Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin worth it or not? - page 4. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
February 25, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
By 2018, bitcoin will surely be better able to show its value, knowing that there are more and more people in bitcoin, and there are already a lot of investment institutions and big money chasing bitcoins.
 I believe 2018 will be the craziest year for virtual currency.

Definitely it is truly worth it for investment. But its always has a choice of  success and failure. Always remember that there is always a risk when engaging to this technology. Bitcoin was offered a biggest opportunity to the people who is truly believe and support to this. This is a trusted and proven technology where in people could make their financial status become much better.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 24, 2018, 02:22:24 PM
I must say that I am already in love with bit coin. It has offered me great opportunity in life. The moment I heard about bitcoin, I immediately researched on it. And as I went along, I am so glad and proud to tell that bitcoin is so worth it. There is true wealth in bitcoin. We just have to be strategic. Also we have to be smart, don't let others fool us!
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
Yes bitcoin is very worth it. Anything that you invest and everything that you do that you put an effort is important. Once you invest time and effort specailly when you invest money it has a worth. But it defends on how will you use your bitcoin on its worth. It is worth it when you use and when you save it do your worth and for your future but when you use it for popularity and just for fun only it doesn't have any worth for me. It is very worth it when you save it and use it for your future and for your family's needs and wants.
The friendship of bitcoin today makes it possible to make good money and make your dreams an embodiment of Life, this is true and I fully agree with this. But I'm still surprised by the fact that Bitcoin has such a huge price And it does not stop there. I can not understand the secret.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
Yes bitcoin is very worth it. Anything that you invest and everything that you do that you put an effort is important. Once you invest time and effort specailly when you invest money it has a worth. But it defends on how will you use your bitcoin on its worth. It is worth it when you use and when you save it do your worth and for your future but when you use it for popularity and just for fun only it doesn't have any worth for me. It is very worth it when you save it and use it for your future and for your family's needs and wants.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
Trading in Bitcoin is for commited traders who study patterns dilligently, if you are one such, it is indeed worth it.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 07:20:02 AM
for me that bitcoin works well because many of its users and many are making a lot of profit by bitcoin and I can say that bitcoin is very succesful now if compared today and it also helps many Filipinos to get out of poverty.
Activity: 240
February 23, 2018, 07:17:15 AM
In my opinion, having bitcoin is really worth it, yes it is hard to earn bitcoin but once you've earn one, it will serve as your inspiration to strive more to get more and more bitcoins. Investing in bitcoin is worth it too, for me, even though some says that it is not safe and it is not 100% sure to earn more money, bitcoin is better than any other things that you are also taking risk just to get money. Bitcoin has a great value, you will just have to wait for the perfect time, wait until your luck comes.For me, it is better to have bitcoin than spend and lose money in any other risky things that money is also involve (like lotteries, gambling, etc.).  
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
February 23, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
yeah this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is very popular now and it is already legal in some big countries like china south korea japan.

i invest majority of my assets and im advertising bitcoin to some of my friend to join me in investing bitcoin.
Xna
Activity: 11
February 23, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
since btc went 20k just lately, currently its at 10k means its simple logic that your investment can be doubled easily, and now masses are joining in and i really think 2018 will be the year btc and all cryptocurrencies will be finding ways to incorporate them into our daily use like buying grocerries and all and trust me from there btc price can skyrocket easily.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 07:13:40 AM
Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards
From your question is bitcoin worth it or not. Do the study firt before investing so that you will convince yourself. It is more good if you decide by yourself not by others advice. For me investing in bitcoin is good because many triple their money out of it. You just have to be patient. Take risk and believe what bitcoin can bring into your lives.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 23, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
bitcoin worth every single penny that you invested in it because its value is rising day by day and investing in bitcoin  is one the best way to earn money.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 23, 2018, 06:47:29 AM
Hi guys!

best regards
Well for me, i suggest that you should invest when the price is low because if you invest in high price well it is not worth.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
Asking the question like that here is like asking a drunk if drink can harm you.

See Russia Today RT.COM and you can see what the general public thinks and
no I would study up on other coins because fees are killing this one.

p.s I am not desperate to find a bigger fool than me to sell too

Ok..thats sounds not like a good comparing but ok. witch coin can u suggest than?

and are that not profit anymore to mine btc?

I think so. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the past months. Although this time bitcoin is actually going down, I think that bitcoin is still worth it. It will eventually improve and be on top once again.
Activity: 24
February 23, 2018, 06:35:26 AM
If you are having a good profit in it, then i think it is worth it.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 03:08:34 AM
Hi guys!

best regards

Hi there... I far as herd from my mentors since bitcoin is already existing like 10 yrs or so.. its still a good investment to try and worth Your time as well.. I see process in them until now.. Honestly It's a lost that i didn't start earlier, but now im here try my luck/furtune.. It's a matter belief,patience, giligence and faith that btc will still progress to it glory.. So worry not dear, just keep going like i always say keep your eyes on the price..😉
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
February 23, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
Hi guys!

best regards
You can both buy and mine bitcoin so that you can earn more. When you want to earn here in bitcoin, you should be atleast be knowledgeable and smart if you really want to have a good profit. You can not be so sure about the income you may get here because there are instances wherein the value falls down a lot. Although that's the situation, it is always worth it to invest here because the value is volatile which means it can rise anytime.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
Having people on this platform with success stories and also investors making lots of profits on investments from bitcoin, is enough reason to see that the currency is worth it. The virtue currency may have its own challenges, but it is still a shot that is worth taking.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
February 23, 2018, 02:52:07 AM
Of course investing in bitcoin is worth it, you can see how bitcoin improve through many years. Bitcoin has a lot potential and its market is growing and expanding, But you need to be patience as long, as you have the right timing when to sell and buy,. you can succeed.
Yes it is true, but there are things we should be aware that bitcoin prices are so volatile that there is a chance of loss, I will review for bitcoin investment because since this month the price did not interest me and maybe I'll sell all the bitcoin if 4 more months do not reach $ 15k .
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 02:44:13 AM
If you really want to see if it's really worth the investment, and this is a great time to invest in Bitcoin as we can not deny the fact that at any time, its price will be better than with the current time. Personally I'm sure that bitcoin is the future currency and profitability in this currency is good enough, many projects are started for bitcoin.
Activity: 29
February 23, 2018, 02:27:19 AM
Investing in bitcoin is worth a try. People who have invested years ago already proved it is worth it. Everyone knows about the price drop happened with bitcoin because of the issues that it is facing right now. If you really want to see if it is really worth investing, just be patient. Price will go up eventually. Of course, when you are going to invest, do not invest more than you are going to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: