Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise to $250,000 by 2022??? - page 2. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” Draper told the enthusiastic onlookers.
What do you think about it guys? Is this a possible future for the BTC or another provocation?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-will-rise-to-250000-by-2022-says-tim-draper-2018-04-13?dist=markets
Wow, it too much to have such coin price and I'm not really in favor with that cause it won't give chances to some people having investment with bitcoin. I mean, people with limited amount of capital surely won't risk their money in bitcoin rather than they might jump into ethereum or on some altcoins as they can afford to have them.
Maybe some users will think like that, when bitcoin prices are getting higher than people with small capital would think to use other investments that cheap and to get bigger profit? that possibility may happen, but bitcoin itself has not reached that point, so why we do not invest in the most potential coins, I myself believe that bitcoin can reach that price with all its potential
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
As a Bitcoin holder I would love to hear any speculations but at the same time cautious not to invest everything I have into crypto , just stay safe out there friends and always diversify your funds Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Waww 250k usd sounds really crazy and too high. But it may depend bitcoin mining difficulty and cost. But if it reach 35k-40 k in this year, i wanna sell all of my bitcoins  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
You need to pray that the bitcoin at least survive until 2022))) Because I think at this time it will no longer exist)
I think it's safer to say that Bitcoin has 1,000,000 times more chances to still exist by that time than yourself as vulnerable being. Even if governments ban Bitcoin as a whole, it will still be kicking ass, never forget that.

Bitcoin is here and in your face. It won't go anywhere. If you seriously believe that Bitcoin won't exist by that time, you are nothing more than an idiot. It makes no sense to be here if you think that Bitcoin won't survive.

Good thing for me to know is that the price will keep going up throughout the years, which serves as a big f-you in the face of all the naysayers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
if all this drama over (regulation by governments)
i believe bitcoin will touch $20,000 this year
and yes $250,000 its not just a dream
For $20k this year is very possible, if $250k who don't want to be seen bitcoin at this amount. We are so much excited for all the good news about bitcoin because mostly we will be the one can earned huge of amount if it will reach to that price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
I guess no one knows the future of bitcoin, if that is the speculation or prediction of bitcoin price by 2022 then this will encourage me to buy more bitcoin while still in low price and keep until 2022,for sure,I am a millionaire by then.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
is that possible, or just a mere issue ..? Cool
I hope it really happens, because if it really happens it will affect the other tokens, altcoin prices will increase as well, may even be soaring to the moon. I am very happy to read this, emerging a new spirit to become a more enterprising bitcoin hunter. but it's just our hope all that happens tomorrow we will not know, we can only accept all the circumstances that happened today ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Previously I read McAfee's Twitter; then he predicted that in 2019 Bitcoin's rates would be $ 1 million, if not he would cut his penis, lol Smiley ). Bitcoin exchange rates of up to $ 250,000 by 2022 are feasible because of predictions that by the end of 2018 the Bitcoin rate will rise to $ 50,000, more than double that of 2017. By then, Bitcoin's exchange rate will increase higher $ 200,000 by 2022.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
if all this drama over (regulation by governments)
i believe bitcoin will touch $20,000 this year
and yes $250,000 its not just a dream
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” Draper told the enthusiastic onlookers.
What do you think about it guys? Is this a possible future for the BTC or another provocation?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-will-rise-to-250000-by-2022-says-tim-draper-2018-04-13?dist=markets
Wow, it too much to have such coin price and I'm not really in favor with that cause it won't give chances to some people having investment with bitcoin. I mean, people with limited amount of capital surely won't risk their money in bitcoin rather than they might jump into ethereum or on some altcoins as they can afford to have them.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
What I think about this, it is a better prediction and more possible. Anything is possible in bitcoin, for a while in can go down but if you'll try to read the history and past charts of bitcoin you'll see that year after year there's an increase to its current price. Compare the prices before and it can go exponential base on its demand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
You need to pray that the bitcoin at least survive until 2022))) Because I think at this time it will no longer exist)
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” -
-
-
I think $250,000 by 2022 is really a possible thing for Bitcoin.

If you look at this Logarithmic Regression Chart which is from 2014/2015 you will see that you are probably right with your prediction. Looks like we should hit 250.000 somewhere around 2025. This chart is not updated but you can clearly see that predicted 25.000 in 2018 almost exactly. I don't know the source of this chart I copied a few years ago from the internet but feel free to donate to this address if you appreciate author and his work. This is why I left this address visible.

Just buy and wait another 7 years to be a millionaire!!! Just a little something to think of.  Grin

happy if indeed this can be realized ..... but the prediction could not happen, so be careful also not to be confused yourself later, hehehe .... once again big hope this wish will materialize as soon as possible.

Why not?

If somebody tells you that in January 2017 Bitcoin will be worth 25.000$ at the end of the year you would answer this same "this is not possible". Bitcoin phenomenon is all about "unpossible". This is mindblowing and hard to believe but how many times Bitcoin has to prove that this groundbreaking technology is unstoppable and better from any money system existing today. I know one day everybody will admit that. Maybe there will be some updates and additions to the code but the revolution started by Satoshi keeps evolving and already changed the world.

A new era of wealth distribution is ongoing we can't miss that opportunity. Never say this is not possible when you talk about Bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I believe its too high to reach 250,000 usd in 2022. To gain the positive trend and stabilized the value of bitcoin is we need the government support and acknowledgement regarding this particular investment. 
Activity: 504
For the year 2022 I believe that bitcoin can penetrate to the price of $ 250000, since created bitcoin has the potential for rapid price increases.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
Hello, everyone!

I read this news earlier and this is good news with his knowledge in investing and his stature in the financial institution it will influence people who trust him to invest in Bitcoin and in the crypto currency market in general.  For his speculation we all know that Bitcoin is unlike any other investment, price rises to the moon real fast so it is not impossible that we may reach $250,000 in a few years do not get me wrong I am pretty sure he has his own agenda on why he informed people that Bitcoin will reach $250,000 but more people buying Bitcoin will be better for us.
Activity: 432
Hello, everyone!

Just owning more than 4 BTCs will make you a profit of $ 1,000,000 and of course this can happen because I am very confident in this market. This market has created a lot of new technologies that can be applied in life and has created a lot of jobs for those who enter the market. I think the $ 250,000 price will probably happen because the BTC is a great investment and we should just keep it
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello, everyone!

I believe it is possible since the statements comes from bitcoin bulls. But, I will truly believe it if they make another mass purchase of bitcoin as another step for their investment. 2022 is gonna be quick for me since I am only young but my problem is I still do not have enough money to buy at least 0.2 bitcoin. If I have money, I will purchase bitcoin right away and have faith in this article that you had given.
Activity: 224
Thats too huge to be the value of bitcoin 4 years from now,However we dont know what will happen in the future but I think $250000 is too big youll be able to be a billionaire that will happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone!

Why not ? All could happen. The future is uncertainty. It's just that bitcoin has been tested in recent years continue to experience price strengthening. Rising or falling a price is normal in an investment medium. As well as breath, inhale and exhale. Bitcoin will be sped again in the next few years is not a sure thing, but bitcoin will double and even exponential again is a high probability.
Pages:
Jump to: