Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will plummet to $10 by first half of 2014 - page 22. (Read 50102 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
It looks like a dump down to $100 on btc-e happens and well a dump well below $10 seems to have ensued.
http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/anxhkUSD_trades.html well reportedly probably a manipulated glitch. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There'll be more and more buyers as the price drops, and the more it drops, the more buyers, only Global Thermonuclear War can stop Bitcoin, unfortunately, the Elites are thinking about exactly that.

There was a thread on this awhile back and I seem to remember that Bitcoin had a better chance of surviving world war 3 than fiat due to the fact that transactions get approved in a distributed manner rather than through a central processing location like banks do.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
There'll be more and more buyers as the price drops, and the more it drops, the more buyers, only Global Thermonuclear War can stop Bitcoin, unfortunately, the Elites are thinking about exactly that.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Why is the price going down at the moment?
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
I would buy so many, even if the price doesn't go back up.
Activity: 434
I think that volatility of Bitcoin is still not understood by people.

I personally believe that the speculators increase volatility rather than smooth it out.

You cannot speculate in Bitcoin the way you do with fiat.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled...the more you try and smooth it out...the bigger the eventual crash.

I have always thought that speculating in Bitcoin is a wasted effort.

A dump to $10 would shake off all the chaff...and then it may go back to what it is supposed be doing...being a currency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i will PERSONALLY never let BTC fall to $10.
ill eat my sock (please note this is not a binding contract)
 Cheesy
Activity: 4
China will continue to block bitcoin as well as any similar exchange system. Policy changes following the change in government party control began about 1 year ago and additional major economic regulations are set to take place in one more year following the second year of a two year grace period, that is designed to prevent large sums of money being transferred out of China. This information is first hand from a good friend high in the Shanghai bank orginization, China is serious about the economic changes. The grace period was necessary to gain support among long standing party leaders and corporate executives. The new policies will put in place very strict economic accounting policies in an effort to stop any and all government corruption. Bitcoin and similar exchange systems are in direct opposition to China's new economic policies.
legendary
Mark Williams doesn't know it yet but he is one of the most important people in Bitcoin.

When he changes his mind (taking an ego blow to the chin) or people and the media just start ignoring him and the only place he can publish is on someone else's blog.

Ie. when he changes his opinion or it becomes so absurd he'd be wise to keeps it to himself, this will be the sell trigger if you want to catch the Bitcoin bubble top.

For now I'm following him with joy knowing he's going to make me wealthy.

I don't get these actors and comedians getting into Bitcoin.
This one: http://smgapps.bu.edu/mgmt_new/profiles/williamsmark.html he is an actor but not empowered by Hollywood.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
i'll bet up to 1000 btc that this does not happen, and i'll give 2:1 odds, all you gotta do is put up 500 btc!!
To make it fair you need to bet 1m dollars, not 1000BTC, because of the asymmetry of payoffs. Let's say there are two outcomes, BTC goes to $1 or to $10000. Your version of the bet is: if he wins, he gets $1000, if you win, you get $5m.
legendary
Mark Williams doesn't know it yet but he is one of the most important people in Bitcoin.

When he changes his mind (taking an ego blow to the chin) or people and the media just start ignoring him and the only place he can publish is on someone else's blog.

Ie. when he changes his opinion or it becomes so absurd he'd be wise to keeps it to himself, this will be the sell trigger if you want to catch the Bitcoin bubble top.

For now I'm following him with joy knowing he's going to make me wealthy.
legendary
LOL, what a topic! I believe if BTC goes under $400, BTC is done ?
I'll sell @ $2.80 and buy back in lower if it stops working it's done.
legendary
Activity: 1134
LOL, what a topic! I believe if BTC goes under $400, BTC is done ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
Shows what education can do to the brain. Makes you unable to think outside of whatever dogma you were taught.

legendary
Activity: 1540
if bitcoin was allowed to proliferate as a currency it would produce greater economic uncertainty, reduced trade and lower individual standard of living.

This is precisely why he's wrong, he doesn't understand deflationary currencies at all.

Edit: Oh shi- foiled by the post date again >_<
Activity: 25
There is zero chance of Bitcoin plummeting to $10.

We've had all the possible bad news we can receive; drugs, chinese goverment, mtgox, the list goes on and on.
Nonetheless after the great 1200, it stabilized well on 800ish.

We can see this pattern if we look back earlier in 2013 when it hit another all-time high. It stabilized again as well.

If we look back on Bitcoin's price in the history and it's growth together with potential growth, then claiming Bitcoin will hit $10 is the most ignorant statement ever made.

But yeah, gotta give these PhD's a break right, because all these great minds predicted that the Internet was a bubble too and nobody will ever be using it more than the fax-machine, this was stated by multiple Nobel Prize-winners.

It is most obvious we live in new worlds now.
Activity: 256
If Bitcoin dropped to $200 ot $150, I would be buying as much as I possibly can, and so would thousands of other people.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Will he chop his finger off if his prophecy doesn't come true? I would make it legally mandatory for all the prophets out there, so many of them there are these days.

Now that will weed out the ones with conflict if interests
Activity: 53
Will he chop his finger off if his prophecy doesn't come true? I would make it legally mandatory for all the prophets out there, so many of them there are these days.
Pages:
Jump to: