Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 76. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 06, 2016, 06:16:36 PM
Bitcoin changed my life ,i never had been able to make such income online doing something i like .Bitcoin nowadays is an extra income,and with it im hoping to make my project live,something that wilth fiat would take some years to collect i believe with bitcoin i will be able to make it or start it soon or later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 05:29:35 PM
If youre buying into bitcoin now, its still not too late in my view.

Just wait for a couple months and hopefully you gain to see profit from the halving, then consider the profit earned as a free ticket to bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2016, 05:17:03 PM
this is should not asked,i'm pretty sure all people here would say that bitcoin worth for all of us,its why we all exist in this forum.
people need and love bitcoin,not only because bitcoin have good price,but also bitcoin give us so many benefit in this life.

Yeah bitcoin has helped us in many ways and it has given us many other ways to make money which is not possible with any other currency, so bitcoin matters a lot to me.
Activity: 518
April 06, 2016, 04:31:58 PM
this is should not asked,i'm pretty sure all people here would say that bitcoin worth for all of us,its why we all exist in this forum.
people need and love bitcoin,not only because bitcoin have good price,but also bitcoin give us so many benefit in this life.
Activity: 770
April 06, 2016, 04:25:22 PM
Bitcoin is really worth to me as it has given me opportunity to make some extra bucks from it and if I hold it for a long time then my money will keep on growing over a period of time.
bitcoin is worth for me a lot too, first of all i can use it whenever to buy literally anything i want wherever i want without any restrictions, secondly this currency is not controlled by any of the governments or banks as people control the price themselves and finally its a good investment optiion that allows me to make a lot of money in a long run
Activity: 812
April 06, 2016, 11:29:08 AM
Bitcoin is really worth to me as it has given me opportunity to make some extra bucks from it and if I hold it for a long time then my money will keep on growing over a period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
April 06, 2016, 11:26:20 AM
The bitcoin is worth it for sure for me because it has such a good future a head and its also that the halving is coming this year so that makes it even more worth it in my opinion.
I think its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna hit a nice amount this year and we can all make profit at the end of this year most likely.
The bitcoin has a lot of people that are investing now and I think that is also a sign its worth it.

You don't think the halvening is already expected and baked into the current price?
Activity: 994
April 06, 2016, 11:22:09 AM
The bitcoin is worth it for sure for me because it has such a good future a head and its also that the halving is coming this year so that makes it even more worth it in my opinion.
I think its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna hit a nice amount this year and we can all make profit at the end of this year most likely.
The bitcoin has a lot of people that are investing now and I think that is also a sign its worth it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 10:28:10 AM
I think there's no one here says that bitcoin is not worth to them otherwise they wouldn't be here.
The only question left to ask is how worth is bitcoin to us?
yeah the only people that talk negative about bitcoin aren't making any money and they are just upset. Bitcoin is worth my time.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2016, 07:44:13 AM
I think there's no one here says that bitcoin is not worth to them otherwise they wouldn't be here.
The only question left to ask is how worth is bitcoin to us?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 05, 2016, 07:34:08 AM
Yes Bitcoin worth to me, i use it as real money and also i can purchase almost anything online with this currency

Good for you that you can purchase anything with bitcoin...Others have a difficulty buying anything with bitcoin..They have to use exchanges just to use bitcoin in real life...But anyway, of course it worth to me..It is still a money...
I think that Bitcoin is worth for everyone that use Bitcoin, because if it is not worth you cant make some money so it must be important for them.
You can do many things with Bitcoin so you can buy some stuff with it but you can also earn some money with it like trading or gamble with Bitcoin and that is nice.
with no doubt, bitcoin is more worthy to all its users. Because each and every users are gaining atleast a small amount as an earning from bitcoin.
Activity: 350
April 05, 2016, 04:06:12 AM
Yes Bitcoin worth to me, i use it as real money and also i can purchase almost anything online with this currency

Good for you that you can purchase anything with bitcoin...Others have a difficulty buying anything with bitcoin..They have to use exchanges just to use bitcoin in real life...But anyway, of course it worth to me..It is still a money...
I think that Bitcoin is worth for everyone that use Bitcoin, because if it is not worth you cant make some money so it must be important for them.
You can do many things with Bitcoin so you can buy some stuff with it but you can also earn some money with it like trading or gamble with Bitcoin and that is nice.
Activity: 344
April 05, 2016, 04:05:23 AM
Bitcoin is worth me and my time. Bitcoin does not take that much time of my life it only takes long before something happens with the prices. It is all about analyzing and waiting. 
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 05, 2016, 12:01:40 AM

Activity: 672
April 04, 2016, 12:28:59 PM
Activity: 742
April 04, 2016, 12:19:32 PM
Of course Bitcoin worth to ma a lot.
Already we can use Bitcoin as real money and even convert it to cash or fiat anytime if needed, so it's already real currency.
Activity: 327
April 04, 2016, 12:13:52 PM
Now you can do any thing with your bitcoin , buy freelancer jobs , buy books and goods , invest , .... , so it is now basic currency in the internet word

You can do that in the internet world. But the usage is still very small. In a few years, things will change.
Activity: 952
March 17, 2016, 05:33:11 PM
as long as i can buy stuff with bitcoin it has worth, and even if i can not buy anything at all there is still worth in bitcoin because i can exchange it into fiat and use that to buy stuff.

Yeah and we are also making some good money out of it which can be helpful at the time of emergency, if fiat is worth to me then same goes with bitcoins too.
Activity: 924
March 17, 2016, 01:15:51 PM
Now you can do any thing with your bitcoin , buy freelancer jobs , buy books and goods , invest , .... , so it is now basic currency in the internet word
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 17, 2016, 01:07:38 PM
as long as i can buy stuff with bitcoin it has worth, and even if i can not buy anything at all there is still worth in bitcoin because i can exchange it into fiat and use that to buy stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: