Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin with real gold - page 5. (Read 29748 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 13, 2019, 03:01:53 PM
Gold is widely accepted as an asset but, if take BTC the adoption is still in starting stage and the price is highly volatile. Both has its advantages and disadvantages. I do agree that they have similarities like price variations but, Gold is not a payment instrument as they used to. But, BTC is meant for digital decentralized transactions.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
February 12, 2019, 01:10:23 AM
Bitcoin and real gold are best investment kind, but for bitcoin is better than real gold investment, by investing at real gold maybe our investment keep more safety than bitcoin, but investment with bitcoin could raised more higher profit than real gold investment.
The lack of preparation and also the big ambition in making exchanges is a reason why hackers can penetrate the security of an exchanger. this is indeed very bad where hackers are able to penetrate the security of an exchanger
in this problem, I see bitcoin as bitcoin, and gold as gold. right if you say that the two investments are the best investment. however, these two things have their own advantages and disadvantages. however, I see that currently gold is still quite good compared to bitcoin because it is more stable. however, in terms of utilization, I think bitcoin is better because the rotation is very fast.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
February 11, 2019, 11:05:38 PM
I'm a bitcoin lover but I don't agree with your opinion. You should not compare gold and bitcoin, bitcoin is valuable but it is not yet widely used, while gold has long been recognized. Gold beyond value is a method of asset storage, it also has many other uses such as making jewelry, electronic circuits... For me Bitcoin cannot be compared to gold, bitcoin can be replaced by new technologies but gold will remain forever, history has proven it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 09:52:57 PM
btc Price is stable now...
its a lot to do with stable coins.
Gold is nice and good but as Investment bitcoin is best of the best.
Bitcoin is not for making profit but btc is good to hold your money in btc to protect your funds against inflation.

Gold is Old,  gold is just nice but Bitcoin has LIQUITITITY
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 11, 2019, 02:51:58 AM
I thought we have gone pass the comparison until bitcoin price drop this low again, we might discuss this for a while again while bitcoin gets back on its feet. Its a contemporary argument.
Comparing bitcoin with gold, there are a number of different things. First, bitcoin has no form and gold has its form. Secondly, the bitcoin price is not stable while gold is very stable.
From these two points of view, it cannot compare gold with bitcoin, because gold investors certainly have different characteristics from bitcoin investors. Bitcoin investors must be bolder than safer gold investors.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 03:48:35 PM
To this I would also like to add a few thoughts for reflection.
Now gold has moved into the class of investment assets. Bitcoin and gold have two similar characteristics: they have limited reserves and have approximately the same value in different countries of the world.
Once upon a time, mankind used gold as a means of payment, but over time, due to inconvenience, this changed. Already, paper money is not always convenient to use, so the transition to electronic currencies is just a matter of time. And the main contender for this will be Bitcoin. Already now there is an opportunity to pay for goods and services by Bitcoin.
Therefore, I support a positive attitude towards Bitcoin and the future market situation!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 17, 2019, 07:58:37 AM
There really is a lot in common between bitcoin and gold. But the reality and materiality of gold gives it some advantage over the digital currency, which is concentrated in the Internet. But you are right, gold is also subject to fluctuations.
I think bitcoin is more profitable than gold now. It would be good if we can judge ourselves whether it matches gold or bitcoin depending on the beliefs of each
Are you sure about that? when the price of bitcoin declines especially last year, can you benefit? I think some of the bitcoin investors in the past year were very alarming. Some of them go and sell in a state of loss, and I just want to know, does investing in gold have the same risk as bitcoin? gold is still the ideal place to invest. However, I always remember about high risk, high profit and low risk and low profit, maybe that's the only difference between bitcoin and gold.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
January 17, 2019, 07:26:23 AM
Over time, the cost of gold production will decrease, but the cost of BTC will become higher and higher.

How do you know this? The production of gold has been stable for many years and so has mining bitcoin which incurs costs of the mining rigs, which is an initial outlay, followed by ongoing costs which is the cost of the electricity.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
January 17, 2019, 05:38:06 AM
Right now, gold more popular and more acceptable than bitcoin because gold already used as investment instrument for centuries. But i am believe in the future, when bitcoin popularity growing, people prefer choosing bitcoin because its more secure and safe
I think one of the reason for gold to be popular among investors are because people could always have the choice to make gold into luxury jewelries and they could wear the jewelries as luxury fashion accessories to attend important events, so I would not really compare gold with bitcoin since both of these assets does have their own advantages, and I do invest in both gold bar and bitcoin at the moment too.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2019, 09:38:02 AM
I thought we have gone pass the comparison until bitcoin price drop this low again, we might discuss this for a while again while bitcoin gets back on its feet. Its a contemporary argument.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 09:31:56 AM
a good comparison to be an equation, with useful benefits in the future because both are feasible for the long term the price will be very large. most of now investors who know about bitcoin are investing in bitcoin to get a bigger profit than gold.
Activity: 377
January 15, 2019, 04:02:50 AM
Bitcoin and gold have good values, both have a future. Gold is valuable, but for long-term investment, it is not necessarily a big profit because the value looks more stable. Bitcoin value is always volatile and can explode anytime and is indeed good for investment.
Activity: 840
January 15, 2019, 02:58:49 AM
Right now, gold more popular and more acceptable than bitcoin because gold already used as investment instrument for centuries. But i am believe in the future, when bitcoin popularity growing, people prefer choosing bitcoin because its more secure and safe
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
January 14, 2019, 10:15:03 PM
https://cryptocoinspy.com/j-m-bullion-accepts-bitcoin-btc/
I think that the exchange of Bitcoin for gold is positive news for investors. If gold is changed to Bitcoin, this means that Bitcoin needs to be bought.

News that attracts bitcoin can buy gold bars, but that's for bitcoin, doesn't accept altcoins. Slowly but surely the development of crypto is starting to be seen and gold can be bought with bitcoin, of course, later it will lure other companies to accept bitcoin as a real transaction tool.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 14, 2019, 07:25:05 PM
https://cryptocoinspy.com/j-m-bullion-accepts-bitcoin-btc/
I think that the exchange of Bitcoin for gold is positive news for investors. If gold is changed to Bitcoin, this means that Bitcoin needs to be bought.
January 14, 2019, 05:46:20 PM
meantime... all this wallstreet guys Will Not approve the ETF Not just yet.

but Wait When the 20% is mined then the Wall street and Bankers Will Come out from the Shadows.

So that Information is allready worthed millions IF Not Even billions!!

is Wonder IF im doing Right Thing to let it out So Good knowledge Here Smiley

but Only God Can Judge me, Right?

Remember knowledge is power!
January 14, 2019, 05:40:07 PM
people Don't realise that btc Will become new Gold standard.
new Age Gold standard.
btc is new world digital Gold.

there is 80% btc allready mined.
Only 20% left More to mine.

You Can Only imagine what Will happens with btc Price When it Will be all mined!!

Now Days Rich and wealthy People hold Gold.
in future the very Rich and wealty Will hold the btc.

Bitcoin is prepared When Financial Clash Will happening.

the actual use of Gold Not So Good.. btc is much More Better much More safer and much More liquitity!!

btc is Here to Stay and the btc bulletproof. 

and Yes btc Will be new gold. 

Becouse the World needs new Gold.

Activity: 406
January 14, 2019, 05:26:29 PM
But still gold is a more stable method of investment, because it has already passed the test of time for many centuries. Therefore, gold is more trustworthy than bitcoin. But this does not mean that it is better, it's just two completely different investments. And everyone has to choose what suits him more. For example, I prefer to invest only in cryptocurrency, because I see much more prospects in this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 14, 2019, 03:56:29 AM
Both of them do have advantages, even though the bitcoin is rallying down but I still see it will provide benefits in time.
Gold does have a more stable value, certainly many also invest in gold.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
January 14, 2019, 02:33:55 AM
A big financial economic crisis is near for world economy. The bubble is going to be burst in near the future. Gold and BTC are two safe harbors. Buy gold and BTC(especially BTC while the price is relatively cheap) don't stay in fiat and never use the banking system.
Pages:
Jump to: