Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will find a way - page 7. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 01:06:03 AM
A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.

even though bitcoin is now red, but don't despair! be patient! hold it for a while because bitcoin will definitely come back green
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
It is surely always doing something like this and in the past we had a bearish market that many don't really expect and understand and back then there are people that had enough and quick this market, But upon the end of the bearish trend A bull run occur that would change the live of all that cling firmly with bitcoin, I never had a chance to be the one with the lucky ones but I witness how many have change their live because of that Bull Run, And Upon waiting for that moment to come again I would definitely Hodl on to my bitcoin.

Exactly! People believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but it has maintained it's place in the world since a very long time. Hence, I can surely say that Bitcoin will continue overcome all challenges and ultimately tough great heights.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 20, 2018, 12:45:33 AM
for me the bitcoin is looking for a way to get in touch. because the market is playing up or down the price just wait and we can get bitcoiners
Bitcoin will find its way going up again, and I know it will happen easily only if the whales wanted to pump bitcoin. We are experiencing a big dump and a small pump since the date of this thread, we have dump so much in just 6mos and hopefully bitcoin will start to move up again so we can achieve our goals with bitcoin and with this market.
Activity: 12
September 20, 2018, 12:39:16 AM
Bitcoin now is not under control by the government . Naturally, this cryptocurrency market will regulate itself in order to exist in this economy. However, the market will be better or not, it all depends on you- investors. I mean, all of you should believe in Bitcoin and continue to invest in Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin now is falling down, this is a good chance you investors to buy some Bitcoin.
Activity: 208
September 20, 2018, 12:37:41 AM
Yep, bitcoin will find a way, it takes time for that. We have to be a little patient to wait for its or we can implement plans like the op said. Make your own strategy for the right choice. There is no comfort zone here but there are enough risks
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 19, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
for me the bitcoin is looking for a way to get in touch. because the market is playing up or down the price just wait and we can get bitcoiners
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 19, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
until now i am still very confident that bitcoin will find its way to go back moon, just need a little patience to look forward to the good news.

thank you for the post that you made, this makes me stay firm to hold my coin in the wallet until the market price grows again.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 19, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
Bitcoin is still growing strong in my opinion.
Lets say the price in December 2017 was just an accident because of a random hype. We have been still growing strong ever since bitcoin was created.
We double or triple the price every year. I think we did more than what we could imagine of at the first place.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:31:32 PM
Yeah, dont worry to much, just be patient.Todays situation is repeatedly happening long time ago .Its a repeated sequence yearly base on my observation.
a smart attitude is to take advantage of the down market situation, by buying strong coins and having a future like BTC. it is very profitable to be able to buy at low prices and wait for prices to rise again. make sure you also have work that can be counted on.
Activity: 46
September 19, 2018, 09:43:29 PM
Yeah, dont worry to much, just be patient.Todays situation is repeatedly happening long time ago .Its a repeated sequence yearly base on my observation.
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
Bitcoin is now critical again, but we must be optimistic and never give up bitcoin will return to normal as bitcoin will soon rise from adversity,we don't have to worry too much about the BTC market because it has proven its ability to do what can be done in the crypto market,the ups and downs of the market are commonplace, we have to keep our spirits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
September 19, 2018, 08:42:34 PM
Many businesses are around it and there are more adoption to come so I see it finding a way and by the time it comes back from dip the pace will be so strong that it will be difficult for it to be stop or create panic with news too
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 19, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
Even though bitcoin hasn't experienced a significant increase and sometimes you check the price is always red, don't panic and stay calm in dealing with this situation, be patient and hold it for a while, and if you have enough money, you buy more bitcoin and hold until the bull market returns.
A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.

Yes bitcoin will find a way to overcome all its problems in the markwt and once again be the new upgraded picture of money . Bitcoin has been so significant in this market that it has changed the whole perspective of the buyers as well as the spectators how they saw cryptocurrencies and all their transactions. Bitcoin has created a significant trust in the eyes of the peoples that they believe in it .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
Even though bitcoin hasn't experienced a significant increase and sometimes you check the price is always red, don't panic and stay calm in dealing with this situation, be patient and hold it for a while, and if you have enough money, you buy more bitcoin and hold until the bull market returns.
Activity: 672
September 19, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
Ups and downs are basic features of markets like this.  Bear and bull phases are in the blood of this market.  Speculators are always alive and active ;  that is why sometimes so high and on the other time it is very low.  So it being basic feature;  nothing to worry. 
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
For 10 years of existence theres no doubt that bitcoin always finding ways,staying ar good shape os enough reason to trust its capacity .the problem is those who is still living in the dreams of yesterday’s i mean the bubble that happened in 2017 ,because if this is the case we will not recover forever since its a huge basis of value.bitcoin is in stable price now and this is the reality of market

We may take this stability and price fluctuations in the market. These kind of growth only be stable in the market apart from that last year bubble is not considered as growth.
I expect there would be little price jump from October and ahead so we can hold and try to make the money out of it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 19, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
For 10 years of existence theres no doubt that bitcoin always finding ways,staying ar good shape os enough reason to trust its capacity .the problem is those who is still living in the dreams of yesterday’s i mean the bubble that happened in 2017 ,because if this is the case we will not recover forever since its a huge basis of value.bitcoin is in stable price now and this is the reality of market
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:24:28 AM
bitcoin will not just find a way bitcoin will make a way that's for sure. so whatever you are doing just know that there is away opening very soon.

it is certain, every time there is a problem surely bitcoin is looking for the best solution for its development. it is a problem now that is happening in the crypto world. it must have been looking for a solution to go further.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
September 19, 2018, 08:49:39 AM
Amen brother. It's good to read a post with some sense and real logic around here sometimes.

Those are all interesting points. Also the fact that people only see hard work when it's about physical work, but that same people can't notice that the world is not having a shortage of physical strength but a shortage of sharp minds.

Also the fact that Bitcoin will find it's way it's 100% accurate and will be a law for a long long time. Same with Blockchain - I believe we have yet to see the amazing possibilities this technology have been hiding for all of us
Activity: 322
September 19, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
I agree, btc will find a way to become more popular and more promising for the investors as this will continuously to make a bullish market in the near future. Despite of the dips, people should not worry too much about the btc market since it has proven its capability on what it can do in the crypto market.
Just continue to believe in btc and just need to be observant and keep monitoring in the crypto  market from time to time.
Pages:
Jump to: