Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin WILL become one world currency. Matter of when, not if. - page 2. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
This is the same spirit I'm in right now and ever since I got involved with BTC thanks to my brother sharing it with me. We're exaggerating if we say that bitcoin will be the one currency in the entire world, I'd like that very much but I don't see a few billions using crypto any time soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I don't think it will become a one world currency. As long as we're divided by countries that won't happen. What is more possible is, most countries will adopt bitcoin not necessarily replace the current system. But it will be an alternative, a good alternative.
I agree to you mate. Although nothing is impossible it might take a very long time for it to be a one world currency and who knows what it might be the price of bitcoin at that moment. The current rate at which Bitcoin is growing is quite remarkable and it will reach the $10k within a year or two.
If most countries adopt bitcoin then surely bitcoin will cross its peak values in no time and will create a new record of growing so much within a short time.

10k per bitcoin is very achievable. But I still see being a one world currency is too far-fetched not at least in several decades. Governments won't give up that easily. And before that happens they would at least try to delegitimize it as the marketcap becomes bigger. When we reach few trillions in marketcap, we may see a significant decrease in price swings as it gets more stable then we may begin to price goods in bitcoin. And to be honest, I don't want to see bitcoin to become one world currency, one-world-currency sounded like bitcoin killed all other currencies therefore there are no other alternatives any more, and I don't want to live in world where are no other options.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I strongly agree to this. This digital coin or cryptocurrency is what the future needs as we are entering the digital times. This coin also have more advantages than what fiat have.

I seconded.. That what's the directions of bitcoin taking us,, it making fiat currency look abnormally regulated and too much attentions toward cryptocurrency is hurting much the financial system and its black holes.. As what my opinion matters in no time,, more and more people of one country will used bitcoin in transactions rather than used fiat currency of they're own country..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
The future of money is here, recent price increase is due to lack of trust and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"
I say "what if its still early?" Wink
I agree that I guess it is also still early to have bitcoin today, there is still a possibility that bitcoin will increase and I guess by the end of the year bitcoin will possibly hit $5000.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I can not predict when bitcoin development even everyone in the world no one can predict it.
Because bitcoin still reap the pros and cons to apply it as the world's single currency.
When that happens, countries around the world are increasingly concerned about the widespread use of bitcoin, which includes the inside for crime such as ransom and terrorism.
If it finally formed a consensus between bitcoin users and governments around the world, i think the possibility of bitcoin will be the world's currency.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Yes it is stillearly and not yet late to buy Bitcoin. We are not yet on the half of the price speculation for the coming years. Bitcoin still has the potential to grow more. In fact, you can still say that it is still a sleeping giant. Bitcoin price will soar high up to the moon in the future. It is still the best time to start and buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
I don't think it will become a one world currency. As long as we're divided by countries that won't happen. What is more possible is, most countries will adopt bitcoin not necessarily replace the current system. But it will be an alternative, a good alternative.
I agree to you mate. Although nothing is impossible it might take a very long time for it to be a one world currency and who knows what it might be the price of bitcoin at that moment. The current rate at which Bitcoin is growing is quite remarkable and it will reach the $10k within a year or two.
If most countries adopt bitcoin then surely bitcoin will cross its peak values in no time and will create a new record of growing so much within a short time.
Activity: 182
No one can predict what will happen to bitcoin or other crypto currency but i have faith that bitcoin will be still number one cryptocurrency of all as it is continue developing and upgrading Lightning network are in process right now and also segwit2x these are not a hassle and a threat to us bitcoiner as it one of the action that will develop and enhance bitcoin for the long run. Beside bitcoin have a lot of investors and Miners unlike Bitcoin cash/BCC/BCH. As it growing development and community at the year 2020 to 2025 it will be on TOP.

As One world Currency, I dont believe bitcoin will replace Fiat money as every one prepared Cash than digital currency, but who knows maybe it will regulate, legalize and adopt by more country.
Activity: 756
of course this can happen, but it will definitely take a very long time, at least all countries have to legalize bitcoin first
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
One world currency is not possible mate. First, no physical appearance. Traditional currency which has physical appearance is easy to use. No technology needed. Unlike bitcoin, bitcoin needs technology like internet just to send funds and you have to wait for minutes or even hours(depends on fee) to receive it. Also only few markets are accepting bitcoin because bitcoin price is unpredictable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
No one can predict the exact development of bitcoin. I think that it will still grow rapidly and develop over the next 5 years, but then another crypto currency will drive it out Undecided
How can I get the bitcoin? I think it all depends on the desires of users and the willingness of developers and miners to go to meet each other. The miners in this chain the least interested in the fate of bitcoin. If not, they will mine other coins.
Activity: 252
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
And don't forget that without proper scaling/upgrade, bitcoin will left behind and altcoin could beat bitcoin in technology, community, adaption or how many merchants which accept it.

Nope, I don't see anything beating Bitcoins yet. Bitcoin Cash is the best example and an answer to your statement because BCH, even being in existence is trying to give a hard competition to Bitcoins but hasn't been successful yet as miners are still mining over the Bitcoin network and no matter if BCH goes more profitable on mining, I feel that Bitcoin will still hold the number 1 position forever. Bitcoin is, and will always be the global currency that has removed all the boundaries fiat has stabbed in our lives.

it has nothing to do with what miners do. they do what they do for the profit they can earn. and they choose the most profitable coin to mine, it can be bitcoin cash temporarily too.
bitcoin cash will never succeed because it is not solving anything! the block size increase they did is like a useless band aid they put on 1 MB block to temporarily take over the public opinion.

Bitcoin Cash is nothing compared to Bitcoin really and a lot of people been hoping that it would just die like any other altcoins so that it will not affect Bitcoin's price. Though despite its existence, Bitcoin's price is growing and we should thank Bitcoin Cash for free Bitcoins we get.

I would say that Bitcoin is very far to be defeated with its rival-wannabes. As long as no coin can exceed what Bitcoin's features are then it will continue to reign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
No one can predict the exact development of bitcoin. I think that it will still grow rapidly and develop over the next 5 years, but then another crypto currency will drive it out Undecided
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
I strongly agree to this. This digital coin or cryptocurrency is what the future needs as we are entering the digital times. This coin also have more advantages than what fiat have.
If all of peoples around the world has know about the advantages of bitcoins and another digital coins, one of many advantages of bitcoins is like bitcoins can protect us from inflation, protect our whealty and crisis of economy. Bitcoins will be adopted by all of the people around the world as currencies on their real life business, unfortunately however bitcoins is still new and many people don't understand about the bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Interest may explode but Bitcoin will never be the world's currency. In fact, price won't drive it's Future use as a currency, the number of retailers choosing to accept it as payment is the driver...and currently there is zero growth on that front.

Bitcoin is failing as a currency. Who use's it to buy something? How many places near you scceot Bitcoin for payment?

Bitcoin is succeeding as a store of value, an asset class, an investment. And on that front the growth is limited only by future demand.

Indeed. Bitcoin continues to fail being a currency due to the fact that the miners can increase the fees at their own will, which then would make currency exchange impractical to merchants and consumers. Not only that, due to volatilty merchants are afraid of accepting bitcoin in their stores even though there's Bitpay to cover them. The uncertainty towards bitcoin is still high, and using it on microtransactions still is not economical in the mean time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
The future of money is here, recent price increase is due to lack of trust and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"
Yes, it may be one world currency  but it will take time, bitcoin now is facing several problems such as higher transaction fees and slower confirmation rate due to large number of transactions per day. But if this problems are solved , no doubt , bitcoin will accept by atleast  80% of nations in this world and it will revolutionized our use of currencies.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"

Bitcoin certainly has the potential of becoming the main currency in the world but what hinders this development is the differences of the economy of each country in the world. Most countries that are in the "developing stage" have different priorities on improving their economy and providing internet access across seems their least priority for now. You must consider that once you change the fiat as the main currency to bitcoin (which is decentralized and virtual in nature), developing countries would experience difficulty in adapting to this change, thus leading to stagnant growth instead of actually improving.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and there is a lot of people who are now using it because of the things that they liked in bitcoin like the price, movement of bitcoin and also the potential of it but beside those things it is still not enough to become a one world currency because it is very limited for the whole population of the earth.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Bitcoin will never be adopted by all countries to be a.
one world currency. Each country may adopt a blockchain
Currency for themselves but it wont be bitcoin.

As it is now bitcoin is global but is being used more and
More as a store or value the way Gold is and has been used.
Pages:
Jump to: