Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 81. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 06, 2016, 10:12:24 PM
Bitcoin really worth to me, as i can multiply my wealth if I hold bitcoins, I can save my money if i have to transfer money online, and it is giving me opportunity to earn some extra bucks in my wallet.

Yeah that's true and we can also make some good money from bitcoins, and if keep it safe you can get good value in future and no other currency would give you this benefit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 06, 2016, 09:32:33 AM
BTC worth to me? In what context?

If you mean BTC does have any worth worth, I would obviously answer yes?
The can see its rate is a $400. Thats fairly easy to answer.

If you mean the more subjective side, concerning about the thoughts around BTC,
this depends on the liability.
How long does the currency last?
But I would also answer, yes. It does.
Activity: 196
March 06, 2016, 09:21:27 AM
The bitcoin has a really good future, so why should you not trust in the worth of the bitcoin, the bitcoin is the future of all currency's.
Also the bitcoin has a real worth although its digital so that is a good thing.

Yes, bitcoin is worth to all of us who are earning it and using it, as it is not only a currency it is a way to make some extra income too, and the value keeps on rising so bitcoin is good to hold for future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 06, 2016, 09:19:10 AM
The bitcoin has a really good future, so why should you not trust in the worth of the bitcoin, the bitcoin is the future of all currency's.
Also the bitcoin has a real worth although its digital so that is a good thing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
March 06, 2016, 08:44:16 AM
Bitcoin saves some of my financial needs.

Then it's definitely a lot worth to me.

Same here, bitcoin is like real money for me. Bitcoins help me to buy and pay something in real life. And i think bitcoin is worth to any people who use it.
for me. I do a signature campaign and seek bitcoin most of his money to save for unexpected needs  Cool
although even i buy goods with my money from bitcoin.
Activity: 205
March 02, 2016, 11:56:23 AM
Of course Bitcoin is worth for everyone. It has a value and you can invest in it so it is of course worth. You will be crazy if you dont think it is worth.
And Bitcoin value is now also rising slowly so that is very good. And now we hope that we can sell it with profit.

Bitcoin is always worth either you view it as a currency or as an investment, both are gonna profitable in future, if bitcoin is not worth then it would not have survived this long.
Activity: 462
March 02, 2016, 11:45:51 AM
Of course Bitcoin is worth for everyone. It has a value and you can invest in it so it is of course worth. You will be crazy if you dont think it is worth.
And Bitcoin value is now also rising slowly so that is very good. And now we hope that we can sell it with profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 02, 2016, 09:50:16 AM
I earned a decent profit with the last jump today and now waiting for another round to circulate my coins in an exchange site.
Now, do you think it's worth for me?
Make sense.

Even if you don't circulate your bitcoins and make profits, bitcoins are still worth something.
Some people make money in ponzi schemes; that doesn't mean ponzi schemes have some fundamental value associated with them.  Smiley

No for me. I believe in technology behind bitcoin but believing only in technology can't really make me earn money. Im different to others.

If I can't make profits in bitcoin then definitely I will not waste my time here in bitcoin world and if bitcoin conquered the current money system the only difference is we don't have a physical money but rather virtual currency. And the value? A fixed 1:1.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
March 02, 2016, 09:31:39 AM

Same here, bitcoin is like real money for me. Bitcoins help me to buy and pay something in real life. And i think bitcoin is worth to any people who use it.
yeah same here. bitcoin really helped to finance in my family. bitcoin enabled us to meet all of them. I am very grateful to bitcoin. very valuable and worth for me. and I hope bitcoin can continue to survive

Yeah, it has given me earning opportunity when I was jobless, I was not having any source of income, but with the help of bitcoins, I can earn descent amount of money, and that is the best thing about it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 02, 2016, 09:16:39 AM

yeah same here. bitcoin really helped to finance in my family. bitcoin enabled us to meet all of them. I am very grateful to bitcoin. very valuable and worth for me. and I hope bitcoin can continue to survive
Activity: 287
March 02, 2016, 08:32:28 AM

bitcoin even be more than that. bitcoin really helpful extra income in my family
bitcoin could make me rich
Bitcoin could make a lot of people rich if there was an increased demand for it at some point, and if such an event does occur, a lot of people on this forum would be part of the people making a lot of money fairly quickly.

I'm glad that you're getting extra income for your family through Bitcoin, sounds like you may really need it. Good luck to you and your family.
Of course Bitcoin is worth to me. I think it is worth for everyone that use Bitcoin, so I that is pretty normal. But that is pretty normal.
It has a value and that is very good. You can do many things with it and that is very good.

Yeah, bitcoin is worth to all of us who are using and earning it, as it holds certain value and we keep on having a close watch on its price on a daily basis, so its really worth to all of us.
Activity: 322
March 02, 2016, 04:16:18 AM

bitcoin even be more than that. bitcoin really helpful extra income in my family
Bitcoin could make a lot of people rich if there was an increased demand for it at some point, and if such an event does occur, a lot of people on this forum would be part of the people making a lot of money fairly quickly.

I'm glad that you're getting extra income for your family through Bitcoin, sounds like you may really need it. Good luck to you and your family.
Of course Bitcoin is worth to me. I think it is worth for everyone that use Bitcoin, so I that is pretty normal. But that is pretty normal.
It has a value and that is very good. You can do many things with it and that is very good.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 02, 2016, 02:12:13 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 02, 2016, 02:09:35 AM

Activity: 420
March 01, 2016, 10:35:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2016, 09:17:22 PM
I earned a decent profit with the last jump today and now waiting for another round to circulate my coins in an exchange site.
Now, do you think it's worth for me?
Make sense.

Even if you don't circulate your bitcoins and make profits, bitcoins are still worth something.
Some people make money in ponzi schemes; that doesn't mean ponzi schemes have some fundamental value associated with them.  Smiley
Activity: 182
March 01, 2016, 12:11:10 PM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

As you write that real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin, it is true. Bitcoin likes a trading currency. We can use it anywhere. Its worths me more than any other currency. I love Bitcoin. Smiley
Of course Bitcoin is worth to us. Other wise you are crazy if it is not worth. But yeah you never know what can happen.
But it seems now that the price is rising and that is very good for the people who made an investment.

Price will keep on rising until the halving occurs, but cannot predict the exact price of bitcoin at the time of halving, if price goes higher majority would enjoy profits.
Activity: 350
March 01, 2016, 11:56:20 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

As you write that real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin, it is true. Bitcoin likes a trading currency. We can use it anywhere. Its worths me more than any other currency. I love Bitcoin. Smiley
Of course Bitcoin is worth to us. Other wise you are crazy if it is not worth. But yeah you never know what can happen.
But it seems now that the price is rising and that is very good for the people who made an investment.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 06:32:16 AM

Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 01, 2016, 06:02:48 AM
Bitcoin is a big worth for me. This is also plays a big help on my side for this serves as a part of my new earnings, it helps people a lot. Nowadays, bitcoin plays an important role in life. Transactions are now made through. This help also makes me focus to learn more about it and the system how we can make our money a form of investment..
Pages:
Jump to: