Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so - page 16. (Read 1635 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Nobody in the world (except perhaps some whales) knows the answer to this question. Technical analysis says that BTC will anyway retest its lows in the 6000 area and then, the future will depend on whether it will crumble there or head up again.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I don't  think so. Bitcoin is falling down and it can be fall some more day. But it won't go under $5k. If you check the market you will see Btc already start to recovering the market. I hope it will stabe at $10k inthe end of this month or at 1st of the next month...

advance sorry for my bad english..
Talking stability or prices isnt possible on bitcoin since its been volatile since from the beginning but talking about on that below or under 5k price isnt really possible nowadays we have seen the reversal of the market now and we are heading towards increase on its price and for those who bought on those dip prices are really making some profits now for short term trading even for long term too .
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
I don't  think so. Bitcoin is falling down and it can be fall some more day. But it won't go under $5k. If you check the market you will see Btc already start to recovering the market. I hope it will stabe at $10k inthe end of this month or at 1st of the next month...

advance sorry for my bad english..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
I think the bitcoin price dropping to $ 5,000 is unlikely. We can see that bitcoin is like digital gold by its value and as well as its usability. There are many countries around the world recognize and consider bitcoin as a legal currency to buy and sell. But there are also some countries that are relying heavily on bitcoin trading and you have a ban in some countries. However, I believe that bitcoin will grow steadily, and the bitcoin value will not increase dramatically as it did before but will grow slowly and steadily.
Activity: 294
bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
I think that is possible, we can see that in the last week we have been through two huge storms, can see the price of bitcoin and other coins are falling. Although today bitcoin has turned and started to rise again but are facing huge obstacles at 8200 $. If bitcoin can not pass this mark then bitcoin will drop to $ 5100 according to my analysis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
today the bitcoin price is slowly starting to rise, and we see $8K ... I think bitcoin will soon make a price correction, and after that it will probably go back up if no negative issues are published. and will probably be stable again at $9k-10k...very difficult to predict the market because, a lot of possibilities that will happen. let alone decreased and increased prices very quickly...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Two days before (when price was about 6000$) I knew that it won't go lower and my prediction came true, and today price is about 7500$ and I'm sure BTC won't stop anymore (at least in february)
Activity: 719
In bitcoin in terms of price nothing is impossible. If the resistance is not that huge it may go under $5k. Since the market is starting gaining atleast, maybe it will continues and rising. Im aiming for a better profit this year so I hope we can see a soaring high again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
When China's government banned bitcoin, the latter had a sharp fall. However, it had come back to normal and grew. Now, it is happening again but with the India's government. That is why we have seen a sharp decrease. India and China are over-populated. I believe that was the reason behind the fall.

Added to that, I believe it will go back to normal. But I think it is going to take longer than it used to because not only India is banning bitcoin, but other countries as well.
Activity: 616
In my TA btc will correct in the 6k level which it did and now there's just a slight chance of it going 5k because that's a hard support if it do it may make a correction and continue breaking it's resistance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think your speculation will not happen. Bitcoin is regaining its dominance again. Beginning this day it is growing again. And i thinks it will continue to grow in the coming days or months. Noone can stop bitcoin again.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
here most likely 50 to 50, I think anyway again we need to test the bottom, up to $ 5000 hardly reach, but here's $ 6000 we should see.
According to candlestick chart analysis, bitcoin may fall to $ 4k6 if the market continues to deteriorate, if not, the bitcoin will keep the current price until the beginning of March 2018. My choice now is to look for a good altcoin to buy at a very cheap price, which is a chance to increase the property when the mayor stabilizes again.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
Everything is possible, even if the bitcoin price drops below $ 5k. But I believe the bitcoin can still fall a little, but then he should rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
here most likely 50 to 50, I think anyway again we need to test the bottom, up to $ 5000 hardly reach, but here's $ 6000 we should see.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

Currently the market is manipulated on Government level.
India and China brought the bad news.
USA brought the good new.

IMO it's more possible to see BTC at 10K, but 5.
Activity: 895
Presently, bitcoin is standing at $8,219, showing some level of significant increase. I doubt that speculation of Bitcoin going down to as low as under $5,000 for now, I mean currently, but who knows? It's very difficult to predict the value or speculate the value of Bitcoin. The volatility nature of Bitcoin is the language understand by all Crypto fans.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
No one can tell exactly tell but yes i have also heard in some of the news that it might go under 5000$ before it get upward spike.Though it is going down only and we can't do anything but to wait so let's hope this news be positive and happens accordingly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I think it is impossible for bitcoin to be $ 5000, as we know yesterday the bitcoin price fell to $ 6,000 but then there were signs of a reversal and a rebound. , currently at $ 7000. As per my technical analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and touch the $ 9000 mark.

In the trading world, it is not always good to say anything is impossible until it is clear enough that we are out of the trend. Anything right now is still very possible. This is not to generate FUD or anything, but for learning purpose, we are still in a downtrend and still in the Fibonacci red zone. Like you said, we are going to test the 0.236 fib level which is the first resistance around $9k and we still have some resistance to push out of the way. Also, the chances of a double bottom is still there if we cannot break past the first resistance once off. So, for now, we are still within the channel of a downtrend and until further notice from whatever the chart gives us, anything is still possible.

However, looking at the volume that closed the day yesterday, that is one huge volume, so that may be a little bit of green light. Let's see how today goes before knowing if the market wants more or not.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Everything is possible and if that thing happen, what should I do?. That the question we need to know the answer, is more important than only wait and do nothing. Bitcoin is look's like commodities ( gold, silver ), meaning when down will take long time to change direction. Just stay calm and think alternative way/ strategy when your analyze wrong. Have a nice day to you.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I don't think that it would come down under $5000. But it came down under $6000 and rose again. It is now around $8000, as the investors are very active it would increase even more.
We are already $8,000 today so I don't think we will ever go down $5,000.
I think the dump is over and people realizes that it's time to make the market green again, I am amaze by what I am seeing now, top 100
are all green, this should be the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: