Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will fall or rise? $30400 the recent price - page 3. (Read 508 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
After the SEC did not want to approve bitcoin spot ETF, bitcoin fall from $31000 back to $30400 as of today price. Bitcoin has been staying between $29400 and $31250 since many days. The support as been at $30000 while the resistance as been at $31000. The market is difficulty to know which position to take. What are you people predicting that bitcoin price would be? Is bitcoin breaking the resistance and increase above $31000 which could take the price to $35000, or bitcoin price is getting back to $25000 again?
Though many people are optimistic about it, I don't expect the price of Bitcoin to break the resistance and go up at this point, it will most probably break through the support once again and correct itself up until it reaches about $26k or maybe $25k, the reason for that is I don't really see a lot of positivity in the market at the moment, people are either afraid to buy or are waiting for a better price so that they buy lower and hold until the halving event occurs.

Either way, it is not being able to break through the resistance. There are currently mixed emotions in the market, some people are praying that the price breaks through the resistance and goes up while others are more into a correction so that they can add more to their bags at a better price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 157
After the SEC did not want to approve bitcoin spot ETF, bitcoin fall from $31000 back to $30400 as of today price. Bitcoin has been staying between $29400 and $31250 since many days. The support as been at $30000 while the resistance as been at $31000. The market is difficulty to know which position to take. What are you people predicting that bitcoin price would be? Is bitcoin breaking the resistance and increase above $31000 which could take the price to $35000, or bitcoin price is getting back to $25000 again?
According to the market conditions, Bitcoin price is unlikely to return to $25000 at this time. Currently Bitcoin has crossed its $30000 price area and is standing at $31000 and will touch $35000 any time. Bitcoin continues its upward trend despite various negative news. I think Bitcoin is going to start its bullish trend soon. Even if the price is reduced slightly, it will be difficult to get down below $30000. The price is unlikely to come back unless there is an unexpected situation.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
What are you people predicting that bitcoin price would be? Is bitcoin breaking the resistance and increase above $31000 which could take the price to $35000, or bitcoin price is getting back to $25000 again?

It's very hard to determine the direction of bitcoin, as I have always said the selling pressure is another thing holding the price from breaking out of $31k although it was around 31k plus after which it pushes back to $30,978, and from what
I am viewing currently the market is so indecisive it may go sideways. If the the price could breakout from 32k then there is every possibility we could witness 35k to 40k at the ending of the month as the case may be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 546
My expectation for BTC has not changed since we broke above the $30k previous resistance zone and since then, Bitcoin has strongly remained above this level for a couple of days now, which is a sign of strength. From the monthly perspective, I'm very optimistic about Bitcoin reaching the price of $40k first in the coming weeks, rather than seeing it go below $30k.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390

All these experience with price volatility cannot be attributed to the SEC decision on spot bitcoin ETF approval or not, there are many other factors we could consider to judge base on the current happenings, now you could see how we are each day getting more closer to bitcoin halving which is believed to be next year, the market demands and supplies aren't stable as always, people are buying and some dumping, what else could we have seen than to consider this along with other occurrences of crypto news in the market economy, let's expect more bear and bulls the same way to occur anytime from now till the bullrun fully takes place.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 536
Even if Bitcoin price crashes to the $25,000 speculated, it's still not too steep. Remember that it lost around 80% after its ATH in 2017. I mean, we should grow past this circle of unnecessary fear or panic when we know Bitcoin is a cat with nine lives. Like child's play, Bitcoin will zoom past its current ATH of $68k and record a fresh ATH that will see it above $120k. It looks impossible now but that's a certainty to come in the next two years.
Not only 2018 that bitcoin price decreased significantly. If bitcoin all-time-high is 69000 in November 2021 and the price decreased to $15500 in 2022, that is over 77% loss on price which is almost 80%.

If you are talking about investment, you are correct because if you invest now in bitcoin, the price will increase and reach all-time-high. I know that bitcoin price will increased and reach all-time-high but I am just talking about this time. Even if bitcoin increase this time above $30000, I am not yet expecting all-time-high but price decrease again until next year or next two years.

Going to be a win win for us, if bitcoin goes down, then we can buy cheap coins again, if bitcoin goes up, then just hold on it. So far though we have broken the $30k resistance and we have achieved $31k already.

Hopefully this is still a bullish signal for us, and there are speculators including me seeing the price to go to $36k at the end of the month.

I know it's huge jump but with so many news, then we knows, maybe it's going to be very easy reaching that price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Even if Bitcoin price crashes to the $25,000 speculated, it's still not too steep. Remember that it lost around 80% after its ATH in 2017. I mean, we should grow past this circle of unnecessary fear or panic when we know Bitcoin is a cat with nine lives. Like child's play, Bitcoin will zoom past its current ATH of $68k and record a fresh ATH that will see it above $120k. It looks impossible now but that's a certainty to come in the next two years.
Not only 2018 that bitcoin price decreased significantly. If bitcoin all-time-high is 69000 in November 2021 and the price decreased to $15500 in 2022, that is over 77% loss on price which is almost 80%.

If you are talking about investment, you are correct because if you invest now in bitcoin, the price will increase and reach all-time-high. I know that bitcoin price will increased and reach all-time-high but I am just talking about this time. Even if bitcoin increase this time above $30000, I am not yet expecting all-time-high but price decrease again until next year or next two years.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Is bitcoin breaking the resistance and increase above $31000 which could take the price to $35000, or bitcoin price is getting back to $25000 again?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 663
There are some people who are still waiting for $25,000 before $35,000 which includes me. Cheesy
What happening on Bitcoin now is fighting for resistance, it's a good start to the month of July. But on the other hand, with the pump recently and fewer price corrections, Bitcoin is becoming oversold now at the current level which is $31,000.
For me now, if ever we will fall again below $30,000 this month, I am really expecting to see the $25,000 first before $35,000.

I think profit selling will accelerate if BTC fails to close above $31k and we may see a correction this week with selling pressure on BTC. I would say hourly closings are important for correction. If hourly closes occur below $30,450 the correction will accelerate. BTC will be priced below the 8-day EMA. For now, the resistance zone is positive and selling pressure can be resisted but if the pullback occurs, i can talk about a pullback for BTC around $28k. I don't think we will see $25k prices unless we see sudden changes in macroeconomic conditions. In the bullish scenario, it is very important for BTC to step into the $31k region and stay here for the continuation of the trend. If this happens the journey to $35k will begin. I advise you to carefully monitor the support levels on a daily closing basis.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
There are some people who are still waiting for $25,000 before $35,000 which includes me. Cheesy
What happening on Bitcoin now is fighting for resistance, it's a good start to the month of July. But on the other hand, with the pump recently and fewer price corrections, Bitcoin is becoming oversold now at the current level which is $31,000.
For me now, if ever we will fall again below $30,000 this month, I am really expecting to see the $25,000 first before $35,000.
Activity: 406
Merit: 188
I don't that all small speculation of sec can bring setback in cryptocurrency and bitcoin mostly but I believe that bitcoin will regain it price which I know very well so if bitcoin price increases again without any bridge I believe that the price will be more large than the initial, because what I know concerning bitcoin is that Bitcoin price rises when the demands is higher
Recently the price drop took place associated with the setback from SEC, same also caused the bitcoin dominance have some decline while the altcoins moved high. It is said altcoin season could test the market, but once again bitcoin rise is on the track. The price have crossed the resistance barrier $31000 and this reaching $35000 or more depends on the correction phase that takes place whenever there is good price movement on the bullish side. This gives an outview that $25k is possible.

I do not think that an increase in altcoins will be permanent. You need to pay attention. There are big movements in some altcoins as a result of Bitcoin drawing a horizontal line. I'm not sure if this is due to Bitcoin getting stuck in a certain price range. Still, I doubt that the time has come for altcoins.

SEC decisions do not affect Bitcoin as much as before. At every stage, it is necessary to act by considering the risks. If it can stay at this level for a while, I think it will rise even more.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
I don't that all small speculation of sec can bring setback in cryptocurrency and bitcoin mostly but I believe that bitcoin will regain it price which I know very well so if bitcoin price increases again without any bridge I believe that the price will be more large than the initial, because what I know concerning bitcoin is that Bitcoin price rises when the demands is higher
Recently the price drop took place associated with the setback from SEC, same also caused the bitcoin dominance have some decline while the altcoins moved high. It is said altcoin season could test the market, but once again bitcoin rise is on the track. The price have crossed the resistance barrier $31000 and this reaching $35000 or more depends on the correction phase that takes place whenever there is good price movement on the bullish side. This gives an outview that $25k is possible.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
BTC has passed $31k and I think it is possible to increase to $32k-$33k in the next few days. However, it depends on what news to have. If we still have many bad news, it won't easily increase to $32k-$33k. While to achieve $35k, it needs for few weeks. It is likely at the end of this month to achieve $35k, it won't be in the near future. By the way, I don't think it will return to $25k again.
I currently see no reason to say bitcoin price will return to $25k - but maybe, only if the market is hit by FUD that badly.

On the other hand - bitcoin price could break the $32k resistance within a few days if investors are still very optimistic about July momentum. I've read on several place that July is a good month to expect bitcoin prices to increase by a few percent - but that's someone else's analysis that still isn't entirely credible as financial advice.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
It could be. this month has been a good month for a gradual increase in BTC. and the price is now very good and I think BTC will break through the resistance and go to the price of 35k first then rise again slowly but surely regardless of what you said above because many are waiting for the price of BTC at 35k.
If you look at crypto investors who tend to prefer long term investment in Bitcoin, of course they are always waiting and expecting the best price on Bitcoin and it might not be at $35K. Because they always hope for bigger things than many people speculate, even though to go to $35K Bitcoin still needs to increase gradually this year because now the price is still below $32K which means it is not too far to go to $35K if it increases to be consistent in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
After the SEC did not want to approve bitcoin spot ETF, bitcoin fall from $31000 back to $30400 as of today price. Bitcoin has been staying between $29400 and $31250 since many days.
It is just a small move, why you are so worried?
The current price is about $31k, it seems BTC trying to increase gradually. BTC increases slowly because there are some FUDs, but luckily it can survive stronger. You can see that FUDs is getting less impact on BTC price, the current drop isn't so significant anymore.

Is bitcoin breaking the resistance and increase above $31000 which could take the price to $35000, or bitcoin price is getting back to $25000 again?
BTC has passed $31k and I think it is possible to increase to $32k-$33k in the next few days. However, it depends on what news to have. If we still have many bad news, it won't easily increase to $32k-$33k. While to achieve $35k, it needs for few weeks. It is likely at the end of this month to achieve $35k, it won't be in the near future. By the way, I don't think it will return to $25k again.

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Perhaps it is too fast to be establishing $30k as support, having had the 6 months that we have had, without going very far we were at 16k only in January ($16,521(1)), April was the only month that we managed to be above $30k for a few days, If something is clear, it is that this year 2023 the support can be marked at +$20k, there is enthusiasm but that does not consolidate positions. I think maybe the last third of this year we could be talking about a +$30k base.
Not really that fast because we already experience $30k before and if I'm not mistaken, it also stayed there for a while before going down making $27k as the new support but recently we are now back again at our previous support which is $30k. The 6 months journey of Bitcoin on this year was impressive.

We start from $16k and we almost times two this value. Nothing is clear when it comes to crypto prices because there are unexpected surprises here. We already have that $30k base you are talking about so I think it's now easier to reach higher prices this way and maybe by third or fourth quarter of the year we are already above $50k because this was usually the peak period of cryptos.
Activity: 143
Merit: 13
I'd say a rise is more likely because Bitcoin defended the previous support levels for many times recently, and halvening is getting closer and closer, so some of the traders already start buying, and now there are bullish news like the ETF filing. But I wouldn't expect any big movements, maybe $35k and then correction again.

Yeah, we can call it that way, $25k is the previous support levels, and so we just like trade sideways $26k-$28k and it didn't go down hard. The price remain stagnant since April and then become bullish once the news of ETF filing.

And as per SEC statement, they are going to go and will continue to give feedback. As far as I know as well, those who companies re-filed again and it seems that they are a race and competing against each other as who will be the first company to be approved by a spot bitcoin ETF. So it might be really a good sign that maybe one day we will get a approval. It could be before or after the halving, but it doesn't matter as it will be the bullish sign that we need.

It could be. this month has been a good month for a gradual increase in BTC. and the price is now very good and I think BTC will break through the resistance and go to the price of 35k first then rise again slowly but surely regardless of what you said above because many are waiting for the price of BTC at 35k.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
I'd say a rise is more likely because Bitcoin defended the previous support levels for many times recently, and halvening is getting closer and closer, so some of the traders already start buying, and now there are bullish news like the ETF filing. But I wouldn't expect any big movements, maybe $35k and then correction again.

Yeah, we can call it that way, $25k is the previous support levels, and so we just like trade sideways $26k-$28k and it didn't go down hard. The price remain stagnant since April and then become bullish once the news of ETF filing.

And as per SEC statement, they are going to go and will continue to give feedback. As far as I know as well, those who companies re-filed again and it seems that they are a race and competing against each other as who will be the first company to be approved by a spot bitcoin ETF. So it might be really a good sign that maybe one day we will get a approval. It could be before or after the halving, but it doesn't matter as it will be the bullish sign that we need.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has not yet officially rejected any application for a bitcoin spot ETF, but has requested that the application be reformulated. But at the same time SEC has not approved any application yet.

Therefore, it is possible that the fluctuation will continue with every upward or downward movement due to the introduction of huge financial institutions at a close time. Most likely, there will not be a strong rise in the current period, because even in the event of obtaining approvals, the market situation does not allow this at the present time.

I expect that we are in an uptrend, and even if applications are rejected, I don't expect us to go back to 25k$ levels.
I agree that the SEC can have both good and bad effects on asset price movements, but in the short term I think they just make a lot of investors and market participants worry with some decisions. I'm starting to find that the current market conditions are only going sideways in 1-4 weeks or at least during July, but the fluctuating movement is still there.

In my opinion, bitcoin may struggle to break through the $32k resistance if it doesn't get a lot of investor support. If this sideway persists, then a correction will usually follow, but not to go lower than $29k. I expect $29k to be strong support during consolidation, so I hope there isn't much panic this month.
Pages:
Jump to: