Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 42. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 16, 2016, 12:56:40 AM
Sure that bitcoin worth to me, so much time was spent on learnings and working in this sphere. I am very happy that i am a bitcoin user Cheesy
Bitcoin worth to everyone who comments in this forum and maybe many of people who are member of this forum.
Yes i agree with you, bitcoin worth for all member bitcointalk since we in here to earn bitcoin so if they who said bitcoin not worth is bullshit.

Definitely! We were not be here in bitcointalk if bitcoin is not worth it at all. I have read a comment that he said bitcoin is not worth it at all.
But he is here in the forum.
So, I don't get why he have said that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 16, 2016, 12:53:30 AM
Sure that bitcoin worth to me, so much time was spent on learnings and working in this sphere. I am very happy that i am a bitcoin user Cheesy
Bitcoin worth to everyone who comments in this forum and maybe many of people who are member of this forum.
Yes i agree with you, bitcoin worth for all member bitcointalk since we in here to earn bitcoin so if they who said bitcoin not worth is bullshit.
We have to respect each others perception because it is true that bitcoin is really risky if they will not believe they will not take the risk and will not experience the reward in the future, we are just lucky that we know bitcoin because we might experience fortune.
Yes bitcoin worth to me and every one else in this forum thats why they are here.Bitcoin is a money and money is worthy for everybody.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 16, 2016, 12:43:26 AM
We have to respect each others perception because it is true that bitcoin is really risky if they will not believe they will not take the risk and will not experience the reward in the future, we are just lucky that we know bitcoin because we might experience fortune.
Activity: 518
July 16, 2016, 12:08:16 AM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 15, 2016, 11:49:28 PM
Bitcoin cryptocurrency coin is worth for me forever because it is so easx to eaen online money with bitcoin with many ways.And we dont need id verifications or bank verifications and fees are low so I am happy with bitcoin Cheesy
This is right. bitcoin worth for me because of these great anonymous features.. I can use bitcoin for payment without telling even my name and my country name..
bitcoin worth for me because it is legit.

bitcoin is worth for me a lot, i own right now some bitcoins and i can buy a lot of stuff with it so i guess it is really worth for me and i think that in the future it will be worth even more
there is no doubt that bitcoin will be worthy in future more and more. bitcoin have a great potential future every one who is holding and saving bitcoin right now will get lots of profit for sure.

I agree with you that bitcoin is going to be worth in the future for real. And that is why many people now are using bitcoin because they are seeing that bitcoin is worth it today.
And the potential of bitcoin in the future is very high.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
July 15, 2016, 11:17:27 PM
bitcoin is worth for me a lot, i own right now some bitcoins and i can buy a lot of stuff with it so i guess it is really worth for me and i think that in the future it will be worth even more

yeah bitcoin is really worthed, because if we lost our bitcoin is like we lost our  paper cash, for people who know the value of bitcoin, he will save his bitcoin in safety place like he save his money at bank..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
July 15, 2016, 10:21:56 PM
Bitcoin cryptocurrency coin is worth for me forever because it is so easx to eaen online money with bitcoin with many ways.And we dont need id verifications or bank verifications and fees are low so I am happy with bitcoin Cheesy
This is right. bitcoin worth for me because of these great anonymous features.. I can use bitcoin for payment without telling even my name and my country name..
bitcoin worth for me because it is legit.

there is no doubt that bitcoin will be worthy in future more and more. bitcoin have a great potential future every one who is holding and saving bitcoin right now will get lots of profit for sure.
July 15, 2016, 09:53:12 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is worth to me and i rather make an investment with it due to its price increase every month and years to come.

That is why many people are now recognizing and saying that bitcoin is really worth it at all. And it is a good thing that bitcoins price is always been increasing any time.
And in the future I believe that it is going to be stronger and more expensive.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
July 15, 2016, 09:43:41 PM
It was really a worth for me, because of Bitcoin, I bought a new pc set and its awesome to know that you bought something using your own hardwork, I also use some of my bitcoins with my girlfriend, and yeah its fun and its really worth it. But of course, finding a stable job is way more better than earning bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 15, 2016, 09:25:43 PM
Bitcoin is really worth to me because I can earn money from it. Bitcoin helps me in financial aspect.
I can use bitcoin as an investment and do trading with it.
Also, I can pay my bills and buy digital goods with bitcoin so I can save up my real money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 15, 2016, 10:54:37 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is worth to me and i rather make an investment with it due to its price increase every month and years to come.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
July 15, 2016, 10:23:41 AM
before comming to this system i have faced many problem actully never got full rights because i was a kid that time so i was told that i have to reach 20-22 year age to earn money myself but now with bitcoin i can not only send it but also i can access numerous fields like web development, open source software and projects , trading and many more . i can't think anything without bitcoin.
July 15, 2016, 10:01:03 AM

For me bitcoin is really worth it at all as I'm experiencing the services of bitcoin and it really helps me a lot for using it.
It's a currency at all and at the same it is an investment for everyone.
Activity: 630
July 15, 2016, 04:56:56 AM
It will only worth even more if you know how to save it but if you are just buying stuffs everywhere you will not feel the reward for staying here in the bitcoin world. Only spend for your basic needs and save the rest, that is just my suggestion.
That is correct but there are more scenario in bitcoin why it is really worth for everybody. For me its really worth because i can able to send money to my family without any fees and also i can earn with this in free without any papers needed to apply.
Activity: 952
July 15, 2016, 04:42:15 AM
It will only worth even more if you know how to save it but if you are just buying stuffs everywhere you will not feel the reward for staying here in the bitcoin world. Only spend for your basic needs and save the rest, that is just my suggestion.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2016, 07:56:59 PM
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2016, 07:30:51 PM
bitcoin has a huge worth for me either, i have spent a lot of time learning about it and i really like using it right now, i hope that bitcoins will allow me to make some good money in the future
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 14, 2016, 07:12:15 PM
Activity: 588
July 14, 2016, 07:07:06 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 14, 2016, 05:57:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: