Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will hit 25k by the end of this Year? - page 9. (Read 756 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Some renowned Analyst has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has pumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

We will reach to the Moon!

Have faith.
If this year follows the last two years, price will start rising in Mid April-May. If you are waiting for a really low bottom then you have about a week or so, safer to just buy now because it doesn't look like it can get much lower. It has tried many times. The only reason it can get lower then 6.5k now is if a huge whale tries to FUD everyone so they can buy even lower before May. Jus my two cents. You can check out last year's early April and see for yourself, it was pretty much sideways too just like now.

In addition to that, The lowest last year's April fell was just about the price of their previous November Which is where we about stand right now. Our price is matching November's price. It shouldn't get much lower even if it does. So buy or miss the train. Again just my opinion and guess. I am 50% sure that I am 100% right. LOL
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
They are doing this to spread some good news and to counter the FUD's that have spread in the internet.

This is just a prediction. Maybe it can hit it or maybe it cannot. One thing is for sure at this moment, bitcoin's price will increase compare to its price at this moment. My personal prediction is to reach its previous ATH which is 20k$ again or it can be higher by the end of the year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has pumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.

Prediction anyone can do that but still the market can really decide the Bitcoin Price. A lot of speculation right now some expert says that it will drop and some says it will rise. Maybe you have to follow what in your mind and  your hearth. We are all happy if bitcoin reach 25000 Dollars or possible more than that. But off course dont expect too much and invest only you can afford to lose.

#Taklimakan
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

Have faith.
Forecasts from experts like good news to help investors psychology more stable. You probably have a lot of confidence in Bitcoin, but you should know that Bitcoin pricing is dependent on a lot of factors that affect it. But I still believe it can reach at least $ 15,000 this year.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Crypto Bull Tom Lee has declared that Bitcoin will hit 25k this year!
Don't worry Guys! as yesterday bitcoin has jumped to a record-breaking volume within two hours.

Have faith.
Pages:
Jump to: