Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will someday be worth as much as 40 times its current - page 3. (Read 584 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I hope up fast...

I have got also many plans connected with Bitcoins and the possible profits I can get from holding it, but I do not think that this year its price will be extremely high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Winklevoss twins: Bitcoin will someday be worth as much as 40 times its current
They believe that bitcoin is more valuable than gold. Hopefully more people will see the value of Bitcoin brings. This is also good news to help the virtual currency market recover quickly, overcome the storm cryptocurrency .

I also believe to this because bitcoin was not too famous and only millenials and investors knows about this but when all people know about this and want to have bitcoins? So in that case the coin must have a more demand that can cause of pumping coin.  Also holders must hold their coin and also it can cause by the little supply and it can also pump again to bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hope up fast...
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure

Even more is possible, if finally we have a good adoption and some improvements comes and run smoothly then 40 times it seems little

Anyway Winklevoss twins should not care about it since they are already millionaire, seems like they are a little bit greedy Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
They believe that bitcoin is more valuable than gold. Hopefully more people will see the value of Bitcoin brings. This is also good news to help the virtual currency market recover quickly, overcome the storm cryptocurrency .
yes very agree with the statement, because I believe in the future will be more people who want bitcoin and it can make bitcoin more valuable from now.
and I really hope that bitcoin will be legend all over the country so that the function of bitcoin is not just an asset but can be really used in accelerating the process of buying and selling transactions.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: