Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - why do you think people are choosing to use cyptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 2432 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i finished it.
i just want to add that i don't care that much about the anonymity that bitcoin offers (to some extent) i only use bitcoin because i like what it offers me for easy, fast, secure and cheep transactions
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
We are Bitcoin enthusiasts that are attempting to publish research that provides a better understanding of bitcoin adoption. As you may know there is not just not much good quality research out there. My colleagues and I are trying to improve this situation. So far we have had moderate responses from our local bitcoin community but are hoping this forum may help. The survey link is below, it's honestly only a couple of questions.

Thanks guys.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dwfpGxqv8JupXAAJ9icTdUFfbFktk8R2OB_4wguzVQU/viewform

Without having nothing against you and your friends behind your love about bitcoin. And having nothing against your study about the better understanding the bitcoin adoption. You seems a very kind person and your intention seems really pure and without other interests except the aim of knowledge. But you must know that bitcoin is currency and the currency in itself mean payment, You will have data about currency and those data are money. Why don't share some of them with them who will help you to make some in the future?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Another upate for you. Only 21 more completed surveys from reaching our goal. Thank you so  much for your help!! All results will be presented to this forum.

Thanks again!!!
Wow we are getting a lot of people completing the survey!! Thank you so much. All results will be made available on this site for further discussion.
Hey thanks very much! Yeap all results will be shared on line. What is interesting so far are people's thoughts on the security issues. Will keep you posted!!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Just completed your survey, it was pretty interesting.
I'm eager to see the results. Smiley
Haha, thanks for your feedback guys. I know what you mean the questions are similiar, its designed that way to help achieve more consistent results about a particular issue. Have a good day.
Thank you very much for doing that for us! Have a good day!!
Activity: 1
Survey completed. This research is long overdue. Pleased to be able to help you out.  Smiley
Hi there, thanks for your reply. It is our honest intention to remain active and share all our findings for further discussion with members of the forum. ☺
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
It is interesting how I see another survey here - on bitcointalk almost everyday. It is heartwarming that scientists and students of many branches took interest of political, scientific and economic impact of bitcoin on our lives... Now I see social studies notices bitcoin as well. What is sad however is that is that scientists usually only create one topic with their survey here and they are gone forever.
Some excellent points, others have noted the long term investment potential. It would be great if you could formally document your views in our survey if you have any time. ☺
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Well first of all they don't want to pay huge fees for banks that they charge secondly the payments are nearly instant and take no time and finally its a new thing
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think people will use bitcoin because is very easy to make a payment.Another possitive thing is transparency.
You can send bitcoin around the world with low fees .
Only  0.0001 miner fee.
Great! Thanks for taking the time to help us out!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I also completed this survey now so this was little long to fill all the answers there, Wink bitcoin is giving freedom of use and making easier people life and that is next generation crypto currency with bright future. Cheesy
Thanks again for your participation!! It's greatly appreciated. ☺
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
We are Bitcoin enthusiasts that are attempting to publish research that provides a better understanding of bitcoin adoption. As you may know there is not just not much good quality research out there. My colleagues and I are trying to improve this situation. So far we have had moderate responses from our local bitcoin community but are hoping this forum may help. The survey link is below, it's honestly only a couple of questions.

Thanks guys.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dwfpGxqv8JupXAAJ9icTdUFfbFktk8R2OB_4wguzVQU/viewform

This is great research for bitcoin community for having more comprehensive data about how we feel for using bitcoin.
Good luck with your study & research
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Survey done.
That was fun  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
In regards to the red question, it acts as a control. It's a form of question that is often added to surveys.☺

Done. But how ? O_o
Pages:
Jump to: