Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin3 - page 8. (Read 6571 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 27, 2021, 11:22:36 PM
Can anyone confirm that they have received the airdrops and those cleared with confirmations?

Thank you
BTC3
no airdrop yet for my wallet 34BJqYgtxo8RuhDsw9F641afXwLd5CTSNH
Just sent some, please check

Thank you
Nothing yet are you on that newer wallet and caught up? your pool is not yet
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 27, 2021, 10:38:30 PM
Can anyone confirm that they have received the airdrops and those cleared with confirmations?

Thank you
BTC3
Just sent some, please check

Thank you
March 27, 2021, 10:33:44 PM

Thank you
BTC3
March 27, 2021, 09:57:50 PM
cryptohamstr.com it is not a working pool but rather a fraudulent one since payments from it do not go

The pool requires more than 50 confirmations, so give it some more time and payouts will be working. This i no p2p pool where you get payed as soon as a block is mined.
I did check the backend and there are no payouts yet.
After doing a manually "sendtoaddress" test i receive the following info on the console: "error -4: fee estimation failed. fallbackfee is disabled. wait a few blocks or enable -fallbackfee."
I remember that this also happened on BitcoinSV so i think in general we need to wait a bit more. I did put some hashing power on the pool in order to get more new blocks. I will look for the error again in a few hours.
The pool has a "history" for all addresses mining Bitcoin3. So if the automatic payout wont pick up i will enable "fallbackfee" on the wallet and/or do manually payouts for the miners.
As for the next "check" i will have a look on March 27, 2021, 04:30:00 PM forum time current time is March 27, 2021, 02:18:27 PM so i will post again in 2h.

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley
Total Paid      2087.25000000 BTC3 but nothing made it to wallet so should I just wait or go back hashing

Can you PM me your BTC3 address? So i will have a look for you, but i am quite sure that there is no TX ID for your payout so i can do a manual payout, this should be working.
If there are any payout problems or any other issues, i will have a look and work on a solution Smiley

3QRwN5wm3sVKSfdB6x82tbJEnuoqGFeAxq

Sent you some btc3 please confirm once it gets confirmed by the network on your end.

Thank you
March 27, 2021, 09:55:27 PM

Thank you
BTC3
March 27, 2021, 09:47:51 PM
we will need another pool soon, everyone will be pounding the one big time, my little gekko newpac stick miner will lol
Activity: 883
Merit: 556
cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP
March 27, 2021, 02:51:57 PM
Pool seems to start paying out new balances. Please lets wait the next pool payout on "21:44 UTC", if old balance is not payed out automatically i will do it manually.

cryptohamstr.com it is not a working pool but rather a fraudulent one since payments from it do not go

The pool requires more than 50 confirmations, so give it some more time and payouts will be working. This i no p2p pool where you get payed as soon as a block is mined.
After doing a manually "sendtoaddress" test i receive the following info on the console: "error -4: fee estimation failed. fallbackfee is disabled. wait a few blocks or enable -fallbackfee."
I remember that this also happened on BitcoinSV so i think in general we need to wait a bit more. I did put some hashing power on the pool in order to get more new blocks. I will look for the error again in a few hours.
The pool has a "history" for all addresses mining Bitcoin3. So if the automatic payout wont pick up i will enable "fallbackfee" on the wallet and/or do manually payouts for the miners.
As for the next "check" i will have a look on March 27, 2021, 04:30:00 PM forum time current time is March 27, 2021, 02:18:27 PM so i will post again in 2h.

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley
Total Paid      2087.25000000 BTC3 but nothing made it to wallet so should I just wait or go back hashing

Can you PM me your BTC3 address? So i will have a look for you, but i am quite sure that there is no TX ID for your payout so i can do a manual payout, this should be working.
If there are any payout problems or any other issues, i will have a look and work on a solution Smiley

Total Earned      298.65000000 BTC3
Can you confirm this and that you did not receive the payout even if the pool says it would have payed out?
I think i have fixed future payout problems and i will manually payout "old" balances until March 27, 2021, 05:00:00 PM forum time. As soon as my test miner will automatically receive its payout all future payouts should be fine too Smiley

Does Cryptohamstr.com support vardiff for BTC3? I would like to join mining.

You can try -p c=BTC3,d=X where X should be nearby 500000, as that's the default difficulty. I am thinking about setting up a lower sha 256 proxy as smaller miners with in the MH/S area will only find a share every minute.
Activity: 49
March 27, 2021, 01:49:14 PM

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley

Can you confirm this and that you did not receive the payout even if the pool says it would have payed out?
I think i have fixed future payout problems and i will manually payout "old" balances until March 27, 2021, 05:00:00 PM forum time. As soon as my test miner will automatically receive its payout all future payouts should be fine too Smiley

Does Cryptohamstr.com support vardiff for BTC3? I would like to join mining.
March 27, 2021, 01:37:58 PM

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley

Activity: 106
March 27, 2021, 01:00:42 PM

*edit*

March 27, 2021, 11:42:27 AM

*edit*

March 27, 2021, 11:30:21 AM

*edit*

March 27, 2021, 10:13:39 AM

*edit*
Activity: 106
March 27, 2021, 07:04:22 AM
March 27, 2021, 04:15:19 AM
dont know whats going on but payment never made it to wallet from over a hour, guess another fail, how do you track it from cryptohamstr.com
March 27, 2021, 12:41:32 AM
stuck at block 3004 now 2 hours behind, have not mined 1 coin yet lol, I think the big hash power locks it up so maybe start at high diff if you allow asics, working right now looks like, wallet staying up to date thats good

Hash in the pool just going higher and higher, https://cryptohamstr.com/site/miners

BTC3, 1 miner -- 36.7 TH/s
my normal hash is 14 th/s but pool will say different from 7 to 36 lol should I just mine with my gekko stick the diff is going up
March 27, 2021, 12:35:13 AM
stuck at block 3004 now 2 hours behind, have not mined 1 coin yet lol, I think the big hash power locks it up so maybe start at high diff if you allow asics, working right now looks like, wallet staying up to date thats good

Hash in the pool just going higher and higher, https://cryptohamstr.com/site/miners

BTC3, 1 miner -- 36.7 TH/s
March 26, 2021, 10:53:18 PM
March 26, 2021, 10:22:47 PM
why can't we go through block 1845 yet?
I would not try yet, wait for the new wallet.

It's currently at #3004
https://cryptohamstr.com/site/mining

If you are using v1.0.2, you may need to add nodes if it doesn't find nodes automatically:

'158.101.29.12' '/Satoshi:1.0.2/' headers=2510/3004/3004"
'35.215.69.197:30268' '/Satoshi:1.0.2/' headers=2510/2976/2976"
'203.211.96.170:64733' '/Satoshi:1.0.2/' headers=2510/2989/2989"
'176.9.9.210:61872' '/Satoshi:1.0.2/' headers=2910/3004/3004"
'94.247.63.130:35814' '/Satoshi:1.0.2/' headers=1286/3004/3004"

Or possibly you have banned some nodes, which should be cleared.
March 26, 2021, 10:11:34 PM
why can't we go through block 1845 yet?
I would not try yet, wait for the new wallet, nevermined I see the new one, delete the data files and resync
Pages:
Jump to: