Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will plummet to $10 by first half of 2014 - page 25. (Read 50102 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
Cheaper Bitcoin would be nice then maybe I could get a few and make it easier to spend a few.

Why would you say that a collapse in the price of Bitcoin would be the end of it?

I would think that a collapse would shake off a lot of the speculators out there which would be a good thing I would think.

Not just that, Bitcoin seems to be catching too much media right now...makes people nervous.

I agree, Buy more spend more then prices will fluctuate, Although, Im sorry I have to bring this up, those underground black markets have most of them tucked away greedy bastards.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501

Will the stock market have a correction?  Of course.  5-10% at some point, it always does.  Do I forsee another 2001 or 2008 anytime soon?  No.  Simple based on valuations.  The stock market was overpriced in 2001 and 2008.  It is -getting- overpriced slightly right now, but companies continue to surpass earnings.  I don't think we'll see a "crash" like the site predicts in 2014. 

That being said I still think we'll see a nice steady climb in XBT next year...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Cheaper Bitcoin would be nice then maybe I could get a few and make it easier to spend a few.

Why would you say that a collapse in the price of Bitcoin would be the end of it?

I would think that a collapse would shake off a lot of the speculators out there which would be a good thing I would think.

Not just that, Bitcoin seems to be catching too much media right now...makes people nervous.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
I dont really see a jump in price yet, maybe its going to be like this for the next few months or so??
I hope your right, I have been waiting for this event for some time now.

You hope he's right about it plummeting to $10 next year?  Because you don't believe in Bitcoin or you would like to buy at a lower price?  If XBT ever gets to $10 again it will be because something fairly catastrophic has happened and will probably never recover again. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I hope your right, I have been waiting for this event for some time now.
Activity: 7
baseless in their arguments.
this guy just is way off base on all his facts as pointed out by all you fine Bitcoiniacs. We already got to %8000 + appreciation this year with half of exchanges shutting down, mostly before 2013 even got going. The exchanges that are up and running now are the longest running, less volatility there. Also there is a clear trend in less and less price volatility. I am amazed that we're at $700 + with China (the very source of this run up) and now India arresting exchange operators.

There was a lot of negative press and happenings in 2013 for XBT, but there was WAY more positive press.  And by positive, I don't mean each article being positive or pro XBT, I just mean press in genereal.  Cyprus University, Richard Branson, Overstock etc all accepting or moving to accept XBT is huge. 

Can it drop to $10 next year?  Sure, but I doubt it.  In 3 years times, it'll be $10 or $5,000+, all depends on so many factors including mainstream acceptance.  Risk to reward a these levels I think is pretty good.
Activity: 42
this guy just is way off base on all his facts as pointed out by all you fine Bitcoiniacs. We already got to %8000 + appreciation this year with half of exchanges shutting down, mostly before 2013 even got going. The exchanges that are up and running now are the longest running, less volatility there. Also there is a clear trend in less and less price volatility. I am amazed that we're at $700 + with China (the very source of this run up) and now India arresting exchange operators.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I predict the influx of newer crypto currencies will continue to kill their predecessor.

Pretty shit idea that no one will want bitcoin in 12 months, doge will be all the rage.
Activity: 32
[Bitcoin] has not been bear-market tested...

Bitcoin dropped 15-fold over 5 months in 2011.  Add a trip to the zoo to your general education todo list.

I shall steal your quote and use it as my own! On a serious note, btc seems to shoot up in any fiat related crisis situation (eg- cyprus, renewed QE etc)
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
It hasn't been bull tested as of yet
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
[Bitcoin] has not been bear-market tested...

Bitcoin dropped 15-fold over 5 months in 2011.  Add a trip to the zoo to your general education todo list.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
I will be happy to see that because I can buy lost of them Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
$400,000,000,000.00  = bull trap  Tongue

Yes, at that price I sell all.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
$400,000,000,000.00  = bull trap  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
$250,000,000 is crazy...

300,000,000!!!!! Undecided

$400,000,000,000.00
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
I am so sick and tired of Flat Earthers.
Pages:
Jump to: