Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin3 - page 14. (Read 6571 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 19, 2021, 07:18:29 PM
Hello!
I ran the file self_mine.bat but I get an error.

Make sure the bitcoin3d server is running and that you are connecting to the cor
rect RPC port.
error: Could not connect to the server 127.0.0.1:30267 (error code 1 - "EOF reac
hed")

What could be the reason?

You have to copy the bitcoin3.conf file from the download folder
into the folder user / xxx / appdata / roaming / bitcoin3 and then start the self_mine file.
regards Shai
Activity: 106
March 19, 2021, 06:05:41 PM
exchange  Huh
Activity: 11
March 19, 2021, 03:41:09 PM
I now have 200 BTC3. How long until they are worth $50,000 each? Thanks  Tongue
Activity: 49
March 19, 2021, 03:35:27 PM
Where can I go to see the hash rate for BTC3?

Probably you are looking for this command by using bitcoin3-cli:
my-linux-shell$ ./bitcoin3-cli getmininginfo
{
  "blocks": 1734,
  "currentblockweight": 4000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 146.5031960599392,
  "networkhashps": 3452306559.707898,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "chain": "main",
  "warnings": ""
}

Or type "getmininginfo" command in bitcoin3-qt (menu Help / Debug window / Console).
March 19, 2021, 03:26:33 PM
I want to run my own node, how can I do it?

1. Download bitcoin3 software from https://bitcoin-3.com/wallets.html or https://github.com/Bitcoin3-source.
    You can either use pre-compiled version or use the source code and compile by yourself. To compile, start looking INSTALL.md file at the top directory.

2. Run the server
    You can run either bitcoin3d or bitcoin3-qt. The software automatically finds other nodes in BTC3 network.

3. You can then mine BTC3 from bitcoin3d or bitcoin3-qt if you want. Or you can use other miners.

If you have more question, it would be great if you tell more about the problem in details.
SAA
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
March 19, 2021, 03:25:44 PM
Hello!
I ran the file self_mine.bat but I get an error.

Make sure the bitcoin3d server is running and that you are connecting to the cor
rect RPC port.
error: Could not connect to the server 127.0.0.1:30267 (error code 1 - "EOF reac
hed")

What could be the reason?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
March 19, 2021, 03:11:42 PM
Where can I go to see the hash rate for BTC3?
Activity: 78
March 19, 2021, 12:24:09 PM
I want to run my own node, how can I do it?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
March 19, 2021, 12:11:23 PM
what do need to start a new node?
You must download the software from the developers https://bitcoin-3.com/wallets.html website and run it on your computer. You don't need to do anything else.
Activity: 78
March 19, 2021, 05:48:02 AM
what do need to start a new node?
March 19, 2021, 02:27:57 AM
is there a blockexplorer coming É   It would be very helpful to have an active node list so we could add some addnode= in our conf file. wallet still seems to stall out and is slow to reconnect sometimes

I guess we need more seed nodes to stabilise the network at the early stage.

that would do it, I find deleting the roaming file (keep wallet.dat and Bitcoin3.conf) and restarting it fresh works to reconnect properly. I get a few mh with the pooler miner and have found a couple blocks
We did have one more seed node a few days ago but has now gone offline, wonder who it was. :-)
Agree, wee need more people to seed node the network.

Thank you
BTC3
You can spend team coins to reward those people who will keep the running nodes. Many projects do this. We need to get people interested in doing this.

Any party interested in doing this suggestion please send us a pm.

Thank you
BTC3

Hi,
I've added a new seed node 158.101.29.12.
Feel free to add. I already see more than 30 connections.

And welcome for any donation anyone wants :-)

BTC3: 3fgdHC5WFizgm9p4UgYq3qs3qqMxNA1dGj

March 19, 2021, 12:30:27 AM
What happened with Bitcoin2?

Maybe Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin2, I don't know  Huh
March 19, 2021, 12:10:56 AM

have the Bitcoin3.conf file set up in your roaming file like in the instructions, unpack the pooler miner in its own file somewhere and make a bat file

in the bat file put

minerd -a sha256d -t 5 -o http://127.0.0.1:30267 --coinbase-addr=address from your wallet -u user_name_in_bitcoin3.conf -p password_in_bitcoin3.conf
pause

-t 5 is how many cpu cores it will use

Thanks for posting this, just mined 100 BTC3, took about 2-3 hours.
March 18, 2021, 11:41:36 PM
I am looking for github source but i can't find it, i would like to setup cryptohamstr.com pool. It would be great if you could send me the github link Smiley

*edit*
Just saw that you have precompiled wallet on your website, is there a source code?
Hi,

Any updates on coin listing on cryptohamstr.com

Thank you
BTC3

Pool  Huh

Yes. And we need more than one pool to prevent possible 51% attack.
no pool Cry Cry Cry
March 18, 2021, 10:09:08 PM
I am looking for github source but i can't find it, i would like to setup cryptohamstr.com pool. It would be great if you could send me the github link Smiley

*edit*
Just saw that you have precompiled wallet on your website, is there a source code?
Hi,

Thank you
BTC3

Pool  Huh

Yes. And we need more than one pool to prevent possible 51% attack.
March 18, 2021, 09:08:03 PM

*edit*
Hi,

Thank you
BTC3

Pool  Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 17, 2021, 09:14:55 PM

*edit*
Hi,

Thank you
BTC3
March 17, 2021, 08:18:34 PM
is there a blockexplorer coming É   It would be very helpful to have an active node list so we could add some addnode= in our conf file. wallet still seems to stall out and is slow to reconnect sometimes

that would do it, I find deleting the roaming file (keep wallet.dat and Bitcoin3.conf) and restarting it fresh works to reconnect properly. I get a few mh with the pooler miner and have found a couple blocks
We did have one more seed node a few days ago but has now gone offline, wonder who it was. :-)

Thank you
BTC3
You can spend team coins to reward those people who will keep the running nodes. Many projects do this. We need to get people interested in doing this.

That is a good idea, also wouldn't any pools and a blockexplorer have a permanent nodeÉ as well if it gets listed on an exchangeÉ   Graviex seems to like to list new coins

We will look into it.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you
BTC3
March 17, 2021, 08:17:28 PM
is there a blockexplorer coming É   It would be very helpful to have an active node list so we could add some addnode= in our conf file. wallet still seems to stall out and is slow to reconnect sometimes

Thank you
BTC3

Any party interested in doing this suggestion please send us a pm.

Thank you
BTC3
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
March 17, 2021, 03:16:10 PM

Thank you
BTC3

That is a good idea, also wouldn't any pools and a blockexplorer have a permanent nodeÉ as well if it gets listed on an exchangeÉ   Graviex seems to like to list new coins
Pages:
Jump to: