Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will save the elite. - page 4. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 15, 2017, 01:20:22 AM
The bigger idea of Bitcoin is that it will challenge the corruption of central banks and destroy the system that keep the masses poor while passing free printed money to themselves and their banks. Problem is I don't see Bitcoin ever being mass adopted. What I do see is the very rich and often corrupt (Chinese officials for example) using it to shelter their money. Bitcoin will sadly end up being the elites version of prepping, the average man in the street won't be holding Bitcoin but their own dicks come the economic collapse that is coming.

In short Bitcoin will help many of the super rich become richer...that's all.

Unfortunately I'll have to agree with you here. The current state of bitcoin basically means that the rich becomes richer. Bitcoin unfortunately is being used for illegal activities, especially money laundering. There is really no use for me to deny that, even as a die-hard bitcoin fan.

However, that does not mean that we as a community cannot make bitcoin for the better.

Projects that provide banking via bitcoin to the unbanked is an example of stepping towards better bitcoin usage in my opinion.

And although I agree with you on the front that bitcoin is used for sheltering dirty money, i do believe that bitcoin will be mass adopted, once fiat dies.
That's true. Bitcoin is much used by the elite community to save their earning and escape taxation. But with the poor, they strive hard for a better earning. Even now the common man who prefer bitcoin are just using it for their regular bills. Holding is not found effective with common man, just holds a small amount for emergency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 01:15:19 AM
The bigger idea of Bitcoin is that it will challenge the corruption of central banks and destroy the system that keep the masses poor while passing free printed money to themselves and their banks. Problem is I don't see Bitcoin ever being mass adopted. What I do see is the very rich and often corrupt (Chinese officials for example) using it to shelter their money. Bitcoin will sadly end up being the elites version of prepping, the average man in the street won't be holding Bitcoin but their own dicks come the economic collapse that is coming.

Unfortunately I'll have to agree with you here. The current state of bitcoin basically means that the rich becomes richer. Bitcoin unfortunately is being used for illegal activities, especially money laundering. There is really no use for me to deny that, even as a die-hard bitcoin fan.

However, that does not mean that we as a community cannot make bitcoin for the better.

Projects that provide banking via bitcoin to the unbanked is an example of stepping towards better bitcoin usage in my opinion.

And although I agree with you on the front that bitcoin is used for sheltering dirty money, i do believe that bitcoin will be mass adopted, once fiat dies.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2017, 01:11:50 AM
Normal people don't even know about bitcoin and in past when bitcoin was first developed, few tech gigs mined bitcoin for fun and some of them are already rich by now. Talking about poor people yes they may not have enough money to buy bitcoin right now because of high price but there are many examples of poor people who have bought bitcoin during 2009-2010 and became rich by now. So i don't agree with your statement OP.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 15, 2017, 12:49:37 AM

then what are you doing here?
why did you create a topic on a bitcoin forum 4 months ago, to join this corrupt currency?
are you rich or elite?
Activity: 99
Merit: 18
March 15, 2017, 12:45:15 AM

Yes just like fiat money it by design. Akes the rich richer and the poor poorer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 15, 2017, 12:28:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: