Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin7 a new exchange - page 7. (Read 20834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
June 15, 2011, 04:24:27 AM
Lowest Ask: 16.40, Highest Bid: 17.00 Huh

Also please write higher numbers in the instant buy/sell boxes (something like 999.99)! Wink

Why does it cost 2-12 EUR to withdraw USD/EUR to an EU bank? I guess your books and accounts will be in EUR or BGN anyways?

By the way: "How it works?" sounds very Bulgarian! Tongue "How does it work?" might be better.
legendary
Activity: 1372
1davout
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 15, 2011, 03:13:43 AM
Hello,

I wanted to reply faster, we have just been whitelisted.

First of all thanks for posting about the site, it was a really hard first day. We are still working out the delays in withdraw/add funds, but everything is going
good and great and we think we will stabilize normal speed of operation within a day or two.

However, I have to admit that after reading Jered's post I am really ashamed. We contracted external copywriters for most of the texts on the side. Indeed there are 100% exact extracts from Tradehill (at least in English). It seems they have really misunderstood what "copywriter" means ... We certainly didn't want that to happen, originality and imagination is one of the most important thing when building up a web business.
After dealing with all the organizational problems we will work out all texts and compliment Jered.

We want to present another alternative and we are sure we will offer the best service to customers, you can even see that we allow transfers from MTGOX (if Tradehill agrees we can do that with them too). We see a great opportunity in Bitcoin7 and we really believe it is very important to diversify the markets on such early stage. For a decentralized currency we can't allow to have 90% of all transactions to go through 1 market...

We have the experience to do it. JKMinkov, your check is correct. The management of Bitcoin7 is the management of XS-Software.com, an international mio company in the gaming industry. We know virtual currency for quit a long time and we recognized the potential of Bitcoin. I hope we will be able to push Bitcoin7 to be a leading trading platform in the area of Bitcoins.

I hope even after the not so good start you will hear good words about us the following days.

Come and try us, some people made already AWESOME deals, taking advantage of the early start Smiley
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
June 15, 2011, 03:11:53 AM
10 btc?
legendary
1davout
June 15, 2011, 03:04:44 AM
I was digging in Bulgarian registry agency, and saw that the owner of that LTD is a chief executive of a big software company with nearly 485K euro capital
link ?
June 15, 2011, 02:24:33 AM
I was digging in Bulgarian registry agency, and saw that the owner of that LTD is a chief executive of a big software company with nearly 485K euro capital

probably you are right for the text, what I know* is that the site was coded in less than a week

* - sold them some coins
legendary
1davout
June 15, 2011, 01:29:56 AM
No, we do not process any type of government backed fiat currency exchanges, nor do we provide money transmittal services. Bitcoin7 allows you to buy and sell digital commodities, and we use licensed and reputable currency exchangers and money transmittal services such as PayPal, Western Union, Moneygram, major banks and financial institutions, etc., to faciliate our transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 14, 2011, 10:57:27 PM
Honestly, if this isn't a scam I'll be surprised.

The funniest part is I wrote most the text.
It's a complete rip off from TradeHill.com
They didn't even change the part about being incorporated in Chile....

Maybe a scam, maybe a rip off. Either way ripping someones code and text isn't the way to gain respect in this market.

If you trade on their exchange I'm sorry.

I was noticing the copying of the text.  "navigating the international...."

A few things...  Where are the rates?  Do they really charge .25 % on Dwolla or 25 cents like most others?

I dove into tradehill right away due to the rep of the creator.  I am not so confident here but will wait and see before sending money. 

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 14, 2011, 10:42:09 PM
Honestly, if this isn't a scam I'll be surprised.

The funniest part is I wrote most the text.
It's a complete rip off from TradeHill.com
They didn't even change the part about being incorporated in Chile....

Maybe a scam, maybe a rip off. Either way ripping someones code and text isn't the way to gain respect in this market.

If you trade on their exchange I'm sorry.
June 14, 2011, 06:18:25 PM
started today, see some new deposit/withdrawal options

https://www.bitcoin7.com/?ref=5936
Pages:
Jump to: