Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin3 - page 15. (Read 6571 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
March 17, 2021, 10:08:04 AM
is there a blockexplorer coming É   It would be very helpful to have an active node list so we could add some addnode= in our conf file. wallet still seems to stall out and is slow to reconnect sometimes

I guess we need more seed nodes to stabilise the network at the early stage.

that would do it, I find deleting the roaming file (keep wallet.dat and Bitcoin3.conf) and restarting it fresh works to reconnect properly. I get a few mh with the pooler miner and have found a couple blocks
We did have one more seed node a few days ago but has now gone offline, wonder who it was. :-)
Agree, wee need more people to seed node the network.

Thank you
BTC3
You can spend team coins to reward those people who will keep the running nodes. Many projects do this. We need to get people interested in doing this.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 17, 2021, 04:36:13 AM
3GTwUkWLjQsD34pKHMYXj6znHaEboTSjrC
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 16, 2021, 10:21:30 PM
is there a blockexplorer coming É   It would be very helpful to have an active node list so we could add some addnode= in our conf file. wallet still seems to stall out and is slow to reconnect sometimes

that would do it, I find deleting the roaming file (keep wallet.dat and Bitcoin3.conf) and restarting it fresh works to reconnect properly. I get a few mh with the pooler miner and have found a couple blocks
We did have one more seed node a few days ago but has now gone offline, wonder who it was. :-)
Agree, wee need more people to seed node the network.

Thank you
BTC3
March 16, 2021, 10:18:24 PM
Hopefully mining pool with testbug will come with some simple block explorer when it goes online while our dev team is still working on the more comprehensive block explorer.

Thank you
BTC3
March 16, 2021, 10:16:44 PM
When will bitcoin3 be traded
We are still waiting for the exchange approval.
We do not control their processing times and don't want to follow up too often as they might get annoyed so we are just patiently waiting while mining the coins.
Fingers crossed, hopefully they see the value and potential our coin has to offer to newcomers.

Thank you
BTC3
March 16, 2021, 10:14:04 PM
Hi Dev, the airdop is this Friday?

Yes that is correct, either friday or saturday.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
March 16, 2021, 07:26:55 PM

Activity: 49
March 16, 2021, 05:33:35 PM

legendary
Kaspa
March 16, 2021, 03:05:55 PM
Activity: 24
March 16, 2021, 07:08:41 AM
Hi Dev, the airdop is this Friday?
Activity: 78
March 16, 2021, 04:38:05 AM
When will bitcoin3 be traded
March 15, 2021, 11:18:40 PM

have the Bitcoin3.conf file set up in your roaming file like in the instructions, unpack the pooler miner and make a bat file

in the bat file put

minerd -a sha256d -t 5 -o http://127.0.0.1:30267 --coinbase-addr=address from your wallet -u user_name_in_bitcoin3.conf -p password_in_bitcoin3.conf
pause

-t 5 is how many cpu cores it will use

The developer has disappeared

maybe, I dont see the point... could they have dumped premine already lols is it even on an exchange yet

seems they are with holding source so pools dont dominate the first week of mining

time will tell I guess

Now that the source code is released it's only a matter of time before mining pools dominate the mining and take over the entire network hash, strongly suggest for those mining with desktop pc's to join the pool testbug is setting up.

We are organizing and still gathering more BTC3 addresses for the airdrop scheduled on Friday or Saturday.

Thank you
BTC3

Edit: source code now also available on github repo.
March 15, 2021, 11:15:41 PM
I am looking for github source but i can't find it, i would like to setup cryptohamstr.com pool. It would be great if you could send me the github link Smiley

*edit*
Just saw that you have precompiled wallet on your website, is there a source code?

Source code is now available at the website https://www/bitcoin-3.com
apologies it took a while as we had to wait for host provider customer service to sort out some issues with the domain files.

Thank you
BTC3
legendary
Kaspa
March 15, 2021, 06:54:32 PM

have the Bitcoin3.conf file set up in your roaming file like in the instructions, unpack the pooler miner and make a bat file

in the bat file put

minerd -a sha256d -t 5 -o http://127.0.0.1:30267 --coinbase-addr=address from your wallet -u user_name_in_bitcoin3.conf -p password_in_bitcoin3.conf
pause

maybe, I dont see the point... could they have dumped premine already lols is it even on an exchange yet

seems they are with holding source so pools dont dominate the first week of mining

time will tell I guess
Activity: 8
March 15, 2021, 05:58:15 PM
I have found my first block  Wink.... 50 BTC3

How are you mining? Are you using any additional hardware like USB ASIC's?
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
March 15, 2021, 05:32:20 PM

in the bat file put

pause

legendary
Kaspa
March 15, 2021, 05:06:29 PM

have the Bitcoin3.conf file set up in your roaming file like in the instructions, unpack the pooler miner in its own file somewhere and make a bat file

in the bat file put

pause

Activity: 78
March 15, 2021, 04:46:56 PM
legendary
Kaspa
March 15, 2021, 04:09:45 PM
 no idea about this project, seems a bit iffy... but who knows

they should get source code and explorer up asap

this miner was easy to set up.   https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer/releases

Activity: 22
March 15, 2021, 06:38:53 AM
373oPsCeLDnSpsrQ7ZRpUBJqU4o9sQpYbx

I am very interested in this coin and would love to see it grow.
Pages:
Jump to: