Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin3 - page 6. (Read 6571 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 0
April 02, 2021, 10:23:30 AM
Is anybody working on block explorer?
Activity: 49
April 02, 2021, 05:26:03 AM

Setting up the new node with v1.0.2
New version doesn't seem to want to cooperate with other nodes set up here in the lab. Will need to be 100% working before posting here on OP.
Have you had any luck on the pool?

It seems still some nodes are running the old wallet, v1.0.0.
The new wallet v1.0.2 is available and all nodes need to upgrade:

* https://github.com/Bitcoin3-source/Bitcoin3-1.0.2/raw/main/bitcoin3-v1.0.2-windows.zip
 * source code : https://github.com/Bitcoin3-source/Bitcoin3.0

Especially the current problem is that the main seed node is still running the old wallet and stuck at #1845.

'136.144.171.201:30268' '/Satoshi:1.0.0/' headers=1845/-1/-1"

This must be fixed so existing wallets and new people can join BTC3 network any time soon and we can move forward.
Activity: 12
April 01, 2021, 07:37:59 PM
Is BTC3 on any exchanges, what are they worth?

BTC3 is not on any exchanges as it is very new. The devs say they have some lined up but I'm not sure this coin is even going to go anywhere at this point, pretty sure the current wallet is broken, they need to provide new nodes in order for the pool to get up or something. They should communicate more so the miners know what's going on and we don't waste hash power.
Activity: 11
April 01, 2021, 05:59:53 PM
Is BTC3 on any exchanges, what are they worth?
Activity: 298
April 01, 2021, 01:26:26 PM
I like the idea, i got an idea for the logo would be dope if it was a letter B and number 3 connected. I can do what I can and help with the block explorer. A faucet would be dope.
April 01, 2021, 12:30:35 PM
Wallet isn't synced anymore, don't know why. Says it's 39 hours behind. Last time the only way to fix this was updating the wallet. Is this coin just dead then? I was really hoping that it might take off...

{
  "blocks": 1895,
  "currentblockweight": 0,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.07499519371612715,
  "networkhashps": 4218406358085.473,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "chain": "main",
  "warnings": ""
}
what's your node list?

addnode=136.144.171.201:30268
addnode= 158.101.29.12:30268
addnode=95.11.228.167:30268

Like I said using the new 1.0.2 wallet it was working fine a few days ago but I'm worried all the BTC3 I mined might be invalid.
Activity: 78
April 01, 2021, 11:28:49 AM
Wallet isn't synced anymore, don't know why. Says it's 39 hours behind. Last time the only way to fix this was updating the wallet. Is this coin just dead then? I was really hoping that it might take off...

{
}
what's your node list?
April 01, 2021, 11:17:38 AM

{
}
Activity: 14
April 01, 2021, 03:29:26 AM
Few suggestions to the dev/team from someone who have been in this forum for over 8 years, IF you want to have any future for the project:

First of all, don't stay quiet and only reply every now and then. You should have few members of the team to be ready to answer at least 10hrs/day to communitys questions and messages in the forum.
Be active.

Second, if there is a reason you can't be active, tell the community about the reasons and possible time you can be active.

Third, let community help you with the project. There are thousands of top tier devs and people with knowledge that can take the project to another level. Do not hesitate to ask help.

Be open about your goals and why you have made the project in the first place.

Last but not least, do not drive the project with $ signs in your eyes. That never gets you anywhere.

These ar the most important things in my opinion.

I also suggest that you make a non-selfmoderated topic and take all the critisism that comes and deal with it.

Otherwise you can dig a hole and dump whole project there and forget it.
Activity: 8
March 31, 2021, 09:49:27 PM
I gave it try and started mining from day one....4 days I got nothing. Then you made the change, I mined more and started gaining BTC3, then you made another change and everything I mined is gone. Okay cool, start up again. I look today and everything I mined is GONE AGAIN. The only thing I have is the MEASLY 0.001 you airdropped. I'M DONE. GOOD LUCK this launch has been an amateur shit show. I'm sorry I recommend this to anyone, and I was one of your biggest champions. Shame.

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 31, 2021, 09:39:31 AM
come mai se attivo mi partono venti blocchi e poi si blocca tutto,va in errore
On QT wallet version 1.0.2 that just overwritten the qt wallet on the same btc3 folder with same block files on roaming folder this is what is currently being displayed on the getmininginfo console with far lower diff rating with no troubles mining blocks from desktop for the last couple of days now. We can still see 5 connections on the old node that has 6 connections. Once you overwrite the existing qt wallet with the new wallet version all the blocks should move forward and confirm any past transactions and should sync up with the network.

Thank you
0 active connections,give me a list of nodes.
Same problem here, needs to be resolved fast.

Setting up the new node with v1.0.2
New version doesn't seem to want to cooperate with other nodes set up here in the lab. Will need to be 100% working before posting here on OP.
Have you had any luck on the pool?
March 31, 2021, 07:11:33 AM
On QT wallet version 1.0.2 that just overwritten the qt wallet on the same btc3 folder with same block files on roaming folder this is what is currently being displayed on the getmininginfo console with far lower diff rating with no troubles mining blocks from desktop for the last couple of days now. We can still see 5 connections on the old node that has 6 connections. Once you overwrite the existing qt wallet with the new wallet version all the blocks should move forward and confirm any past transactions and should sync up with the network.

Thank you
dev does not give a list of nodes
I think we need to leave this project. a very suspicious project or dev not experienced which means that the project will be dead.
Activity: 883
Merit: 556
cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP
March 31, 2021, 07:03:59 AM

Thank you
March 31, 2021, 01:01:06 AM

Thank you
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 30, 2021, 06:43:17 PM

Thank you
March 30, 2021, 05:45:47 PM
March 30, 2021, 05:14:39 PM
So the blockchain with blockcount +3200 blocks is wrong fork?

We need to wait for the dev to confirm on which chain his nodes are. As soon as we know this and have working nodes i will reactivate cryptohamstr.com Bitcoin3 pool.

Hi,

Sent an answer to your pm.
On QT wallet version 1.0.2 that just overwritten the qt wallet on the same btc3 folder with same block files on roaming folder this is what is currently being displayed on the getmininginfo console with far lower diff rating with no troubles mining blocks from desktop for the last couple of days now. Was able to mine 10 or more blocks. We can still see 5 connections on the old node that has 5 connections. Once you overwrite the existing qt wallet with the new wallet version all the blocks should move forward and confirm any past transactions and should sync up with the network.
Will post addnodes as soon as everyone has updated their wallets.

"blocks": 1938,
  "currentblockweight": 4000,
  "difficulty": 0.0009765513240864718,
  "networkhashps": 3763531410000.627,

Thank you
BTC3
does this mean the BTC i've already mined is worthless until we get the new nodes?
Basically yes, if you are not on the right chain then all coins mined approx after block 1860 are not on the blockchain DEV is.
How do I update to the latest chain? I'm using the 1.0.2 wallet. Do I need to switch my nodes when those come out?

My info:
{
  "blocks": 1865,
  "difficulty": 0.0625,
  "networkhashps": 4161041058060.075,
}

Tested on desktop PC and got 1,000 BTC3 in around 30 minutes, guess they're void then.
March 30, 2021, 03:25:11 PM

We need to wait for the dev to confirm on which chain his nodes are. As soon as we know this and have working nodes i will reactivate cryptohamstr.com Bitcoin3 pool.

Hi,

On QT wallet version 1.0.2 that just overwritten the qt wallet on the same btc3 folder with same block files on roaming folder this is what is currently being displayed on the getmininginfo console with far lower diff rating with no troubles mining blocks from desktop for the last couple of days now. Was able to mine 10 or more blocks. We can still see 5 connections on the old node that has 5 connections. Once you overwrite the existing qt wallet with the new wallet version all the blocks should move forward and confirm any past transactions and should sync up with the network.

Thank you
BTC3
does this mean the BTC i've already mined is worthless until we get the new nodes?
Basically yes, if you are not on the right chain then all coins mined approx after block 1860 are not on the blockchain DEV ist.
How do I update to the latest chain? I'm using the 1.0.2 wallet. Do I need to switch my nodes when those come out?

My info:
{
  "blocks": 1865,
  "difficulty": 0.0625,
  "networkhashps": 4161041058060.075,
}

Tested on desktop PC and got 1,000 BTC3 in around 30 minutes, guess they're void then.
March 30, 2021, 03:18:47 PM

Hi,

Thank you
BTC3
Basically yes, if you are not on the right chain then all coins mined approx after block 1860 are not on the blockchain DEV ist.
March 30, 2021, 03:10:00 PM

Hi,

Thank you
BTC3
Pages:
Jump to: