Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin world currency - page 26. (Read 5797 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
August 05, 2017, 01:59:47 AM
is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.

there's nothing impossible my friend. What we have now, and what we use now is a dream of people in the long time ago. Every people just dream on it and just need time to make it true. Of course we can use bitcoin as a international currency, but not now. there's still a few people that know bitcoin, and more few that know and have it. I can say , maybe a develop country would do it firstly like right now. there are some country who accept bitcoin in their trx. And how it will affect the economy, I dont really understand, but if it still free for taxes, ofcourse It will be affect the economy.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 05, 2017, 01:48:20 AM
is it possible that we can use bitcoins in buying all commodities not only in one country but the entire wold? and how will this affect the economy.

I think we don't need tor rush right now. The reason they are implementing many solutions for the issues of bitcoin is that they are looking forward to these developments. I think it will be possible after years of finding solutions to the problem of transacting and using bitcoin. In terms of economy, I think bitcoin is helping the economy of one's country because bitcoin are creating new millionaires to people.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 12:43:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: