Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will have a price of $50000 - page 23. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
March 01, 2018, 01:52:19 AM
this is pure of speculate because there is no article can provide the correct answers regarding upcoming bitcoin price and even they said bitcoin will reach to $50k at this year but there is no guarantee they predictions will be true and i personally so doubted bitcoin will reach to that amount by the end of this year

Predictions can take the prices of bitcoins to $1000000 and even more. We all want to raise the prices of bitcoins at any cost but that doesn’t mean we start to lead this dilemma of what would be the price at the end of this year or one more. Bitcoins are non-predictable and you would not guess what we will be seeing at the end of some months. Just put your best and see what bitcoins give you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 28, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
There are many predictions regarding the cost of Bitcoin. Some say that it will cost $50 000, other say what one million dollars. Some believe, on the contrary, what bitcoin will down $200.
There is no sense in guessing. Nobody know, what will be the course.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 28, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

At some point in the future, I do think that Bitcoin will reach a price of $50,000 but I don’t think it will be this year. Bitcoin is still in recovery from the crash and still could drop some before it fully recovers. I think the price could get back to $20,000 this year but it could be next year or even later than that before it gets as high as $50,000. Although anything could happen.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
Thats not going to happen in the near future at least, most likely. Its a bit higher than the highest realistic predictions about Bitcoin's price actually. Of course BTC can hit $50k and even more, but it will need really long time, likely several years at least, regarding the actual price still around $10k, not more.
yes, I agree with you dev, in this year it will not happen because the new bitcoin has decreased so drastically.
maybe 5 years in the future bitcoin will have a haruna $ 50k, because bitcoin is very popular, and its supply of coins is only limited. this is what causes bitcoin prices to be up to $ 50k even more.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
February 28, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
I'm not sure it would happen in future, most of people moving funds in altcoins, most of miners selling their miners or starting mining altcoins, even if bitcoin will hit 50,0000$ pluses from that will have only holders. With such price bitcoin will totally uncomfortable using as payment method,  with high fee per transaction.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
50,000 is possible but don't forget it can always go the other direction.
I am not agree with this statement because now demand and price of bitcoin is increasing and we are clearly watching the future of bitcoin, right now bitcoin has started to grow throughout the world and bitcoin is being famous very fast as now small town stores and people are applying bitcoin to make future so it is the root cause of bitcoin popularity and the popularity of bitcoin is the reason that price will reach $50,000 soon so the future is not so far bitcoin is steady moving to the top now.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 28, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
Hi,

It is possible but no one can forecast that. Actually, such value is really high, but last year, bitcoin has reached unprecedented levels...

No one can tell and you should no believe such pieces of news. They are just made of to make people invest. Bitcoin is not merely about trading, keep that in mind! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 28, 2018, 02:18:30 PM
Thats not going to happen in the near future at least, most likely. Its a bit higher than the highest realistic predictions about Bitcoin's price actually. Of course BTC can hit $50k and even more, but it will need really long time, likely several years at least, regarding the actual price still around $10k, not more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
February 28, 2018, 02:10:11 PM
Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

If it does reach at that amount, that would be really be quite something. A huge statement and impact,
better than last year's record. With all the speculations and mixed opinions, I do believe it is quite
achievable and attainable. Anythings possible, with an early dropped at the start of the year and it's
price was already bigger compared to last year on the same month, the growth should be interesting.
I surmise it will hit $50k by this year's end. I am really hopeful and optimistic about it too.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
February 28, 2018, 12:22:48 PM
The possibilities of the price to rise this year are very high as it dropped almost 60-70% last year and where it will be at the end of the year cannot be predicted.It can be at any price like $20k or $70k but we need to take test and be calm whatever the price will be. Hope for the best so just HODL.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
February 28, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
There will be a big possibility if bitcoin continue to rise from the pit. Let assume that by the coming next month it will hit 20k, and the coming 5 months 30k and the coming 3 months 40k, the at December possible to make it happen. If my assumptions wouldn't be done it will be impossible to hit 50k before the end of 2018. The possibility is unpredictable when will it be done and when it will not. If still there is bitcoin the price can be possible. This is what my preposition towards bitcoin prediction price.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
I think no, it will not reach $50,000 this 2018 that's too much, the fee will increase if that happen people will not buying bitcoin anymore and it will not recommend for payment options. 
No one is able to predict bitcoin price, but everyone who has investments in bitcoin is not haram to conceive the bitcoin price. And about the problem of bitcoin transaction fee, I have read some news or thread in this forum, which will be in the launch of lighting network that will solve the problem of fee per transaction to lower fee and slow transaction processing problem becomes very fast considering at this time bitcoin only able to process 7 transactions per second.
It is actually very much difficult thing to comment on at this stage as still there is a huge population who is unaware of bitcoin and all that stuff and the only thing which can result in increase in the market value of bitcoin is increase in the demand of bitcoin in the international market. However, things will get better but it will take a good period of time for bitcoin to have this much of the market value.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 09:55:14 AM
I think that Bitcoin will cost 50,000 dollars, in 2 years. This year it will cost about 25,000 dollars.
me too
I also have same target set for bitcoin but two years is a very long period and bitcoin will be touching 50k dollars by the end of present year. If we look at the ending price of 2017, it was 20k dollars. 25k dollars for this year means only a progress of 5k dollars in the whole year but bitcoin growth rate is far larger than this and it has the potential to touch 35k dollars in the least. I am also of the pinion that it will show this progress in the second half of 2018.
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 05:19:46 AM
Bitcoin is ready for forecast and we hope that the bitcoin users have expected that bitcoin will grow more and more and now we can make money while investing in bitcoin i like bitcoin more than gold because of the value of bitcoin and the fast currency i hope that bitcoin value will reach more than $50000 in the future it is not risky to hold your bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
It is reachable but may not be possible this year. Bitcoin might slowdown a bit due to some persistent negative factors like continuous of by some countries like China, the never ending spread of FUD and some countries plan for imposing stricter regulations against cryptocurrency exchangers. There are possibilities of all-time high this year but this won't reach $50k.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
Because of too many believers that bitcoin could reach of that and i'm the one of it. It is possible of that the investor going of it bitcoin will surely going to the moon of that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
February 28, 2018, 02:35:46 AM
It's possible that bitcoin will hit that price but nobody knows when that happen but if there is so much deman in bitcoin probably the price will be higher.
Reaching up to the market value of 50,000 $ is not at all a big deal for bitcoin. we have seen the market value of bitcoin rising up to 20,000 $ the last year and it is likely possible that this year, we may see more rise in market value as compared to that of last year. This will definitely take some time for bitcoin to have this much of value but it will surely have that market value in near future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 27, 2018, 06:31:36 PM
These are all speculation which has been in existing for a long time and we are still yet to witness when Bitcoin value will eventually hit $50,000 in the nearest future Man.
Activity: 110
February 27, 2018, 03:21:32 PM
I do not know if Bitcoin will be 50,000 this year, but Tom Lee, the financial strategist of Fundstrat Global Advisors, said about it today, he suggests that by June the bitcoat price will return to $ 20,000, and by the end of the year will reach $ 25 thousand

This year it's not possible, but within 5 years, $50,000 target can be a real one to achieve. I think we can reach this price before the block halving year of 2024 most probably.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
I do not know if Bitcoin will be 50,000 this year, but Tom Lee, the financial strategist of Fundstrat Global Advisors, said about it today, he suggests that by June the bitcoat price will return to $ 20,000, and by the end of the year will reach $ 25 thousand
Pages:
Jump to: