Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so - page 6. (Read 1635 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
But your prediction did not happen in the last month, the lowest price in this year is still at 7k USD and I'm sure it is the lowest value and will not be lower than that.

I hope so too, i know it's only a healthy correction, but still, my portfolio is bleeding so badly, I hope it goes up at least 20% soon.

5k I think also unlikely, unless some major major fud spreads.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This year bitcoin go down again and now more people has using bitcoin with certainly understand how bitcoin work and use it. It's true bitcoin price has fall, but more indicator prove bitcoin will rise again. These kind of news do really give some impact into bitcoins price and now google starts to make steps on banning out which i do believe one of the fundamentals or the reasons why we are seeing price decrease again
Activity: 302
I think the bitcoin price dropping to $ 5,000 is unlikely. We can see that bitcoin is like digital gold by its value and as well as its usability. There are many countries around the world recognize and consider bitcoin as a legal currency to buy and sell. But there are also some countries that are relying heavily on bitcoin trading and you have a ban in some countries. I think anythink can be happend because bitcoin price so volatile. But thought it will be down until 5000, I believe it will rise again because now so much people has use and believe betcoin future
Activity: 130
I think your speculation will not happen. Bitcoin is regaining its dominance again. Beginning this day it is growing again. And i thinks it will continue to grow in the coming days or months.  I think bitcoin will soon make a price correction, and after that it will probably go back up if no negative issues are published
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
I do not think bitcoin will go down strongly. Its minimum value is $ 7k and can not be dropped further. Although the FUD is going on a lot, the future of bitcoin is under suspicion but its price is still at 8k $. That is a sign that these are just rumors and we need to be cautious.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

As we see this did not happen. And it seems to me that all this is the manipulation of the market. Everything is done so that people do not understand what to do. When to buy and when to sell. And so it will always be.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
No just no. it's already worse when it reached 8.7 and gone down to 8.6 and 5k is possible but it's hard because that means investors gave up and people will say btc is a bubble.
Even if goes down to 5000 dollars, there is no need to give up on bitcoin. Why people don’t understand one simple fact of the crypto world that it is highly volatile and so are the dips and pumps? We simply need to keep holding and buying more of the crypto coins especially bitcoin when the market is going red because it just takes few hours for market to make all green from red. I am not giving up on bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
But your prediction did not happen in the last month, the lowest price in this year is still at 7k USD and I'm sure it is the lowest value and will not be lower than that.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Why do you even bother making such a pointless speculation thread? You can't get definite answer anyway.
No need to get angry at him? May be he wants some positive response in order to console himself and fend off the negative thoughts regarding bitcoin. No matter how lower bitcoin goes in value, it is for sure that bitcoin will make up to some extremely new record in some time. I am absolutely not worried by the harsh dip of bitcoin because I know this will over and then bitcoin will skyrocket.
This forum gives us freedom to speculate and shared relevant information, IMO most people are really speculating the price in the future
because they are investing in crypto and you cannot erase that reality to them and they will also solicit our suggestions, opinions, and ideas based on the market status now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

I don't think it would happen. This is a big FUD again which only spread with no proof. Hearing the false rumors is always alarming for us traders since it really affect the market.
Anything can happen in the world of crypto currencies and that we have seen the market price of bitcoin dropping from 20k $ to 6k $ in the past but still we all need to hope for the bets all the time. It might be possible to see this much of downfall in the future and that if it ever happens, then we need to keep control over our emotions and that we need to keep holding all of our bitcoins until things get better.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Why do you even bother making such a pointless speculation thread? You can't get definite answer anyway.
No need to get angry at him? May be he wants some positive response in order to console himself and fend off the negative thoughts regarding bitcoin. No matter how lower bitcoin goes in value, it is for sure that bitcoin will make up to some extremely new record in some time. I am absolutely not worried by the harsh dip of bitcoin because I know this will over and then bitcoin will skyrocket.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Of course the whales manipulate the market price but I don’t think bitcoin will reach $5k or below that. I don’t think some whales and investors would allow that to happen or else they’ll just withdraw everything and the rest of the people will follow as well. That wouldn’t look good in everyone’s portfolio. But I do hope bitcoin will recover before this month ends.
Who even cares anyway ? These days I am not really bothered after all my experiences in previous years, times like this usually give me the chance to buy more and make more profit. Most old time investors and traders always learn a lot of lessons over time, while the new ones start gaining their own experience, but as time goes on, it is just one thing, bitcoin will not stop growing and that is good enough for everybody.

The 11000 dollar level is very difficult for Bitcoin now, the market volume is falling. I can say that Bitcoin liked the $ 9000 level, but this is worrying me.
Do not underestimate the potential of bitcoins, it may test $20k at any time soon and may surprise you by hitting a new ATH which may be beyond $25k levels too. $11k will be possible in coming weeks, just wait and watch.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
A month is passed but still now the price of bitcoin is above 8000$.Don't make the people panic . Bitcoin price crossed 9000$ today and it's traveling towards the 11,000$.If you have any bitcoin with you,just hold your bitcoin to get some more profit from it.Don't sell by seeing the small peak,it had long way to go on.
The 11000 dollar level is very difficult for Bitcoin now, the market volume is falling. I can say that Bitcoin liked the $ 9000 level, but this is worrying me.
Activity: 23
this is so pointless   Shocked
Activity: 8
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
this must be in economy section since this trading discussion and your out of topic,but going back to that,you know what is fud?the best example of fud is this thread,which triggering users to have second thoughts about the stability of bitcoin price,if you have nothing to do to help this market grows,please stop making this kind of thread?
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
A month is passed but still now the price of bitcoin is above 8000$.Don't make the people panic . Bitcoin price crossed 9000$ today and it's traveling towards the 11,000$.If you have any bitcoin with you,just hold your bitcoin to get some more profit from it.Don't sell by seeing the small peak,it had long way to go on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107

There are lots of pump and dump recently in the crypto market, as i remember bitcoin hit the lowest under 7k last month ago for the year 2018 and it is nearly possible that it will go down till under 5000$ . Im not sure if it is already manipulated by whales, also negative news and FUD affect the value of btc
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think it can be recovered but it's been a long time since now the bitcoin price is lower and it is harder now.

I know there is so much pressure that the crypto market and bitcoin suffer after all. But I do not think the bitcoin will drop at $ 5000. Bitcoin may slip like the past 2013,2014 but I think it will return with sparkle after June and even burst in November.
Yeah, the pressure has been pretty huge recently and I am very surprised and even find it interesting that bitcoin is really holding up strong despite all this. Everything that happens now is all under probability and no one can actually give any substantial stuff to say that bitcoin may go lower than the previous low in this year or it will remain the way it is or even start a bull rally, but whatever it is, time is all that will give us the final answer.
Activity: 95

Hey guys, if you'll check the graphs of BTC price for that period, it will be easy to spot that price grew up to $11.000 in a few weeks. That would be a lesson for alarmists.
Pages:
Jump to: