Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will have a price of $50000 - page 19. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
March 20, 2018, 05:00:47 PM
I think that bitcoin will have a price of $500000, but no on this year, this year maybe 20-30? We need to wait maybe 2-3years and it will be really possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 20, 2018, 04:57:40 PM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

Maybe yes, if bitcoin become legalize around the world it has a big chances to hit $50000 or higher than this is because most of the people want to earn money using bitcoin. In the fact that bitcoin is very beneficial to the user because in just a moment you can catch a big fish.

Now the price we expect is too far from what we expected but there are many things that will still happen. Investing in bitcoin is persuading because of the volatility of the price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
March 20, 2018, 04:19:08 PM
bitcoin price will rise this year too, specially because there was a huge drop of nearly -70% so far. but when will the rally start and what will the final price be is not something we can predict at this point. we may see $50k by the end of the year as much as we may see any other price from $20k to $100k.

like always, you shouldn't care! if you want to make a long term investment then buy right now and enjoy the long time rise thanks to the ongoing and increasing adoption.
if you want to day-trade then it is still irrelevant question to ask about end-of-the-year-price.
Yes maybe the price reaches $50k by the end of the year. But it is just a prediction. You never know what may happen the very next moment in the crypto market because the market is that volatile.

And yes this idea of making a long term investment is what i would also recommend. because that is what a rational investor would like to go for.

And day trade is something totally different. there you need to be updated regularly with the market. So that is an entirely different concept.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

Yes it is possible if people will focus on investing in bitcoins and the demand will keep on increasing. There are people who are already holding a huge amount of bitcoins today and they are just cashing out if there's an emergency so keep on holding your coin in order to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 04:08:49 PM
$50,000 by current price is 5x.. Is it possible for bitcoin to reach 5x by end of the year, but sustaining 50,000 in Jan 2019 will be difficult.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
March 20, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Sometimes I think that this kind of "news" have been posted to console yourself.  What's the point of these threads?
These are not mere consolations rather these are facts and little pushes are required for maintaining the morale of people who are new to the world of crypto currencies and want to have some good welcoming gestures in the world of crypto market. The way bitcoin increased in last few years, this is for sure that in the upcoming years, 50,000 dollars is nothing impossible for bitcoin to achieve with good support.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 20, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
It is very possible for the bitcoin to reach the price of $50,000 because we all know that the demand is the only problem why the price of bitcoin is not reaching that kind of price but when bitcoin gets hype again and if the people realizes the essence of bitcoin then i think that they will just keep buying it and it will push the price to go up to or even more than $50,000.
Activity: 83
March 20, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

Sometimes I think that this kind of "news" have been posted to console yourself.  What's the point of these threads?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
this could be possible....but i don't believe on news.but if that is true i am very happy for those who have a lot bitcoins because they can sell there bitcoin in a very nice price.

News is one factor to considered that can affect the price of cryptocurrencies because there are some of us who are really affected by news especially when things are in badshape. Anyway, that speculation price may be possible and if more of us will continue to support the crypto then I think this will give a big impact to increased its price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
March 20, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
Do not trust all the news and people who predict the price of bitcoins, since no one can accurately say the exact price that will be in the future. With these news they manipulate the crypto currency market, and the mood of people who believe in it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
March 20, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
this could be possible....but i don't believe on news.but if that is true i am very happy for those who have a lot bitcoins because they can sell there bitcoin in a very nice price.
I would like to hear or see the first source of this information. Today at the forum such conversations are conducted everywhere and everywhere, but as always it was, not all words can be trusted.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
Activity: 142
March 20, 2018, 01:46:12 AM
yes it is possible because the price now is low many people will invest and bitcoin price will pump so high and many people will earn money
Activity: 854
March 20, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
bitcoin this year up to $ 50000 it could happen to see the harbor bitcoin in the past year.
but no one knows exactly when it will happen.
all depends on market demand whether more and more people interested in it or not.

Even i am expecting the same thing, but nobody doesn't know when the Bitcoin price will reach more than $20k. Last year the price of Bitcoin increased rapidly when the increase in demand, so this year we can expect it is the huge growth in terms of price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 01:31:00 AM
I believe on that bitcoin is slowly pumping and no one can stop it even other country,banks,government have issue on bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
March 20, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
John McAfee, the founder of McAfee associates has predicted that the price of bitcoin will reach $50,000 by 2020. There are other predictions as well which says bitcoin price will hit $1,000,000 in the upcoming years. These predictions may or may not become a fact. No one knows. We’ll just have to wait and watch.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 19, 2018, 11:49:47 PM
I don't think its possible considering the situation right now. How can you expect bitcoin to increase if its advertisement was banned by facebook and google. Give it a few weeks and it will be ban on all social media platforms. Lets hope that it will not happen. Although I am praying that it will happen, it will help if we expect not too much. Knowing the reality will help you make good decisions whether you were hodl or sell.
Activity: 201
March 19, 2018, 11:45:30 PM
Bitcoin price $ 50,000, wow .. that is a very high value, and I did not hear any news, if Bitcoin will rise to $ 50,000 in 2018 this year. but the digital money value of cryptocurrency is fluctuating, we just pray that it may come true.
Activity: 36
March 19, 2018, 11:29:05 PM
Things get tough when the government intervenes. To reach the 50,000 level requires a long time and investors believe. Hopefully the bitcoin will change
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
I believe in cryptocurrencies and I know that they will succeed Smiley but it doesn't change the fact that in the short-term might be a bit rough, but most people don't think that way, they think that we're down -80 and there is simply no way that we're going down more Smiley I dont have $50000 to invest, and just chill out for 2 years and wait, I need to be prepared for every scenario to happen i don't think there is anything wrong with that.
Pages:
Jump to: