Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will have a price of $50000 - page 10. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
April 13, 2018, 11:39:38 PM
I'm not sure that bitcoin price reaches $ 50000 because the current price range by $ 50000 is very far away. Bitcoin should recover its price first, because the price is now very low compared to the final price in 2017. Now the market condition is saturated and investor confidence is reduced. Maybe someday if bitcoin has touched the lowest price or past its critical period, bitcoin will slowly reach $ 50000, but not in 2018.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 13, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
I would be very careful using anything online to determine the price of BTC.  

Most of the price predictions are just guesses with no supporting information to support the price level.

Assuming circulations stays around 17M, the market value of BTC would need to be around $850B for a $50k price.  

Unless there is signifcant adoption by major retailers or government its hard to justify that valuation.  The other option is as a sort of safe harbor assuming there is some sort of really bad economic event in the future.  This might cause BTC to increase drastically but it wouldn't be based off of the usage of BTC

Another possibility is that bitcoin is able to take away some of the market cap of gold, that investors begin to realize that even if gold is a very safe store of value that they may prefer to store their money in bitcoin which is very safe as well and can offer better profits in the short term, however the market could reach 50000 just out of speculation we need to remember that the markets are not rational.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 07:57:05 AM
That is way too optimistic, last time the price soared it crashed back down again suggesting unsustainable growth. It's better for bitcoin to slowly but sustainably gain value as the technology improves and is more widely adopted, if it grows astronomically then it is only a short term trend. It is also highly unlikely.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 12, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

No one can make that exact prediction for you. But if you remain invested for 2-3 years, you will this price level for sure.
We all even do not know what will be the exact price in 2 to 3 years because we do not know the price will have decreased or increased as it is the market anything happens in market as we know already. Bitcoin price will have uncertainty at the end of this year, not sure to hit 50 thousand dollar. It will must uncertain and the estimated price can be 40 to 50 thousand dollar. The increase in demand will bring increase in the value.
I don't think that the price of bitcoin might hit the 50 thousand dollars because i am only believing that the price of bitcoin will just stable this year from the range of $10,000 to $20,000 and any more than that is a just a bonus for the market of bitcoin. I really believed that bitcoin is on a bullish trend now since we have the confirmation from the recent pump.
Activity: 70
April 12, 2018, 07:03:54 AM
At the moment, the probability of this is extremely small. This can only be trusted by Mcaffee and his followers on Twitter.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
April 12, 2018, 06:56:39 AM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

No one can make that exact prediction for you. But if you remain invested for 2-3 years, you will this price level for sure.
We all even do not know what will be the exact price in 2 to 3 years because we do not know the price will have decreased or increased as it is the market anything happens in market as we know already. Bitcoin price will have uncertainty at the end of this year, not sure to hit 50 thousand dollar. It will must uncertain and the estimated price can be 40 to 50 thousand dollar. The increase in demand will bring increase in the value.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
It isn’t impossible to reach $50k price however, nobody can predict the price. Let’s just hope and pray that this preposition will come into reality. What we need to do for now is to continue to support Bitcoin to grow and to have a positive publicity. This will result in having potential investors that may increase the demand of Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
April 12, 2018, 02:55:49 AM
Be careful with various predictions, because somehow some predictions that state certain things on crypto, it hasn't ensured until such a reality. Just hold it until the price really shows that we already get a high profit on that price.
I'm sure that certain people who are to predict it.. it most just see the price graphs from year to year and haven't been influenced by other factors such as news, stories of the economic circumstances from a different countries and the whole countries responses to bitcoin/crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
April 12, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
I just think that bitcoin will reach $ 30k by the end of this year and if the price goes up to $ 50k then it's really amazing and it's worth considering to invest in a low price
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 12, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
Judging by recent events and the growth of altcoyins, a trend reversal and bitcoin growth are possible after them. The same technical analysis speaks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 12, 2018, 02:40:57 AM
There are so many speculation on the price of bitcoin at the end of the year, some says it reach as high as $100K, some says it will reach $40K.It is very very volatile and nobody knows ,may be it will be 1K.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 12, 2018, 02:31:57 AM
I think it will be difficult to rise to 50k it is a high number. Maybe in this year bitcoin only reached 20k. This year a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency and there are some big countries that do banning bitcoin. So as to make bitcoin price tends to decrease or stable.
let's hope that bitcoin prices will reach $ 20k price this year, although it's very difficult. for now, reaching $ 8000 would probably be a positive rise. well, maybe i will sell some btc that i have when the price is above $ 8000.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:18:18 AM
There is no news that bitcoin will reach $50, 000 by the end of the year, and today the price is $7, 000.

If you're a long-term investor, you don't have to worry about short-term gains.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 12, 2018, 01:42:40 AM
I think it will be difficult to rise to 50k it is a high number. Maybe in this year bitcoin only reached 20k. This year a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency and there are some big countries that do banning bitcoin. So as to make bitcoin price tends to decrease or stable.
Activity: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:41:35 AM
100.000 USD may be possible by 2020 mining reward halvening time.

My own expectations

2018 High -25K-30K
2019 High - 50K-100K
2020 High - 100K+
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
April 12, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
50.000 USD may be possible by 2020 mining reward halvening time.

My own expectations

2018 High -15K-16K
2019 High - 25K-30K
2020 High - 50K
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 12:50:49 AM
I think this can happen if bitcoin prices continue to decline. We know the price of bitcoin is currently decreasing. For some reason the price of bitcoin is currently decreasing, maybe every day there are some big investors selling some bitcoin that keeps the price down. But rest assured that in the future bitcoin prices will improve and higher than now. When the bitcoin price is very low definitely a lot of investors who start investing, rest assured this will happen.
Activity: 225
April 12, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
I think it is so difficults, this technology must create a good profit that the price can be increase to $50k
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 12:31:06 AM
Is there a clear source that says it ??
I think Bitcoin is able to be at $ 50K, but the problem is we do not know when the time is certain.
Bitcoin is very difficult to predict the value of the price, it is influenced by many factors.
And in the future, the rise or decrease in bitcoin prices also depends on both negative and positive issues.
So that the rising and falling prices of Bitcoin cannot be known for certain.
We can only wait and prove it.
no source about that. but some expert said like that in their twitter account.for now on bitcoin stable at range $6900  t0 $7000 .maybe after george soros investing their money it could happen soon.
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 12:27:36 AM
Is there a clear source that says it ??
I think Bitcoin is able to be at $ 50K, but the problem is we do not know when the time is certain.
Bitcoin is very difficult to predict the value of the price, it is influenced by many factors.
And in the future, the rise or decrease in bitcoin prices also depends on both negative and positive issues.
So that the rising and falling prices of Bitcoin cannot be known for certain.
We can only wait and prove it.
Pages:
Jump to: