Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin WILL become one world currency. Matter of when, not if. - page 3. (Read 1314 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I agree with what you said. But there are still a lot of improvements to bitcoins. And how it will run because there is little knowledge here and others can not afford it. It may take forever before it can be established as a fully official currency. It has a lot of talks and many banks are affected and of course the economy is a country, It may be a riot, It's a lot of opposition. so let us take the wave and keep it updated on all news.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Interest may explode but Bitcoin will never be the world's currency. In fact, price won't drive it's Future use as a currency, the number of retailers choosing to accept it as payment is the driver...and currently there is zero growth on that front.

Bitcoin is failing as a currency. Who use's it to buy something? How many places near you scceot Bitcoin for payment?

Bitcoin is succeeding as a store of value, an asset class, an investment. And on that front the growth is limited only by future demand.

Propel got interested in bitcoins and started using it as an asset and now as a currency too.
The number of traders accepting bitcoins is increasing, many companies like  Microsoft, dell ,sites like steam are accepting payments in bitcoins  . People use it as a currency to buy games , products online etc:-.
Bitcoin didn't failed as a currency ,  the biggest multinational technological company MICROSOFT is a using it , DELL is using it .
With such huge number of users and investors o,bitcoins would surely became future of world currency.

I think currency would mean it can be use a means of transaction. But also it could never become a world currency. It can be recognize as a currency in the web but if ever there would be a fiat equivalent of btc then i it could be come as a currency IRL. Which is i doubt but no currency has ever been become a world currency and btc is just different that just fiat currencies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I strongly agree to this. This digital coin or cryptocurrency is what the future needs as we are entering the digital times. This coin also have more advantages than what fiat have.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
It already is a one world currency. It's global, in interest, access, and use.

It will not take over the world's currencies. If it does we'll see the world's powers fight to control, influence, or end Bitcoin. We shouldn't want it take over the world's currencies, but to always be a parallel option. Parallel options keeps the existing options in check and competitive. Competition is almost always a good thing.

Yes it will be 1 million per bitcoin! In 15-20 years  Roll Eyes

This is a ridiculous statement. Math and facts or it's just a random guess.

The more the price grows the less it has a future as a currency. Instead it has a future as an investment, an asset class.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
never and never. first bitcoin make gov finance hard to control because money can travel worldwide. people interest with blockchain technology. not bitcoin. because buy bitcoin just because hype
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Interest may explode but Bitcoin will never be the world's currency. In fact, price won't drive it's Future use as a currency, the number of retailers choosing to accept it as payment is the driver...and currently there is zero growth on that front.

Bitcoin is failing as a currency. Who use's it to buy something? How many places near you scceot Bitcoin for payment?

Bitcoin is succeeding as a store of value, an asset class, an investment. And on that front the growth is limited only by future demand.

People got interested in bitcoins and started using it as an asset and now as a currency too.
The number of traders accepting bitcoins is increasing, many companies like  Microsoft, dell ,sites like steam are accepting payments in bitcoins  . People use it as a currency to buy games , products online etc:-.
Bitcoin didn't failed as a currency ,  the biggest multinational technological company MICROSOFT is a using it , DELL is using it .
With such huge number of users and investors o,bitcoins would surely became future of world currency.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Yes its even early we can buy bitcoin now also i think price is still cheap end of this bitcoin may reach 10K dollar but holding bitcoin or buying bitcoin now also profit am grabbing bitcoin as much i can.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
And don't forget that without proper scaling/upgrade, bitcoin will left behind and altcoin could beat bitcoin in technology, community, adaption or how many merchants which accept it.

Nope, I don't see anything beating Bitcoins yet. Bitcoin Cash is the best example and an answer to your statement because BCH, even being in existence is trying to give a hard competition to Bitcoins but hasn't been successful yet as miners are still mining over the Bitcoin network and no matter if BCH goes more profitable on mining, I feel that Bitcoin will still hold the number 1 position forever. Bitcoin is, and will always be the global currency that has removed all the boundaries fiat has stabbed in our lives.

it has nothing to do with what miners do. they do what they do for the profit they can earn. and they choose the most profitable coin to mine, it can be bitcoin cash temporarily too.
bitcoin cash will never succeed because it is not solving anything! the block size increase they did is like a useless band aid they put on 1 MB block to temporarily take over the public opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
And don't forget that without proper scaling/upgrade, bitcoin will left behind and altcoin could beat bitcoin in technology, community, adaption or how many merchants which accept it.

Nope, I don't see anything beating Bitcoins yet. Bitcoin Cash is the best example and an answer to your statement because BCH, even being in existence is trying to give a hard competition to Bitcoins but hasn't been successful yet as miners are still mining over the Bitcoin network and no matter if BCH goes more profitable on mining, I feel that Bitcoin will still hold the number 1 position forever. Bitcoin is, and will always be the global currency that has removed all the boundaries fiat has stabbed in our lives.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Yes it will be 1 million per bitcoin! In 15-20 years  Roll Eyes
But we have so many threads like this here  Shocked
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The future of money is here, recent price increase is due to lack of trust and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"
I say "what if its still early?" Wink
Pages:
Jump to: