:23 AM
Add me as well plz!!!
I am based in UK and number with country code is: is +four four seven five nine three nine two four one eight two
Abhishek
Activity: 4
December 01, 2015, 08:30:45 AM
Hi,

I am an NRI and I would like to learn more about BTC.Pls add my number +6587091230.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 25, 2015, 09:25:41 AM
Why a whatsapp group ? There are variety of options available  for a group chat rather then adding through whatsapp .We all want anonymity on the web and of course get away from useless forwards.A group will be a nice away for like minded people but not phone number,we can make a channel on IRC node that would keep us all together and safe.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
November 23, 2015, 10:45:20 AM
Please PM me your number, I want to join this Whatsapp group.
legendary
Activity: 910
November 22, 2015, 09:07:13 AM
i am in.. pm was sent  Grin
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
November 22, 2015, 08:56:41 AM
I have PMed my Number to join with your Whatsapp group!
Activity: 33
September 27, 2015, 04:11:31 AM
ok.please add me in your butcoin whatsapp group.
my number is-+919473634352
Activity: 182
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
September 21, 2015, 02:36:09 AM
All Technologies have positive and negative features, its upto us how to use it and securely with out giving out more information. Even on-line forum also do so much of scams.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
September 16, 2015, 01:58:00 AM
Its a breach in Identity using whatsapp group.
I love bitcoin because i wanna live anonymous.

I want to join the whatsapp group but I don't want to post my no. publically. Personal message me for my number.

You can chat from mobile securely without the need to disclose your mobile number.

Use http://www.bleep.pm/
I cannot use this feature. And in the main page, its shows that bleep for all platforms. But there is only 4 platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MAC). You'd forgotted about the Symbian platform. But whats app provides for symbian too. So whats app group might be a better one IMO.
Symbian Platform ? are you still using the nokia 1100 or what ,dude that was the oldest of NOKIA's software and all the recent models support windows and android is the mostly used one ..IOS is for apple .
bleep supports all the major platforms.
Why did you bother the very old model (nokia 1100)? I'm using nokia E5-00 (this too an old model) having S60. And my mobile doesn't supports other platform apps...
Yea probably the older models prior to LUMIA were all on Symbian I guess..
but still buddy anonymity has to be cared and WhatsApp is hit..
Activity: 235
September 15, 2015, 11:35:51 PM

I want to join the whatsapp group but I don't want to post my no. publically. Personal message me for my number.

You can chat from mobile securely without the need to disclose your mobile number.

I cannot use this feature. And in the main page, its shows that bleep for all platforms. But there is only 4 platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, MAC). You'd forgotted about the Symbian platform. But whats app provides for symbian too. So whats app group might be a better one IMO.
Symbian Platform ? are you still using the nokia 1100 or what ,dude that was the oldest of NOKIA's software and all the recent models support windows and android is the mostly used one ..IOS is for apple .
Why did you bother the very old model (nokia 1100)? I'm using nokia E5-00 (this too an old model) having S60. And my mobile doesn't supports other platform apps...
September 15, 2015, 02:42:35 PM

Activity: 235
September 15, 2015, 09:53:48 AM

September 15, 2015, 06:56:38 AM
this is a nice get togeather ,I wonder if anyone from the south like Guntur ..etc.
not making diversities just asking if any..
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
September 11, 2015, 06:15:46 AM
Good Group daily im getting about bitcoin new updates i think its a very helpful for all indians btc members come and join the group
legendary
Activity: 1020
September 10, 2015, 11:54:28 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 02:32:41 PM
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
September 09, 2015, 12:37:35 PM
I love bitcoin because i wanna live anonymous. Anyways nice initiative mate!
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
September 09, 2015, 12:35:42 PM
Bitcoin Whatsapp Gropp

J O I N     N O W

hey friends...I have made a whatsapp group for learning bitcoin if you are a bitcoiner then just post your whatsapp number and we will add you there soon..lets help each other with our knowledges..maybe by that way we can learn things faster and better...I have spent 2years in bitcoin economy and I expect some good indian bitcoiners will join us we have some high ranked users and many low rank users too.. so lets get started
I prefer the anonymity of a web forum. Smiley

you are right mate, web forum like bitcointalk.org is the right place where everything is open information, here who ever can come and get knowledge about bitcoins, whatsup will only give limit to some users. it is helpfull for local chatings and but mostly it will get scammed and then details will be get thefted.
Pages:
Jump to: