Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so - page 7. (Read 1635 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
If there is a flow of negative information in the media, negative events or major players decide to bring down the market, bitcoin may fall below at any time. It is better to carry out Analytics and follow the news than to make forecasts.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
The capital market is sure to be manipulated, not to mention the current virtual currency trading market has not been formalized, and all the forecasts I think are untenable and require a calm look at the market and maintain a heart of awe.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
I use technical analysis to predict the price of Bitcoin, and from daily chart my prediction the price of Bitcoin now is level support and ready for Bitcoin to going up and surpass the highest level a few month ago. And in the last of this year the price of Bitcoin could be around $40,000.
People must think positive about bitcoins: P although bitcoins are not getting up from this dip so far but that doesn’t mean we start them taking so easy. No, they are making best efforts to get out of this mud water but definitely there are so many factors that are affecting. Still as you have said, bitcoins will be taking the flight now and leaving this 4 figure value and going towards bigger amounts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
it is currently March 23, 2018, 05:28:47 PM and bitcoin was not under $5000 in February. Well, it is just a theory which I had believed that it would never happen. Bitcoin is known by many people around the world and they will never let bitcoin be under $5000. Most of the people will spend their money to buy more bitcoin. They know that it is an opportunity for them to earn more money
something very gloomy predictions, which I do not really like. Of course, if I have money for a home budget, I could buy Bitcoin for $ 5,000, especially if there is a certainty that its price will be much more tens of times.
Activity: 266
 it is currently March 23, 2018, 05:28:47 PM and bitcoin was not under $5000 in February. Well, it is just a theory which I had believed that it would never happen. Bitcoin is known by many people around the world and they will never let bitcoin be under $5000. Most of the people will spend their money to buy more bitcoin. They know that it is an opportunity for them to earn more money
Activity: 193
The current production cost of one bitcoin is just over 8 thousand US dollars, Cointelegraph reports with reference to the report of the cryptanalyst and the head of the research department of Fundstrat Tom Lee. At the same time, the rate of bitcoin, according to March 18, is 7.6 thousand dollars.

Very little I believe that the price will be long below its cost price.
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

I don't think it would happen. This is a big FUD again which only spread with no proof. Hearing the false rumors is always alarming for us traders since it really affect the market.
Yes, it won't happen, bitcoin is fighting at the price range of $8k-$10k and it really not drop to $5k so the thing is that how well you are going to hold your coin what you have, just continue to believe, those fake news that it will dropped to $5k or that it will  end will not gonna happen.
Activity: 99
No just no. it's already worse when it reached 8.7 and gone down to 8.6 and 5k is possible but it's hard because that means investors gave up and people will say btc is a bubble.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

I don't think it would happen. This is a big FUD again which only spread with no proof. Hearing the false rumors is always alarming for us traders since it really affect the market.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
I use technical analysis to predict the price of Bitcoin, and from daily chart my prediction the price of Bitcoin now is level support and ready for Bitcoin to going up and surpass the highest level a few month ago. And in the last of this year the price of Bitcoin could be around $40,000.
The market value of bitcoin was very much low since a long period of time and that it has started revering a little earlier. I don’t really think so that there can be any such thing as the market is getting better and that there are likely chances that we may see the market value of bitcoin getting even better by the end of this month. You need to think in a positive way and that always hope for good things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think the bitcoin price can not go down to $ 5,000, I'm sure you know that in the last few days after the bitcoin price fell to $ 7,700, it immediately turned up and went up strongly. Bitcoin rebounded to $ 9,000. The great results that the G20 summit has pushed the market to recover and turned up again.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I sincerely hope not, this month has been a nice rally since last month low of 6k. I don't even think we will reach below 6k anymore, if we reached below 5k it would make me believe we are in a bear market again. Does not appear that way to me now, but things are subject to change at a moment's notice.

We bottom at $7500 and then rally at $8400 and then $9K today. So that's almost $1500 swing in the last 3 days so I don't think that $5K will be touch in the future. We are enjoying a good rally and who knows that we might ended up at $10K at the end of the month so for now we are safe. But we still need to be cautious as the market is still very sensitive for any negative news that will drop the price quickly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is that thing which is number thing in field of cryptourrency , so don't think that if you will go for the prediction like this that had been made by anyone will go to true , Because such types of price prediction are made by many people because market of the bitcoin was dumping badly since long time so many traders get into panic and supposed that bitcoin price may be get to crash directly forever .
But in Actual in this field anything may happen because everything depends upon the demand of amount of bitcoin in cryptourrency market , if any negative Rumour will run rapidly then demand get high ( Because many people will sell Thier bitcoin with fear ) but when no negative news will run then in that case it will only increase slowly slowly .
So don't think that it is anyway easy to reach at 5000$ , currently it is growing and you should enjoy this increase in price .
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I sincerely hope not, this month has been a nice rally since last month low of 6k. I don't even think we will reach below 6k anymore, if we reached below 5k it would make me believe we are in a bear market again. Does not appear that way to me now, but things are subject to change at a moment's notice.
Activity: 560
I think it's hard to happen but i think it will pump at 6.8k if it happens but actually 5k is possible but don't sell because you feel that 5k will happen without any proof.
The fact is that in the market because of the current situation, with the fall of popularity, more and more the Bitcoin offer is emerging, not demand. Based on this, the price can really continue to fall.
Activity: 99
I think it's hard to happen but i think it will pump at 6.8k if it happens but actually 5k is possible but don't sell because you feel that 5k will happen without any proof.
Activity: 160
We'll see a dip to $4,000 then a rise to $40,000 by early 2020
Activity: 189
the market is recovering now, bitcoin is turning green again, it seems that bad news went away, now the market is waiting goood news, bitcoin wont be under 5xxx within this month

It is becoming increasingly difficult for simple traders to guess a peak point. I would urge no small amount of caution...
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
the market is recovering now, bitcoin is turning green again, it seems that bad news went away, now the market is waiting goood news, bitcoin wont be under 5xxx within this month
Activity: 472
It don't think that it would go down as low as 5k, although, it has come down around 7k then has picked up again. It would remain somewhat stable around 8k to 10k for the next few months.
Pages:
Jump to: