Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will plummet to $10 by first half of 2014 - page 15. (Read 50102 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I would sell at $20 expecting it to go back down and let me buy even more........oh wait:
No, not going to do that ever again.  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well we are at that point now and guess what? It has actually increased LOL

Three more weeks to go yet!
Hahaha.
No.

Yes Bitcoin will drop down to 10 bucks a pop....

I would buy a thousand at that price.

I would sell a kidney.
Then invest all the money in bitcoin.
Either that or pawn all I have and get it back in three months.

Agreed. I would cash out my IRA and take the tax hit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Hahaha.
No.

I would sell a kidney.
Then invest all the money in bitcoin.
Either that or pawn all I have and get it back in three months.
Activity: 406

Hahaha.
No.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
There were the same haters when bitcoin was less than $1. Now that the price has multiplied by 500x how many of those haters do you think have changed their tune? When the price hits $100,000 and they missed the boat, they will bash bitcoin even more still, because they will be so angry they missed out. Just makes me smile Smiley

If they didn't buy at $1, it is even less likely they will buy when price is this high.

A lot of people didn't even know Bitcoin existed then. People still try to adopt and buy at this price. Not many, but still... One by one.

Only a few people knew it existed

The haters should buy some bitcoins and hold Wink
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Still have time to go.

Let's laugh at his idiocy only after the fact.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com

Hahaha.
No.

legendary
Activity: 1722
There were the same haters when bitcoin was less than $1. Now that the price has multiplied by 500x how many of those haters do you think have changed their tune? When the price hits $100,000 and they missed the boat, they will bash bitcoin even more still, because they will be so angry they missed out. Just makes me smile Smiley

I wouldn't say this is 100% accurate.. I heard about BTC at $70, and moved in at $600-1100.. :S lol.  Still HODLing.
legendary
Activity: 1722
21 Days left.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord

If they didn't buy at $1, it is even less likely they will buy when price is this high.

A lot of people didn't even know Bitcoin existed then. People still try to adopt and buy at this price. Not many, but still... One by one.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Activity: 462
Activity: 266
He was just trying to get attention.

He was essentially betting that the price of bitcoin would crash. If the price of bitcoin had declined significantly (70-80%, verses the 99% that he was predicted) he would still claim to be correct.

He got attention from the media either way.

Hahaha.
No.

I just have this dreaded thought that on the closing days of June, satoshi rises and dumps his coins, sending us below $10. Of course surely that price wouldn't last forever, and it would have to be conducted over many exchanges to have a serious impact.

No! That would be the end of our world Sad Or close.
And specially it would ruin my image of Satoshi. I tend to think of him as an awesome innovator / good dude Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?

Hahaha.
No.

I just have this dreaded thought that on the closing days of June, satoshi rises and dumps his coins, sending us below $10. Of course surely that price wouldn't last forever, and it would have to be conducted over many exchanges to have a serious impact.

Hahaha.
No.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Activity: 994
oooh professor bitcorns time is running out!  Cheesy

There is speculation that the professor was paid to say what he did. This speculation is based on his demeanor during his speech. He didn’t seem all to calm and actually appeared nervous during his prediction as if he was all too confident.
Activity: 854
is this the owned thread?
i think so Cool
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
oooh professor bitcorns time is running out!  Cheesy

8days before being able to definitely say he was wrong, it is utterly unlikely that he won't be right

BTC @ 2300$ within a year Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: