Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 45. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 12, 2016, 10:03:10 AM
I don't know if someone already posted it but :

Ahah!
Not so sure about the first one but clearly the second one is true ^^
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 12, 2016, 08:27:50 AM

thats pretty much true, while governments are making their money out of people wallets bitcoin allows people to benefit a lot in the future thankfully, i hope it will exist forever
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 12, 2016, 07:08:05 AM
For me bitcoin is a currency , I have believe on it and that is why it is in my wallet and I am putting my money into bitcoin, otherwise I will have have any of bitcoin if i do not believe on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 12, 2016, 06:34:25 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
If bitcoin is used for real currency it is not worthing because there are not many people or stores who accept bitcoin as payment method and if bitcoin is used for trading it is worth because we can trade with using arbitase method between markets.
no no no ,it is not like this
We cannot think that btc is worth more than a regular currency,because we compare the value of BITCOIN to fiat,not FIAT to bitcoin right?
So dont write anything like that here alright?
Yes, unfortunately many people here are making such mistake when they expect bitcoin becomes a currency.
You guys are not talking for the possible future of bitcoin but only on what you see for now. Aren't you guys aware that more and more merchants are accepting bitcoin as their new way of payment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 11, 2016, 04:51:25 PM
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??
If bitcoin is used for real currency it is not worthing because there are not many people or stores who accept bitcoin as payment method and if bitcoin is used for trading it is worth because we can trade with using arbitase method between markets.
We cannot think that btc is worth more than a regular currency,because we compare the value of BITCOIN to fiat,not FIAT to bitcoin right?
Yes, unfortunately many people here are making such mistake when they expect bitcoin becomes a currency.
Activity: 406
July 11, 2016, 04:02:28 PM
Bitcoin is worth it to me because it always allowed me to make some money in the past.
I do not see any reason why I should quit with Bitcoin right now.
Activity: 546
July 11, 2016, 12:52:33 PM

Wow this is really accurate on our economic system, and most of us already experiencing it. I wonder why most people still don't notice what's happening.
It is accurate actually,for now.
But we cannot predict what is going to happen in future,however i think that we may get  2 shopping
carts there in let's say 2020 hehe Cheesy
I think if the paper money has some sort of limited supply too then it will also deflate like bitcoin, Bitcoin has limited supply that's why the predicted future of it will be the bitcoin get's deflation value while money don't have limited supply and banks can make and make money as long as they want it.

Just look at those image and you know that bitcoin is growing and growing. With the price going up even better then all other currencies in 2015, it's clear that bitcoin is beating many currencies including the dollar and euro.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2016, 11:33:29 AM

Wow this is really accurate on our economic system, and most of us already experiencing it. I wonder why most people still don't notice what's happening.
But we cannot predict what is going to happen in future,however i think that we may get  2 shopping
I think if the paper money has some sort of limited supply too then it will also deflate like bitcoin, Bitcoin has limited supply that's why the predicted future of it will be the bitcoin get's deflation value while money don't have limited supply and banks can make and make money as long as they want it.
Activity: 644
July 11, 2016, 11:14:24 AM
of course it is worth for me a lot, i think bitcoins is one of the most worth things for me because i use it really often and im often here on this forum as i like reading about bitcoins

For sure all of us will say that bitcoin is very worth to us. Especially when it is giving us good opportunities at all.
Because no one is going to make effort into something if it is not worth it.
That's why bitcoin is really worth.

Bitcoin is worth to all of us if it is not worth to use than why should be there a reason that we must have Bitcoins, the most important is that you have wait for a price increase.
The main reason that people have Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with it.
Activity: 574
July 11, 2016, 11:03:00 AM

Activity: 154
July 11, 2016, 10:45:50 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 07:19:30 AM
bitcoin is really worth it for me because comparing to fiat, the bitcoin increases the price, year by year, the problem with regular fiat currency is that governments can print as much of it as they like, and they frequently do. If there are not enough US dollars to pay off the national debt, then the Federal Reserve can simply print more.  Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
July 11, 2016, 05:26:02 AM

I believed in the future it will much bigger value than other currency and it will be centralized currency. That is why bitcoin is really worth it for me and i give time to work in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
July 11, 2016, 05:09:38 AM

Hahaha, definitely. Bitcoin has a disinflationary model, but fiat currency is always hyperinflationary. I personally believe in bitcoin a lot and that is why bitcoin has lots of value to me.

So yes, BTC is worth a lot to me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 11, 2016, 05:05:59 AM
of course it is worth for me a lot, i think bitcoins is one of the most worth things for me because i use it really often and im often here on this forum as i like reading about bitcoins

For sure all of us will say that bitcoin is very worth to us. Especially when it is giving us good opportunities at all.
Because no one is going to make effort into something if it is not worth it.
That's why bitcoin is really worth.
right no one will be dare to put effort on a thing which is not worth, bitcoin worth a lot and if we work hard we can gain more from bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
July 10, 2016, 10:45:26 PM

I like this image, I think I'll save it and probably bring it up again in the future.

It definitely shows the difference with the types of currencies and how Bitcoin is better than the USD (in my opinion), and how it is entirely possible to maintain and grow what it buyable in the future if people stick with it. It would be amazing in the future to buy multi-cart fulls.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
July 10, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

Activity: 504
July 10, 2016, 05:15:32 PM
Activity: 574
July 10, 2016, 04:26:12 PM
So do you or not ??
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
July 10, 2016, 11:58:22 AM
Bitcoin worth to me of course, it's having the price increasing daily and it's worth that we earn and hold it for the long time run.
Yeah but the greatest thing with bitcoin is that you can use it do earn at long term
(buying bitcoin and waiting long time) or you can also earn a really big profit's at short term moves.
if you're always dealing and disappointed with the service of another payment processor, probably bitcoin will greatly deserve. because I think bitcoin provide better service than other payment processor. bitcoin provide services with fast transaction speed, difficult to detect and fees slightly. I think it is also it worth it to businessmen like me
it is like saying "i love gold because i can trade it at long term" , "but i earn on gold on short term" right?
Everyone does what he want's,everyone has some other way to make money out of market.

That is very popular when people say that way. But for me it is really worth for me to use bitcoin.
I'm enjoying its service and very convenient in using it.
Pages:
Jump to: