Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will hit 25k by the end of this Year? - page 6. (Read 756 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Mostly, these predictions are just mere psychological program for us to think it will become that amount. Im tired of people saying its gonna be 20k in april. 25 in may. 100k in december. Maybe we need to just check on the charts on the previous years for us to check the trending for the possible trend this year. It may not go the same route but at least our trend prediction has a basis and not just some wannabe expert.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
Crypto Bull Tom Lee has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

We will reach to the Moon!

Have faith.
My friend for me its possible to happened that bitcoin can reached that one this year because of a volatile movement that anytime it goes down and a rapidly goes up.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
In other words, nobody knows nothing, as usual
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.

Yes,I agree with this prediction,bitcoin price will hit $25k until the end if this year.I hope this will happen.
Activity: 154
yes its posibol , soon we see btc cross 25k inshaAallah , no need this year i think
Activity: 95
Future bitcoin we can not know, but Bitcoin is really a great new technology in the crypto market and very useful for our lives and bitcoin users always increase each year. I hope the bitcoin will reach $ 25,000 by the end of 2018, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will grow and bring in high profits for us.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I hope the best for the future. Cos i take all my money to invest in bitcoin and if it happens it hit 25k by the end of this year. It will pay me a lot. I will be glad..
Being able to hit this milestone is a great achievement for bitcoin. The bitcoinreason community will benefit a lot once this happened. It's not even impossible because bit coin is getting popular and that might push the price high. An extremely high demand could help us achieved high value too which might hit 25k or more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money

Have faith.
Wow how interesting news . Bitcoin increasing now and bitcoin hit now $8200 . Now my Ethereum and Bitcoin price is equal to previous level.
Activity: 37
The bitcoin price is so volatile and explosive, hard to say I want to believe it'll cross the 15k mark again but it's because I'm heavily invested.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
I would be surprised if we saw lower than $50k as the peak this year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'll be happy if bitcoin price will hit 25k this year!
Reading some threads explained about this, the expert also says that this could happen, I personally don't have any idea about that since I'm so bad in predicting price but let's see if it can touch that price I wish bitcoin will be skyrocket like what happened in last year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Theoretically speaking I believe it will be $400k since if you look at the graph of bitcoin, it grows exponentially. But since there are also factors to be consider and not just simply its graph, still, the price will be over $25k.
I do not agree with your opinion. I do not think the price of bitcoin will increase to $ 25k or even increase over $ 400k.
As far as I know, the price of bitcoin is not rising. The price of bitcoin increases because there are many investors involved. So I think the purpose of the whales is to make bitcoins popular all over the world and they will make many people involved in the crypto market.
In conclusion, the price of the bitcoin is only one pump and it will not happen the second time.
Activity: 207

Have faith.
well..in this case if bitcoin will reach 25k by the end of this year,we are all happy and i know that we will be all rich that time and that could be the happiest moment we have to bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Another day, another prediction. As long as it is on the positive side, I’d agree with it. Keep the sunny forecasts coming!  Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
I don't know about 25k though, but anything could happend in the crypto world. As much as I have confident in Bitcoin, I am pretty sure that this year Bitcoin would potentially surpass it's all time high maybe in a next few months. A lot of factors could affect this but a price is always bound to happen, same goes for dipping. We just have to wait for more time and see what would happen next.
Activity: 154
everything is possible, BTC can cost more than 25K by the end of the year , and maybe not, depending on how many people will invest in it)
Activity: 196
It will probably go higher than that I think. Bitcoin is growing so fast and it is not hard to see the price hitting the 25k target this year although I am expecting the next bull market to be twice the previous ATH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think that BTC price up to 25-30k $ is real this year. Also at present it looks like market started its pump. Hope it will be really good pump Smiley
Activity: 6
We can't say that,Because many thing might happen. the price of bitcoin can go to his ceiling price or in floor price.
Activity: 266
Some renowned Analyst has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has pumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.
Forecasts from experts like good news to help investors psychology more stable. You probably have a lot of confidence in Bitcoin, but you should know that Bitcoin pricing is dependent on a lot of factors that affect it. But I still believe it can reach at least $ 15,000 this year.

According to my calculations, we are in the fourth wave, in complex as you understand, the fifth will be from $ 50,000 to $ 80,000 this year.
Pages:
Jump to: