Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin worth it or not? - page 9. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:48:17 PM
Yes bitcoin is worth it especially in long term. Bitcoin now is worth it because of it's value. Every user of bitcoin, he or She really learned and understand what is the best coin now so that they can not be scam. Even though bitcoin is risky, we need to be more knowledgeable so that we can overcome any circumstances here in bitcoin. This is right time to invest because I am sure that bitcoin
 now is more profitable than before.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 21, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

Investing in bitcoin is worth it. The price now is not that too high somyou can buy a quarter and keep holding it, sooner, when the price go up, you can sell it. It is worth it because we all know that bitcoin is still the top coin we have right now and can give you good profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

To make sure you won't regret anything, be confident first. Yes, you are quite unsure of what to do but try taking the risk of investing now, if not now then when? Just like temperature, bitcoin is fluctuating. You can't really tell when it will go up or down but still believe in it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 21, 2018, 05:41:42 PM
It depends of what you think because for sure until now investing In bitcoin is really worth it and other for sure is not.  But if you are not do a decision you can invest only your extra money so you can secure or save your money incase the bitcoin price decrease.
Activity: 378
February 21, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
I suppose you have already found your answer until now but if another newbie wants my opinion about this, I suggest you buy and hold.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
Hi guys!

best regards
Crash on its market value took place recently which made its market value to fall as this much. Its market value is nowlow and knowing that it has a chance to increase or to recover, surely it will be a good idea to invest because chances are also high that its market value is comtinuouly increaseing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
It's all about proper timing. You should invest when it's low and sell it when it's high and take your profit

You wrote everything right! When you sell at a bargain price, you can invest profits in other projects and get even more profits!
Activity: 308
February 21, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
It's the best time to make more investments in bitcoin. You may make use of this crisis as an advantage for buying more bitcoins for a low price. By mining, these investments for long-term will give you a great result on the returns from those investments.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
Bitcoin price has reduced significanlty this year, raising some questions on its reliability, I think it remains reliable.
Bitcoin is still worth it even though the price increases. I still believe that it will rise again just like on what happened last year. It becomes a profitable coins compared to others.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 21, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
Hi guys!

best regards

Bitcoin has proven a lot of things that is enough for us to believe that it's all worth it. Yes, it is great to invest right now as long as the value isn't striking high yet. I believe that bitcoin will rise it's best value again by the end of the year. The value of bitcoin usually strikes high during the third and fourth quarter of the year. Better invest now and hodl.
Activity: 178
February 21, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
In your position of mining do it, don't leave it. If you want to invest do it don't neglect it. You can have a good profit in mining and investing. Although mining requires a lot of energy, actually also investing requires a lot of patient energy.
Activity: 191
February 18, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
Bitcoin is really worth it. Bitcoin was the first, and is the most famous, of a new type of digital money. It depends on what you have right now and how long are you willing to wait for the profit. If you have the patience then you will see that Bitcoin is really the wait. Bitcoin is definitely worth it in ourlives.
Activity: 150
February 18, 2018, 05:57:17 PM
Hi guys!

best regards
Yes of course it is worthy to go into an investment with Bitcoin despite for the fact that it was suddenly suffering from a downfall in terms of its price because based on my experience, Bitcoin has already undergone different scenarios like this especially on the year 2017 that its price suddenly drops because of many issues that makes the price put into a downfall but still it regains its loss from that because from a dump price, its price pumps making its price become more beneficial than before. I believe that sooner or later the price of Bitcoin will soon to rise up again and it is still worthy all the time.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
Bitcoin is very worth it because it has helped many to do nothing in life for example those who are unemployed it gives it a profit just know how to bitcoin and earn with it. We’ve worked to counter the negative opinions of people at once-mighty institutions like the Bank for International Settlements and on. And the research you read here truly matters.
Activity: 395
February 18, 2018, 04:13:24 PM
In my experience, I have seen that bitcoin is worth investing in it. Yes, initially you have to spend money to buy it, but then he gradually brings profits. And after a few years, I think it will pay off completely and begin to bring net profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 04:06:01 PM
Bitcoin is the father of Cryptocurrency.2017 was a stellar year for 2017.Those who invested in 2016 or in the start of 2017 how much rich they would be now.Bitcoin is worthy only if you hold if for some time.Bitcoin is very volatile if your invest for a short time and expect high return which is not possible,in this way you even can not get your invested amount.So its advisable to hold BTC till it reach to your expectation level and then sell it and get hig return.For me Bitcoin is blessing,i invested when its price was very low and held it for about two years,i can imagine how much i gained from BTC.
Activity: 154
February 18, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Bitcoin is probably very useful and expencive cryptocurrency but i think that price is much more higher than it should be. At my opinion bitcoin is overpriced.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 03:55:41 PM
Study the market history and then take your decision but for the purpose of this question I will enjoin you to invest in bitcoin now and Stop panic. Bitcoin will rise in the next few weeks the banning in the Asian countries has caused a great panic among investors
Activity: 283
February 18, 2018, 03:52:18 PM
Surely it is difficult to answer whether the price of bitcoin will pay off. But so far everything is going very well, and those who invested in bitcoin a few years ago have already managed to earn very good profits.
Activity: 364
February 18, 2018, 03:32:34 PM
Believe me, bitcoin is worthy to invest in it. Yes, this case is quite risky and nervous, but you get a profit, that's for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: