Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so - page 18. (Read 1635 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
It is absolutely real as i have heard this from many of the experts and from my friends too who are involved in crypto from years.There are predictions that once the bitcoin reaches 5000$ their would be a stability in market and than everybody can expect the major spike which will last for some time.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

Possibility yes but for me it's good to see how far the price will go down.

This kind of situation like "spread FUDS" , "negative news" etc. will test how strong the support is at a certain bitcoin price level. Although it's not an assurance that past performance can always guarantee future results, we can see that passing every level from $2,000 to it's ATH only done in just few months which means we are on fast track that days and no such thing as strong support is really established because overall it was driven by a hype.

As of posting, the price bounce back and erase the speculation of reaching $5,000 for the meantime. Is this the start? Who knows. Honestly I doubt it will go far below $4,000 because by looking at trades markets at various exchanges, there are lots of buy orders starting from around $5,000 during the dip.

Let's see what will happened next.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
No, I don't think that it will happen. When US committee meeting with SEC, I think that thing is a good news to look at, it is at Feb 14. Bitcoin is pretty bullish specially now it will get a lot of news Smiley. Just hodl guys.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
It can be possible. If the whole world suffers the financial crisis, bitcoin may drop below $5000. Stock market is crashing today and they have just recovered a half. Look at what is happening around us, I can say that we are very near to a very very big financial crisis in 2018. Hope that my feeling is wrong. No one wants bitcoin drop under $5000
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
It fell sharply below $6K then bounce at above $7K and now its just hovering $69xx. So it will take a lot of dumping to get under $5K and I think that people have started to buy when the price hits below $7K so I don't see it going below $5K for now. For me this trend will continue, we are going to see it just a shade above $7K for quite some time before we will see another rally and the price picks up around $8K-$10K.

$6K is already a mental barrier for most traders who have been waiting for enter the market once more. No need to wait for the bottom as this is already the cheapest price we can get bitcoin now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

Nobody will give you the exact answer, I can only guess that it can happen. Bad news from China added the negative.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think that may be true since $5,000.00 in the strongest support of Bitcoin. The it will be the time to buy more.
If it is reaches in that point sure it will climb up fast because many people wanted to enter in the market at low price and also the price of bitcoin now encouraging many people to invest and anytime it can be go high if the bad news are stop that affects the market.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Thank you all so so so ....much for all your opnion...I believe it will up to moon again no matter how long will take
Activity: 312
Merit: 272
5.000$ is like a psychological wall, if it drops below 5.000$ than it can hit 4.000$ or even lower. But I dont believe that we'll see prices like 1.500$ or 2.000$. Of course, noone can predict the real future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

I think that may be true since $5,000.00 in the strongest support of Bitcoin. The it will be the time to buy more.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
if bitcoin drops below $5000, there's a good chance it's going to hit even lower to $3000 or even $2000
if $5000 holds... lets hope the rally starts there and going back up to $10,000+
Activity: 238
I hope bitcoin will stop at $ 7,000; And in the future, bitcoin prices will rise again. I really do not dare think that bitcoin will continue to decline. I have invested a lot in bitcoin. Currently, I do not dare to sell my bitcoin. I still keep them and hope the bitcoin price will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Well

I guess I spoke too soon. Seems like we might run into $5000 in a few hours or in the next two days.

Today in general was a bad day. Look at the stock market. Dow dropped like 5% which is crazy amount and that VIX etf mixture, where Credit Suise lost like $500,000,000.

To late too sell now. Just hodl
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
This month, we encountered bitcoin correction that is the reason why it is said that bitcoin now is on the red days.  Bitcoin continue to deflates its value and maybe it might reach 5000 .  But no matter how low it takes, I still believe that it will soon recover.  I also believe that we just encountered what bitcoin undergone for previous year but we also witness how bitcoin price hike on last quarter of 2017.  Whosoever manipulated the bitcoin price, i still believe on the volatile power of bitcoin to recover and pump up again. 
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
I think that with the current strong selling price, bitcoin prices will fall sharply further to reach $ 5400 today. As the psychology of profit taking before the holidays of Asian investors and the bad news from the Chinese market has made bitcoin decline over the past few days and no signs of increase again.

By the time all the legislation has come into effect bitcoin will be worth $50 at the most.
Activity: 224
I think that with the current strong selling price, bitcoin prices will fall sharply further to reach $ 5400 today. As the psychology of profit taking before the holidays of Asian investors and the bad news from the Chinese market has made bitcoin decline over the past few days and no signs of increase again.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
If there is no government policy, I think it will go up!

But if it goes down to $5,000, $5,000 might be a good investment opportunity! I think there will be a lot of money to buy BTC!
Activity: 560
I do not think so, the price of bitcoin is already oversold and should not be able to lower more than $ 6,500, those who sell are people who are afraid and those who buy are the ones who know!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
If Bitcoin falls below the level of 5,000 dollars, it will see the level of $ 10,000 in a day, the world knows that Bitcoin is not an unnecessary invention. And there are so many people waiting to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
everything is possible but it will recover soon.. so dont panic just a healthy price correction

When every government bans crypto, it will not be easy for market to recover again  Roll Eyes It will definetely recover again but it seems it will take so long time.

That is right it takes a lot of time to recover the value of bitcoin with end this year, I think some of the other country are totally banned the bitcoin and now the market was suffering and the people here too.
Pages:
Jump to: