Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be back - page 8. (Read 2037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
December 07, 2017, 09:18:13 AM
No one forced you to buy bitcoins and it up to an individual because it is their hard earned money so they can decide where they want to invest.

But I don't think that Governments can control these bitcoins because not everyone going to sell so that one or two guys can control bitcoin prices. Now there are plenty of people are holding bitcoins. Since prices went up a lot so we can expect some correction in short-term after all those new features launches.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 08:32:30 AM
BITCOIN is NOT a scam coin, The reason is BTC is very very bullish and there is NO proof that BTC is a scam! Yes, there's a bit of people who are making BTC to MLM.

But i think the reason you made this is because your part of a bank or you knew BTC since it started and you thought it is rigged and scam until now. It's your choice if you don't want to be rich.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 08:17:10 AM
Bitcoin cannot be compared with Dollars The fact is that the big players are holding big chucks of bitcoin that can be dumped any time just do yourself a favor and find the Rich list on bitcoin you will see massive amount there The moment all those are sold bitcoin will not be more then 1000 usd or even less The Goverment is launching Bitcoin Futures to get the most out of bitcoin so the goverment can control massive chucks of bitcoin and then they can do anything with it They can kill it yes offcourse as they are very much wanting to control bitcoin from a long time ITS A BIG CONSPIRACY therefore it will be the goverment that will have the decentralized rights on the cryptocurrency Bitcoin futures will actually KILL BITCOIN  . This is the main moment where goverment will have massive amount of bitcoins and manipulate it heavily.
Bitcoin Futures will not only centralized bitcoin but it will also start taxing bitcoin The whole motive here of decentralization has failed.
People are speculating that bitcoin will eventually become digital gold and litecoin will become a cryptocurrency.. There are things that we need to think right now. I don't even think what we started as decentralization movement against goverment has just been similar to a Pump and Dump
Pumped the idea of Decentralization and dumped to become centralized.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
December 07, 2017, 08:22:34 AM
Bitcoin's price is surging high due to wall street companies entering it and the very high media exposure its getting nowadays.

I don't know which sites have problem in sending and receiving bitcoins.

Exchanges getting hacked could not be mentioned as a problem of bitcoin.If only bitcoins in our wallet gets hacked,we could see it as a serious issue.

With lightning network soon to be activated,all the transaction problems would get solved.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 07, 2017, 07:43:34 AM
Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit
The reasons you have given are not enough to call it a scam. Bitcoin's success and its shortcomings are the major reasons why all the other coins exist in the first place, so calling it a gimmick means the other coins are also gimmicks.

Exchanges getting hacked, banks also get robbed should we also blame the dollar for the banks getting robbed?  Undecided
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:38:55 AM
Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit
I am sorry for that but you can not say that bitcoin is a scam just because of what you have experienced. Bitcoin is not a scam. 
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 07:24:45 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin should regain their levels back to 20k soon
Pages:
Jump to: