Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will rise to $250,000 by 2022??? - page 3. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” Draper told the enthusiastic onlookers.
What do you think about it guys? Is this a possible future for the BTC or another provocation?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-will-rise-to-250000-by-2022-says-tim-draper-2018-04-13?dist=markets

Many expert said like that before, and i think its good news for bitcoin holder and cryptomarket. Recently. market analys from saxobank said that bitcoin price can reach $50k end this year, but i think anything can happen in cryptomarket. Hope that prediction become true

The possibility of reaching high level price of bitcoin is there however reaching that far ($250,000USD) may seem to be very high. In my assumption, I think bitcoin will hit from $75K USD to $100K USD by 2022. Considering that more and more people will be investing with bitcoin until 2022, this assumption may be possible to achieve.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” Draper told the enthusiastic onlookers.
What do you think about it guys? Is this a possible future for the BTC or another provocation?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-will-rise-to-250000-by-2022-says-tim-draper-2018-04-13?dist=markets

Many expert said like that before, and i think its good news for bitcoin holder and cryptomarket. Recently. market analys from saxobank said that bitcoin price can reach $50k end this year, but i think anything can happen in cryptomarket. Hope that prediction become true
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
not the unlikely thing, the draper team is a well-known team in terms of predicting bitcoin prices and the chances of bitcoin will touch up to $ 250,000 in 2022 and I believe this is being viewed from the current market price of the price increase.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
we can be sure of that if bitcoin will grow very high in 2022. but for the price I'm still not convinced by bitcoin price in the future because it can not be predicted.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Hello, everyone!

i know and we should know how bitcoin become very expensive then all of that are possible to reach of bitcoin soon, talking practically is to early to predict how much bitcoin price reach in 2022 in reality just stay focus what we now bitcoin slowly going to rise after long month sleeping and falling dump their price into the market place.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
I believe it is possible and very likely to be the case also,it will only mean bitcoin adoption globally should be like 10 per cent for that to happen.That is not too difficult when people get to understand how bitcoin really works and see the merits in the blockchain.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
This is very strange...will the world be ready for such a change? Does world actualy have this big amount of money to pay for bitcoin? If yes - we all will became rich!
Activity: 5
At this point no one can guess, but I would say that if it is a possibility.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Who knows? Bitcoin could fall to 100$ or increase to 50.000$ even tomorrow but no one knows what is going to happen. From the past of bitcoin I think it is going to reach 250.000$ someday. A lot of experts day that day is going to be before 2022 but as I said no one could predict that. Until now there were a few people who predicted the price of bitcoin a few years ago and now they are saying the same thing but with bigger numbers. I think we should follow our present time because the future depends on our actions from everyday
Activity: 70
this is a far-sighted view, usually such predictions are made in a more stable stop than what is happening in the world today. Although maybe you are right
Activity: 168
Hello, everyone!

it would be great if price reach that high in 2022! BUT as of now i dont see it happening its just too much. if we calculate the yearly increase of bitcoin in the market it still quite imposible to reach that high.. also, if we base our calculation from what happening today in the marketplace it would be imposible to reach 250K. but i surely believe that their is a significant increase of bitcoin from todays price compared in 2022 but not that high.

Activity: 74
It may happen, but it is a speculation that is too far considering now to break the $ 10k price is still a difficulty. I also think what exactly speculation also affects the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I think that 250.000 USD is a very exaggerated guess. Bitcoin is trying to get a fixed and  line. Otherwise, huge increases cause only the market to become unbalanced.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I really hope it happens a lot sooner than that as I'll already be quite old in 2022, I would like some time to actually enjoy my money whilst I am still young.

That being said, 2022 does seem like an optimistic estimate to reach $250,000. I was thinking more along the lines of $100,000 or so, definitely still a great number, but not exactly life changing unless you have over a dozen BTC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
4 years might be enough for bitcoin to reach $250,000 but I'll give you a better and closer prediction that was published in forbes and I think it's paid by some manipulators.

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.forbes.com/sites/naeemaslam/2018/04/10/bitcoin-the-harder-the-fall-the-higher-the-rise-35k-by-q4/amp/

$35,000 by 4th quarter this year? Most of us are bullish so these predictions that are coming who tend to be bullish must be supported. There's nothing to lose for us if we'll hold until the end of this year or if you wish to hold until 2022.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
These conservative estimates for 2022 can seem a little depressing but most realise that 1M per BTC  by 2020 is a more sensible target.

BTC will make or break by then and the rush to grab as many up as possible by the super rich/powerful will be in full swing.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” -
-
-
I think $250,000 by 2022 is really a possible thing for Bitcoin.

If you look at this Logarithmic Regression Chart which is from 2014/2015 you will see that you are probably right with your prediction. Looks like we should hit 250.000 somewhere around 2025. This chart is not updated but you can clearly see that predicted 25.000 in 2018 almost exactly. I don't know the source of this chart I copied a few years ago from the internet but feel free to donate to this address if you appreciate author and his work. This is why I left this address visible.

Just buy and wait another 7 years to be a millionaire!!! Just a little something to think of.  Grin

happy if indeed this can be realized ..... but the prediction could not happen, so be careful also not to be confused yourself later, hehehe .... once again big hope this wish will materialize as soon as possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Such a colossal rise in the price of bitcoin is possible, but certain prerequisites are needed for this. For example, the crypto-currency sphere should be regulated and stabilized so that large investors join the game. So far, there are no conditions for such a jump. But in time they may appear.
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
I think this is pure insanity. There are about 16.95 million bitcoin in circulation right now (there will be more by 2022, but lets just take that number). If bitcoin's price hit 250,000, the total value of all bitcoin would be 4,237,500,000 (4.2 trillion). Now consider that Japan, the number 3 economy in the world, has a GDP of about 5 trillion - that GDP represents EVERYTHING that they make (127 million people + some of the largest businesses in the world). So if someone thinks that an asset, tied to NOTHING, will rival in 4 years the 3rd largest economy in the world simply based on... what? FOMO? than I think that person is wrong. I'm not saying that its price won't rise, I'm not saying that bitcoin doesn't have value or purpose, but this kind of thinking is guaranteeing disappointment.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Hello, everyone!
Tim Draper says that bitcoin would reach $250,000 by 2022. “Believe it. It’s going to happen, they going to think you’re crazy. It’s gonna be awesome,” -
-
-
I think $250,000 by 2022 is really a possible thing for Bitcoin.

If you look at this Logarithmic Regression Chart which is from 2014/2015 you will see that you are probably right with your prediction. Looks like we should hit 250.000 somewhere around 2025. This chart is not updated but you can clearly see that predicted 25.000 in 2018 almost exactly. I don't know the source of this chart I copied a few years ago from the internet but feel free to donate to this address if you appreciate author and his work. This is why I left this address visible.

Just buy and wait another 7 years to be a millionaire!!! Just a little something to think of.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: