Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will have a price of $50000 - page 13. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:28:13 AM
It is impossible in this year and maybe next year. Follow my thinking. BTC will never reach to 50k.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

It's a refreshing and bold claim, and I think bitcoins is more than capable enough to go that far. It's entirely possible, I believe it is.
Bitcoin in a few years from now, would have that capacity, I think it will depend entirely on how good bitcoin's performance will be
this year, the value and price it reaches will help determine it's capability and potential to grow further even more in the coming years.
But that price range won't be accomplish this year, but this year has a good chance to set things up for bitcoins to sky rocket more
in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
I don't think the price will go up to $50,000 this year. The current market price is very depressed, this year's price will not have too big fluctuation. But bitcoin still has a high investment value.

For now yes but for future bitcoin could try to earn 30 000$ price very easy in next year we just need to get fresh investors here with big money to get inside cryptocurrency markets.
it can happen if many countries legalize btc, so many use btc for daily life, by itself the price will rise significantly. we know at this time many governments are still considering btc regulation
Activity: 294
April 05, 2018, 09:24:38 AM
I don't think the price will go up to $50,000 this year. The current market price is very depressed, this year's price will not have too big fluctuation. But bitcoin still has a high investment value.

For now yes but for future bitcoin could try to earn 30 000$ price very easy in next year we just need to get fresh investors here with big money to get inside cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
Activity: 234
April 05, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
Yes,bitcoin can reach 50000 usd by the year end.It only needs to get out of the present bearish market and have a bull run.It will only be possible if there is an inflow of institutional funding..that will only be likely if there are some minimal government regulations to create some sanity.It is possible for bitcoin to hit 50k  in 2018.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
April 05, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
I hope so ... in cryptocurrency there is always a possibility
In cryptocurrency we trust. I do believe that cryptocurrency will change our world and make everything become better and therefore, bitcoin will defintely have the price of $50000. If you have money, just spend all of them to buy bitcoin. There are many people have already done this
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
I don't think so.Anyone can't predict about this.Now the price is $7k.But in few days it will be hit $10k again and then the price will be stable.So I think btc will not go for $50k in 5-6 years.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
No timeline but it will hit 50K for  sure....it may be in 3 months or 3 years but that level will come for sure

yes, I agree with you, maybe in 3 or 4 months , it will rise again.I hope it.
This is very difficult. I think the bitcoin will increase again within two months. But to get it to 50k, I think it will take a lot of time and many countries will accept the new bitcoin to develop that number.

It will or it will not, it doesn't matter for me. Though one thing's for certain, thus setback that's going on right now is just temporary and bitcoin will come back probably a lot stronger.  I don't want to cling to a specific amount like 50k to avoid disappointment but i'm going to stay positive Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 02:46:16 AM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

I think, anything can happen on bitcoin price. Cryptomarket have high volatile and many people already knew about crypto and start to investing their money. With more people investing their money on crypto, I think bitcoin price become $50k is possible
Activity: 178
April 05, 2018, 02:38:35 AM
No timeline but it will hit 50K for  sure....it may be in 3 months or 3 years but that level will come for sure

This is very difficult. I think the bitcoin will increase again within two months. But to get it to 50k, I think it will take a lot of time and many countries will accept the new bitcoin to develop that number.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 02:37:33 AM
To my analysis, 20k to 30k is possible but 50k is a little bit much compared to the trend, the demand has reduced but anyway no one can easily predict the market so let's just wait and see what it can do but I will just be happy whatever increase it has
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

I do not really believe last year that bitcoins can reach the value of $20k dollar before 2017 ends but it actually does and reaching $50k dollar this 2018 is really possible as long as there are people who will keep on holding their coin so that the price will increase even more.
This is good to see people talking about bitcoins and predicting such figures for their prices at end of 2018. But definitely this amount is hard to get. Bitcoins have capability to even reach $50000 and then even cross this limit, but according the real fact, this is just a booster. Like you have said, bitcoins have reached $21000 in last year, and for now we can expect it to be at $30-35k maximum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 04, 2018, 11:25:44 PM
Nothing is impossible but its hard to predict as well I think the ideal price would hit the 5 digit mark again but 50k usd are very huge amount maybe the bitcoin supply will reach the max supply if bitcoin hit that price.
Activity: 89
April 04, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

Activity: 344
April 04, 2018, 09:41:21 PM
Yes it is possible if people will focus on investing in bitcoins and the demand will keep on increasing. There are people who are already holding a huge amount of bitcoins today and they are just cashing out if there's an emergency so keep on holding your coin in order to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2018, 10:01:28 PM
Yes it is possible if people will focus on investing in bitcoins and the demand will keep on increasing. There are people who are already holding a huge amount of bitcoins today and they are just cashing out if there's an emergency so keep on holding your coin in order to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
if to reach $ 50000 in this year i think not yet, but for next year i sure can. my target at this time btc can penetrate last year highest price
Activity: 36
April 04, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
The price of bitcoin will be up to $ 50,000, are you kidding me? Bitcoin's current price is only $ 7,000 and this year the value of Bitcoin is always down, sometimes falling sharply, and Bitcoin's value is no longer good. There are not many signs that Bitcoin's price will rise to $ 10,000, not to mention a $ 50000 increase, which is a huge loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 11:14:14 AM
I have no doubt that bitcoin will rise  up to $50000 but it might not be this year. As we can see, bitcoin is now slowly droping like 70% of it's price value. People are now worried about it's fall down but they are still hoping that bitcoin will increase again slowly but surely.
Activity: 445
April 04, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
In the future, chances are high that it will but I do doubt that it will happen this year. Bitcoin right from the start or as this year entered,the market value fluctuate and continuously decreased which cutted its market value for about a half of its highest market price which was also achieved last year. For now,since the market price is falling, hold and avoid selling in order to earn profit once the market already starts to recover and increase.
Pages:
Jump to: