Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be back - page 6. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 275
December 07, 2017, 09:39:42 PM
Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit

I strongly disagree with you that Bitcoin has turned into a scam coin. If its price continues to soar it's because lot people are adopting and investing in it every day. Bitcoin has nothing to do with those exchanges that are being hacked and those scams websites that use the name Bitcoin. This is only Bitcoin site that I know, https://bitcoin.org/en/

"Bitcoin is extremely secure, using dual-sided cryptography for each transaction, and there is also only a finite amount ever in existence", https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/874249/bitcoin-price-record-high-why-is-bitcoin-rising-BTC-value
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
December 07, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Mate trust me, BITCOIN is not a scam and can never be a scam. You better accept this fact.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
December 07, 2017, 08:48:17 PM
Bitcoin is high volatile. Everybody know that before you enter this world of cryptocurrency.
I kmow the price movement is a bit strange. More than 40% a day now.
But at least we understand that bitcoin is high volatile so it is normal and dont blame bitcoin with such word of "scam".
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 08:27:28 PM
Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit

Only, few hours ago price was at 15550 USD and at this time Bitcoin has crossed 17100 USD. All these things have put Bitcoin under many question, like such a tremendous growth is taking place and will it survive or burst. All the things which used to happen in alt coin like pumping and dumping might take place in Bitcoin. But bitcoin cannot be called into a scam coin, a scam coin is where developers turn their back and run away with the money but in the case of Bitcoin it is completely decentralized and cannot be turned down until all the miners work for Bitcoin.
It cannot really, the rise of its price is due to many reasons of course because a lot of demands nowadays as people are now hooked with this kind of crypto. Because the price is really high doesn't mean that bitcoin is a scam it is not an accurate reason to accuse like that, if it is a scam for sure is not existing now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:55:52 PM
BTCig shit

Only, few hours ago price was at 15550 USD and at this time Bitcoin has crossed 17100 USD. All these things have put Bitcoin under many question, like such a tremendous growth is taking place and will it survive or burst. All the things which used to happen in alt coin like pumping and dumping might take place in Bitcoin. But bitcoin cannot be called into a scam coin, a scam coin is where developers turn their back and run away with the money but in the case of Bitcoin it is completely decentralized and cannot be turned down until all the miners work for Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
December 07, 2017, 07:35:08 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam lol.Its been dominating the cryptoworld for years to be called a scam.Yes the current rise of its value is quite unnatural but to be called as such is ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 07, 2017, 07:33:10 PM
BTCig shit

I am seeing these posts everywhere. All over Reddit and other forums as well.

I honestly think that these people sold their BTC at like $1500 at the beginning of 2017 and wanted to buy back at $500 and it never happened and they missed out.

Spreading nothing but FUD after FUD.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 07, 2017, 07:23:18 PM
BTCig shit
What are those altcoins that you are trying to say that has the fastest transactions eh? Bitcoin isn't a scam but bitconnect is a ponzi scheme and they are two different coins right? Is this the first time that you experience network congestion for transactions? It happened before but it was doubled today. Everyone is transacting and riding with the increase of bitcoin before it's too late. And with those altcoins that you are trying to say, once they are also crowded they'll experience this too.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 07, 2017, 05:44:21 PM
A good way to take out the anger. Yes post it here.

But that doesnt mean everyone will believe you.
It takes a lot of proof just so you could prove it is a scam.
If you have a bad experience then it is not just you. It also happened to many of us here. But that doesnt mean we will stop.
Take it for experience them get over it and make it as a lesson.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
December 07, 2017, 05:41:42 PM
Wow a "shit coin" that is worth 15500$ is really a big statement. Judging bitcoin based on its transaction speed is kinda a bad way to judge Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a lot to offer and obviously a lot of people are in need of sending and receiving Bitcoin that is why the transfers slowed down. And why will it be a scam coin if you will still receive your Bitcoin just not at the speed that you wanted. Obviously right now you are feeling mad as you have expected your Bitcoins to early. Maybe trying one of those Transaction Accelerators can help you.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
December 07, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
I think you are feeling anxious when bitcoin is constantly rising and reaching new heights. I can understand this is the normal psychology of investors when new entrants into the crypto market. But you will find that this is the true value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
December 07, 2017, 05:27:07 PM
You clearly just simply don't know what a "scam" and "ponzi scheme" is. No one is forcing you to buy and or invest in bitcoin, you decided for yourself. Also, how are exchanges getting hacked the fault of bitcoin? Guess what! Banks have been robbed in the past too! Does it mean that fiat is a scam? NOPE! It doesn't sound like you understand the basics of bitcoin either. There are many other coins which has faster transactions? Why are you here then? Go hop on to those coins then!
I think he just expressed a disappointment, he should make a lot of money but instead get something that what he expected, he simply blame the Bitcoin network that indeed it's very slow confirming the transaction especially a huge amount one even with high fee , he just throw that words emotionally I believe and that's reasonable too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 04:59:37 PM
haha. you should be calm down. The demand of Bitcoin is too high now, and you know why. After the hard forks, everything will be better.

Demand for BTC is huge nowadays, thats true. However what makes you think that after the hard forks people will stop buying Bitcoin and things will settle? Would be happy if you evaluate it, because I dont really understand the impact that those hardforks have on Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 04:58:13 PM
BTCig shit
Your not the only one experiencing this kind of technical issue. Never judge btc that it is a scam just because of this recent problem. Just be patience and everything will be fine. This problem has occurred due to increasingly high demand of transaction.
Activity: 270
December 07, 2017, 03:39:32 PM
haha. you should be calm down. The demand of Bitcoin is too high now, and you know why. After the hard forks, everything will be better.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:58:58 PM
The high volatility of this market doesn't make it a scam. It separates the good investors from the scared
Activity: 658
December 07, 2017, 02:41:51 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam coin till now. It has a lot of user and popularity. It is not enough to call Bitcoin as scam coin. Price can be up or down. But right that it is not so good such kind of increasing. Hope Bitcoin will last.

Definitely bitcoin isn't a scam because if it is a scam, then many investors nowadays are reporting because they were deceived. But as you can see, there's no investors claiming that they were scammed in bitcoin. Same as you I am also hoping that bitcoin will last because it helps us a lot.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 07, 2017, 01:11:44 PM
Bitcoin is not a scam coin till now. It has a lot of user and popularity. It is not enough to call Bitcoin as scam coin. Price can be up or down. But right that it is not so good such kind of increasing. Hope Bitcoin will last.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 07, 2017, 12:58:11 PM
BTCig shit
You are just complaining because of the transaction time !? Dude don't you understand that people have gone crazy and they want to completely utilize their btc now because of its price. You just just call something a scam just like that or you don't know what scam is . Bitcoin is the world's best Cryotocurrency and no stupid aligations would affect it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 07, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
BTCig shit

That is your opinion. You are free to dump your bitcoins as you wish if you really think that bitcoin is a scam. There are lots of people here willing to take it out of your hand.

We cannot deny that bitcoin has big problems on confirmation time and transaction fees. It has been a lingering problem since the volume of users started to come up (sometimes just scam tx bloating the mempool). It is a problem the devs should solve. But it is definitely not a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: