Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will find a way - page 8. (Read 1422 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
September 19, 2018, 08:23:16 AM
It is surely always doing something like this and in the past we had a bearish market that many don't really expect and understand and back then there are people that had enough and quick this market, But upon the end of the bearish trend A bull run occur that would change the live of all that cling firmly with bitcoin, I never had a chance to be the one with the lucky ones but I witness how many have change their live because of that Bull Run, And Upon waiting for that moment to come again I would definitely Hodl on to my bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
September 19, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
bitcoin and the market will soon get rid of red. In the past bitcoin also many times the price fell sharply and then it all pass and rise to a higher price. The thing is we just have to wait patiently for the bitcoin's return.
Bitcoin has been decreasing many times and is back on the ground, but unlike what happened now, from January to September the price of BTC has not found a way to increase prices, all the way seems deadlocked to get out of shackles, but as a true crypto fan must have optimism that is strong that bitcoin has a mystery to immediately wake up from adversity suddenly
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
bitcoin will not just find a way bitcoin will make a way that's for sure. so whatever you are doing just know that there is away opening very soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 04:16:41 AM
bitcoin and the market will soon get rid of red. In the past bitcoin also many times the price fell sharply and then it all pass and rise to a higher price. The thing is we just have to wait patiently for the bitcoin's return.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
September 19, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

Bitcoin will find a way.

Eeryone has a different goal when they decide to join using bitcoin as both traders and investors. However, the decline that has occurred so far has made everyone nervous and worried. It's because they use bitcoin only to get bitcoin without thinking about the future development. I am very when bitcoin will find its way to be able to develop and improve to be able to make everyone happy again. Just need patience to be able to realize that.
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 03:17:09 AM

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.
Yes, exactly it will really finds a way to lead in the future. That's why we need to be strong not to be impatient for bitcoin.
Activity: 205
September 18, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
I am thankful to the inventor of btc because it has made a real revolution and now I can't imagine my life without btc trading, I have joined the market not long time ago but now I feel like doing this for years
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 18, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
On what is so called bloodbath if you are been in bitcoin for a long time youll get used to it,yearly after all those big pumps bitcoins suddenly goes in to bear market untill ber months where bitcoins really gain goodnews and regain prices and fly to moon again.Its a repeated sequence yearly base on my observation
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
September 18, 2018, 04:44:13 PM
Yes I believed that bitcoin can find a way to get back to its original value. Todays situation is repeatedly happening long time ago. But still they surpass what had happened because they still exist today. Let just be patient and trust that it will be back soon.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
September 18, 2018, 04:00:05 PM
Good OP although i thought with the use of the word Bloodbath we were heading
for a typical newbie post about how bitcoin is dying.

Good points made, there are people in this space who have over extended themselves
probably late last year and are truly suffering at the moment.

The key is indeed patience. Think of the people who got into bitcoin in the early years,
Bitcoin does find a way.

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 18, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
I would also like to have such a positive mindset regarding the future of bitcoin, however it is perfectly understandable the evident discouragement of those who decided to enter the market with the sole interest of speculating with its price. Apart from that, I am also convinced that once all this absurd speculative interest in the market is over and things return to an adequate normality, people will be able to focus on the true usefulness of the blockchain and all the interesting things we can do with this technology.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
Bitcoin will always find a way to get through the nets. This is the world of decentralisation.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
Yeah, dont worry to much, just be patient.. and wait for a while, thats how market play with ups and downs.. but sooner or later your/our patience has a great result..
Activity: 458
March 15, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
Although bitcoin is currently reddish, do not panic selling, be patient and bear it for a while, and if you have enough money you buy bitcoin and then the price will definitely come back.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.
Pages:
Jump to: