Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will fall or rise? $30400 the recent price - page 5. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 525
🇵🇭
After the SEC did not want to approve bitcoin spot ETF, bitcoin fall from $31000 back to $30400 as of today price. Bitcoin has been staying between $29400 and $31250 since many days. The support as been at $30000 while the resistance as been at $31000. The market is difficulty to know which position to take. What are you people predicting that bitcoin price would be? Is bitcoin breaking the resistance and increase above $31000 which could take the price to $35000, or bitcoin price is getting back to $25000 again?
The chance of rise is high compared to falling since the price is already stable above the recent strong resistance which is the 30K mark. Bitcoin will already dip if the current price is temporary since this is new territory price for Bitcoin after the long dump from ATH.

I’m confident that the price will keep increasing while 30K will be the strong support now. The price might move blow 30K like 29K something but price will quickly recover during this dip scenario. We might see 31K above on the following weeks since we are already on accumulating phase after we break the 30K resistance.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
After the SEC did not want to approve bitcoin spot ETF, bitcoin fall from $31000 back to $30400 as of today price. Bitcoin has been staying between $29400 and $31250 since many days. The support as been at $30000 while the resistance as been at $31000. The market is difficulty to know which position to take. What are you people predicting that bitcoin price would be? Is bitcoin breaking the resistance and increase above $31000 which could take the price to $35000, or bitcoin price is getting back to $25000 again?
We just entered the new month July and very difficult to say which path the price action is going to take as we proceed. The bitcoin price breaking above the resistance depends on how strong the support level is going to look like for the next days to come.

Although am optimistic for bitcoin price to break above the resistance level of #31k this July but before such action could take place we might  experience different intervals of retesting at the support level, at least twice of that before a bull run of $35k thereabout can occur. Let's just keep our fingers cross for the coming weeks.

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
Yes the SEC did really harm the growth of the Bitcoins in the recent few weeks. Nevertheless we can see the effort from the side of Bitcoins, but sadly it’s unable to break the resistance and hence it’s struggling in the same price segment for more than a week now. This July month will definitely play a crucial role in telling us the future price of the coin for this year. If we increase the demand to accumulate the Bitcoins, then definitely we can see a rapid growth in the price, else Bitcoins in this price segment will continue for few more weeks. Let’s hope for the best.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772

I guess it's really hard to say where the price will go.

But to be fair, SEC says that bitcoin spot ETF needs more substance, and so it didn't mean that they have rejected it right away. And with that, the price is not even affected by it, as it goes to $31k then back to $30k again and most likely we will stay here and the support is going to be strong.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/sec-says-spot-bitcoin-etf-filings-are-inadequate-390336e8

Not unless there will be another big news, that will push it to $35k this month of July. So we will see what will be the price action for this month.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Usually after the increase we will experience a correction first, the potential is stronger in my opinion compared to Bitcoin to continue to survive the sideway in the support area and or continue the increase, maybe we will be in the price range of $ 28k- $ 29k again, and even then if there is no more FUD or positive sentiment about the development of ETF Bitcoin trade.
The situation is confusing that occurs if you see the potential of the opposite two directions, such as correction or continuing the increase, there are some hopes that are immediately achieved, namely the price level at $ 35k, but it seems very difficult to penetrate
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
That seems easy to judge and the past few weeks we have seen bitcoin corrected due to the SEC suing binance and a few days ago back at support price at $30k. I estimate that bitcoin will be corrected again and for the next month I don't know what price it will be for sure, but my assumption is that bitcoin will hold on to support $30k and will not be corrected to $25k again. For the next month I think bitcoin will be sideways and will not break the resistance point above $35k.

Predictions are not always correct and may be affected by some problems that can bring bitcoin to correct or strengthen again. But I personally hope that bitcoin will touch the price of $35k for the next month, so that the next support is at $33k and provide a higher accumulation point for further.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789

After looking at the level of resistance that has occurred in the last month in Bitcoin and now that the price is starting to go sideways with no move up or down, I'm still thinking about the next bull run which would be through $31K and up to $35K. However I don't think that price measure is imminent anytime soon, as the difficulty of breaking through $31K is still very visible on Bitcoin so it will definitely take more time to see $35K within this year. And I don't think about a drop back to $25K any time soon although the drop in price is also unstoppable at this point except with a little more support in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Pages:
Jump to: