Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - why do you think people are choosing to use cyptocurrencies? - page 3. (Read 2432 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In regards to the red question, it acts as a control. It's a form of question that is often added to surveys.☺
Hi there! Thank you very much. Yes a reward would be a great incentive, although I am not sure how that could be best done. Let me think more about that.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I just finished answering the survey, good luck on your research OP
One thing, I think it would be better to have a small reward for answering your survey to attract more people
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Survey done.

"I like the color red"? What was that about? Cheesy
Great! Thanks very much for your help! Will check it out for sure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
good luck for your study, try post in http://reddit.com/r/Bitcoin for more varied sample
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Completed, interesting set of questions.

Why do you want to know whether I like the colour red?  Cheesy
Hey thanks very much for your reply. Will definitely look at that. Any help you can offer is much appreciated!
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
You should probably post this on reddit to get a more varied sample of replies, in reddit there are 100.000+ registered users and usually around 1K online.
Great! Thanks very much for your input.
gfk
Activity: 1
Done!

Interesting study.

Good Luck.
Thanks for your feedback. I understand your views completely. Its always difficult to get people to do surveys. The results from this will be made available to users of the forum so that they may attain a better understanding of why people user cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
I don't think you will get the specific data of Bitcoin adoption from this survey! Many ppl probably don't bother to do this survey and not every member will get the chance to view it!
Hey thanks very much. I'll keep you posted with the findings of our study! Have a good day.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
We are Bitcoin enthusiasts that are attempting to publish research that provides a better understanding of bitcoin adoption. As you may know there is not just not much good quality research out there. My colleagues and I are trying to improve this situation. So far we have had moderate responses from our local bitcoin community but are hoping this forum may help. The survey link is below, it's honestly only a couple of questions.

Thanks guys.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dwfpGxqv8JupXAAJ9icTdUFfbFktk8R2OB_4wguzVQU/viewform

I just completed your very interesting survey:
Bitcoin Adoption Study
Your response has been recorded. Thank you very much for your time.

I hope this will help you in your research about bitcoin.
It's above time that somebody start such important project for our community.
Thank you.
I hope to see results from this survey soon Smiley

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We are Bitcoin enthusiasts that are attempting to publish research that provides a better understanding of bitcoin adoption. As you may know there is not just not much good quality research out there. My colleagues and I are trying to improve this situation. So far we have had moderate responses from our local bitcoin community but are hoping this forum may help. The survey link is below, it's honestly only a couple of questions.

Thanks guys.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dwfpGxqv8JupXAAJ9icTdUFfbFktk8R2OB_4wguzVQU/viewform

Pay me in bitcoin first then i will fill your BS form....

Does that answer your first question?

Thanks guys.

Pages:
Jump to: