Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin with real gold - page 4. (Read 29748 times)

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
June 27, 2019, 02:33:47 PM
Bitcoin and real gold are two investments that are equally profitable. But real gold is more stable and bitcoin is more volatile. If now I am asked to choose between the two then I will choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is proven to provide a pretty good profit now. The benefits we get from bitcoin are quite large compared to real gold. But if you want long-term investment, the real gold is more promising and far from the word loss.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 27, 2019, 03:12:35 AM
The only difference between real gold and bitcoin is simple the crypto nature and the real asset with secure future  and investing in crypto is the secure way to make progress for improvement and i think Gold is better for those who have not enough skills to use their money for making profit and now a days many exchanges are operating for crypto investment.
Now, in my opinion, bitcoin is more valuable than gold, because the increase in value is so fast that it is very feasible to become an investment. Unlike gold, growth is slow, but more stable.
Speculators really like bitcoin investment, because the velocity of money in the crypto market is so large that price movements are very fast, especially if there is positive information from large countries or capital markets such as Wall Street that issues statements that support crypto.
Yeah right  you are.. but i want to say one thing if the prices of bitcoin is gradually  changing so do you know the Gold prices are also increasing..
Activity: 42
June 27, 2019, 03:10:52 AM
I have seen Bitcoin and gold graphics, they really look like something, and as an asset they are both worthy.
Yes you are right.. both are our assets and both are worthy and precious for us.. dnt knw why people compare gold and bitcoin.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
June 26, 2019, 10:21:29 PM
The only difference between real gold and bitcoin is simple the crypto nature and the real asset with secure future  and investing in crypto is the secure way to make progress for improvement and i think Gold is better for those who have not enough skills to use their money for making profit and now a days many exchanges are operating for crypto investment.
Now, in my opinion, bitcoin is more valuable than gold, because the increase in value is so fast that it is very feasible to become an investment. Unlike gold, growth is slow, but more stable.
Speculators really like bitcoin investment, because the velocity of money in the crypto market is so large that price movements are very fast, especially if there is positive information from large countries or capital markets such as Wall Street that issues statements that support crypto.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 04:13:43 AM
I researched between Bitcoin and real gold.

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital asset, this digital asset is the same as gold but is only available in the digital world.
Bitcoin As a currency that has an exchange rate against other currencies, the movement of the price of Bitcoin also shows fluctuations. Even this is not often used by users to make Bitcoin a trading asset. But concerns, the price of Bitcoin turned out to be moving in very sharp volatility. In fact, the phenomenon of price changes.

Real gold
Gold is a soft and easily forged metal, its hardness ranges from 2.5 - 3 (Mohs scale), and its specific gravity depends on the type and content of other metals that join it.
Gold is used as a financial standard in many countries and is also used as jewelry.
The use of gold in the monetary and financial fields is based on the absolute monetary value of gold itself against various currencies throughout the world, although officially on the world commodity exchange, the price of gold is listed in US dollars. The form of the use of gold in the monetary sector is usually in the form of gold bars or gold in various units weighing grams to kilograms.
Gold can also experience price declines along with the reduced debt crisis that has engulfed a number of European countries such as Greece and Italy.

I did this research by comparing Bitcoin with real Gold, or does anyone have another opinion?
Yes. Comparing bitcoin with physical gold is like comparing apples with oranges.
You have to compare bitcoin with a gold-backed stablecoin.
That would make more sense

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
May 30, 2019, 03:11:28 AM
indeed gold is an investment with a profit not as big as crypto if you experience a price increase, but the risk of gold is lighter than crypto ... but to make money quickly I agree with you in crypto many exchanges operate for crypto
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 30, 2019, 01:55:17 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 29, 2019, 11:58:26 PM
I have seen Bitcoin and gold graphics, they really look like something, and as an asset they are both worthy.
Yes you are right, I also think that bitcoin and gold are also feasible, do you think there is a connection between the two?

so far, bitcoin with gold has certainly high assets. because gold and bitcoin have tremendous advantages. so we can use bitcoin and gold as assets that we will plant.
All assets and commodities will experience price changes depending on several reasons. even all who have prices will definitely change according to the conditions around. as well as gold, although many people say that gold is a safe investment, but the price decline is definitely to occur, even if in small amounts thought
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 29, 2019, 11:53:26 PM
Over time, the cost of gold production will decrease, but the cost of BTC will become higher and higher.

How do you know this? The production of gold has been stable for many years and so has mining bitcoin which incurs costs of the mining rigs, which is an initial outlay, followed by ongoing costs which is the cost of the electricity.
With the development of technology, when we will penetrate deep into the Earth and explore space, I think that the cost of gold mining, on the contrary, will fall and it will become much more. This can even lead to a drop in its price. However, I do not see the need to compare gold and bitcoin. These are completely different assets and, in my opinion, they have more differences than similarities.
Activity: 784
May 15, 2019, 10:58:38 AM
my opinion is that bitcoin and gold are certainly very different. if bitcoin with the price of ups and downs is very fantastic. unlike the price of gold, it will not be too far when going up and down
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
May 15, 2019, 08:32:49 AM

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital asset, this digital asset is the same as gold but is only available in the digital world.
Bitcoin As a currency that has an exchange rate against other currencies, the movement of the price of Bitcoin also shows fluctuations. Even this is not often used by users to make Bitcoin a trading asset. But concerns, the price of Bitcoin turned out to be moving in very sharp volatility. In fact, the phenomenon of price changes.

Real gold
Gold is a soft and easily forged metal, its hardness ranges from 2.5 - 3 (Mohs scale), and its specific gravity depends on the type and content of other metals that join it.
Gold is used as a financial standard in many countries and is also used as jewelry.
The use of gold in the monetary and financial fields is based on the absolute monetary value of gold itself against various currencies throughout the world, although officially on the world commodity exchange, the price of gold is listed in US dollars. The form of the use of gold in the monetary sector is usually in the form of gold bars or gold in various units weighing grams to kilograms.
Gold can also experience price declines along with the reduced debt crisis that has engulfed a number of European countries such as Greece and Italy.

From the language I said above, it turns out that not only does Bitcoin rise and fall, but real gold in the real world also rises and falls.
If I say my language above, I hope that panic will decrease.
Have positive thoughts not to say that this is the end of bitcoin.
I did this research by comparing Bitcoin with real Gold, or does anyone have another opinion?
Yes bitcoin and Gold both having price volatility but major difference between bitcoinand gold is supply limit . Bitcoin is having maximum of 21 miilion supply . Gold is not knowing even cant get the overall supply limit . thats were both making difference . Bitcoin is more valuable than gold

Definitely. Not everyone even likes gold. I don't. I can't send you gold now if I want to buy something from you. I would have to transfer assets in stocks for gold and that can take some time. Crypto it is very quick to make trades compared to traditional methods. Though thinking about it, it doesn't matter what my personal opinion is of gold since others like it and if they will pay for it then I can profit, however gold is very stable and there is not all that much room for profit. In the long-term I think there are better things to invest in. I only see gold as an investable purchase for investment diversity for people who already have many investments. Maybe it brings comfort to know even if we lose all power in the world and the lights all go off and we lose internet their golden coloured lumps will be worth something. Not that life would be that great living with no power to begin with.
Activity: 910
May 15, 2019, 05:18:29 AM

Bitcoin

Real gold

From the language I said above, it turns out that not only does Bitcoin rise and fall, but real gold in the real world also rises and falls.
If I say my language above, I hope that panic will decrease.
Have positive thoughts not to say that this is the end of bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin and Gold both having price volatility but major difference between bitcoinand gold is supply limit . Bitcoin is having maximum of 21 miilion supply . Gold is not knowing even cant get the overall supply limit . thats were both making difference . Bitcoin is more valuable than gold
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 11:25:32 PM
Bitcoin become real gold with have higher price as investment, how ever many investor want to take much profit with investment by joining in bitcoin, just few time they could get much profit than have become gold investment.
Gold investment prioritizes security rather than increasing profits, compared to bitcoin. Within a few days the increase in the price of bitcoin could be tens of percent, something that is very difficult to happen to other investments, but the risk is greater because price movements rise and fall at any time can occur.
So for speculation it's better to invest in bitcoin, because the profits gained are far greater than the investment in gold. I think having bitcoin is tantamount to having a digital gold treasure, which can make its owner a millionaire in the future.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 14, 2019, 11:19:37 PM
I thought we have gone pass the comparison until bitcoin price drop this low again, we might discuss this for a while again while bitcoin gets back on its feet. Its a contemporary argument.
Comparing bitcoin with gold, there are a number of different things. First, bitcoin has no form and gold has its form. Secondly, the bitcoin price is not stable while gold is very stable.
From these two points of view, it cannot compare gold with bitcoin, because gold investors certainly have different characteristics from bitcoin investors. Bitcoin investors must be bolder than safer gold investors.

Your comparing between bitcoin and gold is right, but why you are not agree on it that bitcoin is just like gold.
Let see, if you think that bitcoin will be cross $15000 in this year, then bitcoin price more powerful than gold and investors always do investment because of earn profit. So bitcoin has more profit then gold and it is also safest way.   
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 14, 2019, 06:27:58 PM
Bitcoin, in my opinion, is much better than gold. For job lovers Online especially for crypto, of course, Bitcoin is a very valuable thing. But gold and Bitcoin are equally profitable and many people have the advantage of trading Bitcoin. They were with the results of the profit to buy gold. Because in the real world by having gold can improve the quality of their lives.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 14, 2019, 05:36:16 PM
Yes, they can be similar in many aspects but maybe it is just every asset which can achieve a price like that always display similarities like these two. What about Titanium and others why only to you compare gold with Bitcoin because it is closer to its price. I do not think about Bitcoin being with gold in any scenario.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
May 14, 2019, 03:47:51 PM
lol "real gold"

Bitcoin is digital gold, its the best way to describe it and the whole reason why we call it mining bitcoin. I am not so sure why people struggle with the concept. It is pretty easy to grasp.
Gold is horrible anyway. Who wants gold unless they golden bitcoins with the private key on.

Rather invest your money into a company or an idea then on gold. The value doesn't rise as much as you can make investing elsewhere.
Activity: 88
May 14, 2019, 07:47:29 AM
You might compare between bitcoin and real gold. People who contact Bitcoin for the first time want to compare it with gold, but I agree with you. So basically bitcoin and gold are two very valuable things.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 14, 2019, 07:05:49 AM
Now that companies are actually accepting BTC to buy gold with, I think gold is a better hedge than some stablecoins.
Sure, the reverse process will be difficult but you can rely on gold to store value.
Surely gold is way better for some stablecoins you can surely earn profit but from years of stocking gold not like stable coins who grow much faster than gold.But gold is a secured invesment for me i never seen someone lose money with gold
Activity: 840
May 14, 2019, 02:31:30 AM
Bitcoin and gold have a big difference. The only similarity of these two is that the rules of supply and demand can be applied here and those who hold gold can relate to this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a digital gold but unlike real gold, it is not manipulated by the government and all people that have proper knowledge can invest or buy bitcoin that's why the volatility of it is high.
Pages:
Jump to: