Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be junk/trash after ban in 2 big countries - page 10. (Read 1452 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
Bitcoin will never be banned worldwide. I believe it is an experiment started by the banking elite, or possibly some disenchanted employees, and it is now being embraced by them as a major asset.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
Bitcoin got banned in India and China so Bitcoin is worthless in these 2 countries. People of India will lose $10,000 or $100,000 if they do not get buyers in other countries at $7000.

But who will buy 1 Bitcoin for $7000 ??  Grin

Bollywood superstar "Amitabh Bachchan" earned multi-million dollars by starting a Bitcoin company.
Just guess how much worth to BTC bring people in India that are shitting on a street and then going to click on faucets. I think that the volume of their national market is low af.
Crypto ban in China is also not that important because miners would just move their equipment abroad and continue their work. Chinese crypto influence is only based on their  pools and not on their community.

Just IMHO but such bans can even help to develop BTC mining infrastructure and make BTC more reputable.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Bitcoin fell to $3000. Not it is at $8000.

I'm not sure if the crash is related to these 'ban'. And even if these 2 countries did ban Bitcoin, there are still a lot of users.

Let's just wait and see what will happen, no need to predict when it dies. Lot's of news has been telling the same thing for years already.

The countries that block access to it and ban it with legislation, are the ones that will be left behind in the technological sector.

They can ban crypto but use blockchain.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Any country that bans Bitcoin is moving backwards. Instead the countries that already embraced Bitcoin and the blockchain technology seem to have a more innovative and brighter future as a whole.
Bitcoin won't be "junk/trash" as you call it. Instead it will be more powerful and more useful.

The countries that block access to it and ban it with legislation, are the ones that will be left behind in the technological sector.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
Bitcoin got banned in India and China so Bitcoin is worthless in these 2 countries. People of India will lose $10,000 or $100,000 if they do not get buyers in other countries at $7000.

Bitcoin was never banned in China. Domestic ICOs and exchange businesses were. There is still a robust OTC market there. Weekly Localbitcoins volume alone is in the 30 million CNY range. Not to mention the mining industry.

Some Indian legislators have proposed a bill. Nothing has happened yet.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
To be honest they aren't the two major countries at all ,that's true that they do hold an influence , but we already saw how Bitcoins suffered from just minor loss and then recovered during the ban in China , same will happen here too.

Also it's going to be banned or not is not yet confirmed in India , the fact is , it may be banned but trust me People will find a way to engage in Bitcoin , it's a democratic country in oppose to China thus people can submit plea against this decision.

It's not something that will influence the price that much , trust me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

But who will buy 1 Bitcoin for $7000 ??  Grin  Insider's Information for Gold and Silver

Bollywood superstar "Amitabh Bachchan" earned multi-million dollars by starting a Bitcoin company.
Pages:
Jump to: